Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t one of the firemen disappear after the actor went down on a drugs charge? Not sure why that seems relevant…
Can’t remember anything about the show now but those character names are a blast from the past!
There’s also one called Charisma because of the lack of…also a good Jack name. No wonder she wanted to be a fireman so much, she could have had some great nicknames.
---
And Vaseline because he’s so slippery…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
this bit made me laugh

there is a good reason why people choose not to support the Guardian

Yeah, platforming this grifter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh Dearheart, but there was Jackanoshy!

Is there still video evidence of that monstrosity in circulation…?
1000028100.jpg

The viewers at home loved it!

1000028097.jpg

Surely that's just the mean, evil Daily Mail? Right?

What's that? There were tweets?

1000028098.jpg

Oh dear. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I just love how every time she tries to concoct some bullshit and gaslight us all, out come the receipts and undisputed screenshots 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So I’m laid on the bed with period pains watching Londons Burning (it’s on UKTV play).
- sure Jack thinks she’s the female recruit Josie, or Bayleaf their cook, but in fact she’s SickNote with his endless tooth pain and various muscular injuries.
- one of the fireman’s family lives on quite rough estate and his mum doesn’t want to show off by buying jam in the shop.
Will keep watching and see if there is anything else that reminds me of Jack.
I had such a crush on Bayleaf, I thought he was lovely. I was about ten 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So I’m laid on the bed with period pains watching Londons Burning (it’s on UKTV play).
- sure Jack thinks she’s the female recruit Josie, or Bayleaf their cook, but in fact she’s SickNote with his endless tooth pain and various muscular injuries.
- one of the fireman’s family lives on quite rough estate and his mum doesn’t want to show off by buying jam in the shop.
Will keep watching and see if there is anything else that reminds me of Jack.
Have they got to the bit where the trainee firefighters have to bench press the queen?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d dispute the “proper” but otherwise he’s absolutely nailed her here.
IMG_4874.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Have they got to the bit where the trainee firefighters have to bench press the queen?
Have they got to the bit where the fire phone answerer turns up at the aftermath of a massive tragedy and pretends they were a firefighter?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
if anything she's doing a reverse Dorian Gray, having sold her soul to jg1
Typical of guest to duck it up and do it backwards. As a decade of the grift and a Matterhorn’s worth 🏔of gak have their way with her IRL, there’s a portrait hanging in the bungamansion attic that currently looks like this
IMG_6635.jpeg

When a decade ago it looked like this
IMG_6634.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.