Jack Monroe #564 What's a Greek urn? Around £11,000 a month from Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is amazing.

A reminder that Jack is also on the record in full victims martyr sadface mode about the many homes SB has been forced to live in, eg this kind of thing:
View attachment 2753983
(From this oft cited article)
Spot the difference in narrative.

Not once has she ever said, "I dragged my son around like a chair.". Always an inference of suffering. And then she exaggerated the number of house moves, as if that might be cool! Gosh, I dislike her.
Such vile dependency grooming. Spoken like a true abuser painstakingly poring over the narc handbook. Ah, sb ☹

Hey guest, my family is quietly planning a meet-up for my niece’s wedding next month. The reason for the hush? My lovely niece does not want her narc mum, my sister, to go or even to know. It took years of narci-sis’s crappy lying, manipulation, and grandstanding for her decent child to reach this point, but here we are. Can’t think why that came to mind.

Tick tock, guest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Leggy’s Kitchen.
IMG_5325.jpeg
The very next place she moved into after Leggy told her to LEFT.
IMG_4641.jpeg
ETA #kettlewatch ☝is that one on the list?!
IMG_3745.jpeg
As @VeniVidiVicki said in thread #560, she’s a skinwalker.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That guardian article about leggy and guest. Especially the photo in legs kitchen, I know I know I know it’s be mithered over a lot! But there is so much that guest as tried to copy (and mostly failed). The hanging utensils, the mass of fairy lights, the pictures on the cooker hood, the open shelves of ~stuff~ and there’s a lot of stuff! I’m sure others have noticed, this is the first time I noticed that guest copied those magnetic spice jars on the side of the fridge.
View attachment 2754404
what a twit. It’s like she’s looked at tha and gone ‘oh right, that’s what a chefs kitchen is supposed to look like, I’ll do that’
She's a skin walking creep with no identity of her own who shouldn't need to threaten and drip-feed suicide when this behaviour could reasonably result in death by embarrassment.

Reactions: 23
That guardian article about leggy and guest. Especially the photo in legs kitchen, I know I know I know it’s be mithered over a lot! But there is so much that guest as tried to copy (and mostly failed). The hanging utensils, the mass of fairy lights, the pictures on the cooker hood, the open shelves of ~stuff~ and there’s a lot of stuff! I’m sure others have noticed, this is the first time I noticed that guest copied those magnetic spice jars on the side of the fridge.
View attachment 2754404
what a twit. It’s like she’s looked at tha and gone ‘oh right, that’s what a chefs kitchen is supposed to look like, I’ll do that’
The most ridiculous thing about her pretend chef Leggy spice jars is they aren’t even in her kitchen! They’re in one of her giant overflow areas with one of her three fridges, the gigantic one that doesn’t fit in the kitchen.
IMG_5329.jpeg
The best thing about the spice jars is how accurately they’re listed in the Wiki in the inventory of guest’s £160,000+ in ridiculous purchases while moaning that she’s skint and grifting from strangers on the internet.
IMG_5330.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Whatever it was, it involved MILITARY seven day weeks in the bath and on the treadmill from Shetland to the Scilly Islands while also doing the school run. View attachment 2754352
View attachment 2754344
Self indulgent rambling and TW weaponizing other people’s deaths (yet again) cos guest’s feeling sorry for herself
Vile twit. Leggy LEFT about 6 weeks later.
That Live Below The Line whingefest captures her entire personality masterfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shall I do I new thread? Someone else might have to do any recap
---
New thread right this way

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That Live Below The Line whingefest captures her entire personality masterfully.
Hold on! In that whingefest she says that a gentleman from THE NEWSPAPER passed along a Talk to The Press enquiry

IMG_5331.jpeg

Which by 2020 in Potatoes has elevenerifed into …
IMG_5332.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.