Jack Monroe #564 What's a Greek urn? Around £11,000 a month from Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a perfect example of guest’s total ineptitude as well. You name your goldfish after a NOT millionaire then lovebomb the duck out of her so that within two weeks of meeting you’re shacked up in her NOT million pound townhouse with matching engagement rings on your fingers…

…and you still don’t manage to close the deal and get the important ring on your finger (with the accompanying paperwork 💒) that would set you up for life before she works out what a total bleeping narc nightmare you are and dumps your ass over a year later.
View attachment 2752511that’s the earliest sighting I’ve found ☝below is 20th March 2014 where you can see them both. View attachment 2752512

FFS, she was still twatting about Southend making an unholy mess of her friend Juliet’s kitchen “for charity” on Saturday Feb 8th, and by Feb 23rd she’s living with and engaged to Leggy.
View attachment 2752524ETA: Strongly suspect she wasn’t actually 100% single when she started things up with Ol Legster either. “Could only get reception on Southend seafront”. Yeah, sounds totes plausible, that.
View attachment 2752539Just like those fuckers fooling around with two different people neither of whom know about one another, who “can only get reception in their cars”, in fact.
Why’s she always smuggling peanuts? Put a vest on FFS I’ve seen her nips more than my own

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If guest has a "type" (other than richer and more famous than herself) it seems to be women who can't choose clothes that fit them. See: Leggy (photo above), Big Lin. I guess that's whether guest got her (lack of) fashion sense from.
In fairness, she was doing pretty well with the lack of fashion sense all by her ownself.

IMG_5310.jpeg
IMG_5313.jpeg

Mind you, The Worshipful The Lady Mayoress might have had a hand in it too.

And a £5 book token I won for wearing a nice cardigan at age 24, that sort of thing.

IMG_5312.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She defo ironed her best Cardi to put on with that Debenhams dress
That’s because A LADY* was coming to take her PHOTO for THE NEWSPAPER so she needed to look CLEAN, TIDY AND RESPECTABLE. She probs even brushed her hair, FFS!
IMG_5315.jpeg

*Not The Worshipful the Lady Mayor, a different Lady who has to be specified as such for doing a job usually/ideally done by a gentleman (before they all went off to War leaving the munitions factories and professions unattended and unprotected).

ETA see also:
IMG_5316.jpeg
IMG_5317.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Reason= Dunelm’s having a Blue Cross sale on curtains and wallpaper, and she’s just blown the week’s stringent budget so she can have the vapours in THE NEWSPAPER at 50 Shades of Grey.

@MistyWindows
@witchofwestbyfleet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reason= Dunelm’s having a Blue Cross sale on curtains and wallpaper, and she’s just blown the week’s stringent budget so she can have the vapours in THE NEWSPAPER at 50 Shades of Grey.

@MistyWindows
@witchofwestbyfleet
That book review is hilarious. Definitely channelling a pastor's wife writing in the church newsletter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In fairness, she was doing pretty well with the lack of fashion sense all by her ownself.

View attachment 2753419View attachment 2753426
Mind you, The Worshipful The Lady Mayoress might have had a hand in it too.

And a £5 book token I won for wearing a nice cardigan at age 24, that sort of thing.

View attachment 2753421
Funny how she has no qualms about wearing a skirt or dress when it’s for the newspapers, an award or a selfie. Just when it’s like, a job which is paying you a good steady salary each month.

• Haha
Funny how she has no qualms about wearing a skirt or dress when it’s for the newspapers, an award or a selfie. Just when it’s like, a job which is paying you a good steady salary each month.
Or someone else's wedding. A massive point of principle she shouldn't have to wear dresses then. Not that anyone cared obv but she would no doubt make a huge fuss about it and pretend they did.

Reactions: 26
She hated it that much she read it in a day 🤪🥴
Well given she reads 7,697 books a year that's hardly surprising.
---
Coming up from the rear (again) but I genuinely had no idea about this.i entirely believed her and as you say I bet a lot of other people did too. It's infuriating these easily disprovable lies weren't picked up on.
This would require somebody at the Guardian to have some sort of genuine experience of poverty and the benefits system. The only genuine working class voice they've regularly published in my lifetime was convicted murderer Erwin James.

So from at least January 2013 to summer of 2014 she looks as if she was primary caregiver? That chaotic period seems to have shifted some sensibility/realisation in Oirish, Chocco, SB’s dad because after that she seems to take a secondary role.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So from at least January 2013 to summer of 2014 she looks as if she was primary caregiver? That chaotic period seems to have shifted some sensibility/realisation in Oirish, Chocco, SB’s dad because after that she seems to take a secondary role.
He seems to have been living with her most of the time but we had a frau called Essexgirl (who said she was an old school friend of guest - and seems legit, she had to speak to mods to justify having two separate accounts so guest wouldn't watermelon her.) She said they were still friends when guest was first becoming known and at that time SB spent about half the week with each parent

Reactions: 20
He seems to have been living with her most of the time but we had a frau called Essexgirl (who said she was an old school friend of guest - and seems legit, she had to speak to mods to justify having two separate accounts so guest wouldn't watermelon her.) She said they were still friends when guest was first becoming known and at that time SB spent about half the week with each parent
Thanks WOWB, i’m assuming that means he was also being taken from London to his dad & back every week while she was living with Allegra?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So by her grifting, SB got a more stable situation because his dad stepped up more? Or at least less time spent with the narcissist parent which can't be a bad thing. Not for him anyway.

Reactions: 9
Here's an approximate timeline (thanks @Valiofthedolls) - working this out for wiki purposes
  • January-June 2013: guest meets the policewoman. It can't be earlier than mid-January, when she was writing about being single and looking for a man online; but can't be later than June when she wrote that "upstage the bride" blog post
  • June 2013: guest says she's moving into "house share" (or was it back in with Big Eve and Big Choccy?)
  • July 2013: when we believe she actually moved
  • August 2013: guest engaged to policewoman, moves in with her
  • October 2013: policewoman has LEFT. Guest and son temporarily move into an apartment a friend owned, but couldn't stay long because it was going to be sold
  • January 2014: guest and son move into new apartment
  • February 2014: guest moves in with Leggy within a week of first date, relocates to London, takes son with her
  • March 2014: guest engaged to Allegra
  • September 2014: son starts school in London with Allegra's daughter
  • June 2015: Leggy has LEFT. Guest and son move back to Southend. She now has to wait to get him a school place
  • February 2016: Son is now living in his dad's hometown and going to school there, as is apparent from his dad's public social media. Guest lies that son is still living with her and they have an hour's train ride to school every day
  • June 2016: Guest is moving him again to a school near her in Southend.
So in the space of three years, between the ages of three and six, he had eight house moves (including moving back and forth between his dad and guest), and went to three schools in the space of two years. But sure, guest, putting a child in daycare is what's abusive and traumatic
Huge thanks to you and to Vali for doing the lard's work in trying to straighten out this timeline. I'm sure that over the years Jack has also thrown in various references to losing her deposit on a flat because of spontaneously moving in with Allegra instead - would this have been the one she'd just moved into or one that she was planning to buy? I'm sure it was a lost 'forever home' with hydrangea potential, lost for love.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Huge thanks to you and to Vali for doing the lard's work in trying to straighten out this timeline. I'm sure that over the years Jack has also thrown in various references to losing her deposit on a flat because of spontaneously moving in with Allegra instead - would this have been the one she'd just moved into or one that she was planning to buy? I'm sure it was a lost 'forever home' with hydrangea potential, lost for love.
It was the one she moved into just weeks before moving in with Allegra. She said she failed a credit check and needed a guarantor, but then had trouble finding one (so, her parents said no) and now she finally had one and could move into this place and offer her son some stability. And then weeks after this she moved in with Allegra and lost the deposit

Her old flat she refers to as being "mouldy around the edges" with "alarming cracks" in the walls is the one she lived in before moving into house share/back with parents. She moved there in October 2012 when she described it as "cheaper, but nicer" than Royal Mews so maybe it wasn't such a hellhole after all?

Reactions: 13
Here's an approximate timeline (thanks @Valiofthedolls) - working this out for wiki purposes
  • January-June 2013: guest meets the policewoman. It can't be earlier than mid-January, when she was writing about being single and looking for a man online; but can't be later than June when she wrote that "upstage the bride" blog post
  • June 2013: guest says she's moving into "house share" (or was it back in with Big Eve and Big Choccy?)
  • July 2013: when we believe she actually moved
  • August 2013: guest engaged to policewoman, moves in with her
  • October 2013: policewoman has LEFT. Guest and son temporarily move into an apartment a friend owned, but couldn't stay long because it was going to be sold
  • January 2014: guest and son move into new apartment
  • February 2014: guest moves in with Leggy within a week of first date, relocates to London, takes son with her
  • March 2014: guest engaged to Allegra
  • September 2014: son starts school in London with Allegra's daughter
  • June 2015: Leggy has LEFT. Guest and son move back to Southend. She now has to wait to get him a school place
  • February 2016: Son is now living in his dad's hometown and going to school there, as is apparent from his dad's public social media. Guest lies that son is still living with her and they have an hour's train ride to school every day
  • June 2016: Guest is moving him again to a school near her in Southend.
So in the space of three years, between the ages of three and six, he had eight house moves (including moving back and forth between his dad and guest), and went to three schools in the space of two years. But sure, guest, putting a child in daycare is what's abusive and traumatic
This is amazing.

A reminder that Jack is also on the record in full victims martyr sadface mode about the many homes SB has been forced to live in, eg this kind of thing:
Screenshot_2024-02-13-23-47-46-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

(From this oft cited article)
Spot the difference in narrative.

Not once has she ever said, "I dragged my son around like a chair.". Always an inference of suffering. And then she exaggerated the number of house moves, as if that might be cool! Gosh, I dislike her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.