Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly raw potatoes would be too crunchy for R Jackie. I'm surprised she hasn't used raw spuds for her misty eyed rhetoric about poverty. Children in Ireland and Scotland during famines would often eat raw potatoes out of sheer desperation

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Coming soon Only Fans Only Pans
She wants us to have some slop in our pants

I went too far and there’s no way back

I feel sick

Clearly raw potatoes would be too crunchy for R Jackie. I'm surprised she hasn't used raw spuds for her misty eyed rhetoric about poverty. Children in Ireland and Scotland during famines would often eat raw potatoes out of sheer desperation
She has no shame!

I’m going to call her Uncle Jack instead of Uncle Albert, instead of ‘during the war’ she’s all ‘when I was a poor single mum’

Reactions: 34
Where have you all been all my life?? I thought I was the only person thinking these thoughts about JM. Wish I had known about this place when her acolytes hounded me with 100s of death threats and contacted my employer demanding I was fired. All because I “liked” a comment on Twitter about her weekly changing identity diary in the midst of her carnage against David Walliams.

Reactions: 71
Or not ......To be honest I think I am behind already ....I really need to KEEP UP....greek was so yesterday....on reflection you are right its scots,Irish, Greek, Southend, cockney urchin guv'na
Knees up muvva brown, up the apples n pears, bin lids and all that shit

She needs to pose as a pearly queen

Reactions: 12
Haha, thanks for that clarification, Silver I should have made that clear myself.

Reactions: 7
Knees up muvva brown, up the apples n pears, bin lids and all that shit

She needs to pose as a pearly queen
What is bin lids rhyming slang for? I’m not far off London (Triangulation warning) but I don’t know that one. Soz for the off topic.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.