Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly raw potatoes would be too crunchy for R Jackie. I'm surprised she hasn't used raw spuds for her misty eyed rhetoric about poverty. Children in Ireland and Scotland during famines would often eat raw potatoes out of sheer desperation :(

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Coming soon Only Fans Only Pans
She wants us to have some slop in our pants

I went too far and there’s no way back

I feel sick 🤣

Clearly raw potatoes would be too crunchy for R Jackie. I'm surprised she hasn't used raw spuds for her misty eyed rhetoric about poverty. Children in Ireland and Scotland during famines would often eat raw potatoes out of sheer desperation :(
She has no shame!

I’m going to call her Uncle Jack instead of Uncle Albert, instead of ‘during the war’ she’s all ‘when I was a poor single mum’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Where have you all been all my life?? I thought I was the only person thinking these thoughts about JM. Wish I had known about this place when her acolytes hounded me with 100s of death threats and contacted my employer demanding I was fired. All because I “liked” a comment on Twitter about her weekly changing identity diary in the midst of her carnage against David Walliams.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Is she just going to keep referring to Potatoes as though it’s just known by that now, just one word and the world knows, like Madonna? 😩
she has, on a number of occasions over many years , referred to the blog “Hunger hurts”
So I think she is trying to make this the new trendy catch phrase to drum up attention

Reactions: 10
Or not ......To be honest I think I am behind already ....I really need to KEEP UP....greek was so yesterday....on reflection you are right its scots,Irish, Greek, Southend, cockney urchin guv'na
Knees up muvva brown, up the apples n pears, bin lids and all that tit

She needs to pose as a pearly queen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Bookweevil ’s masterpiece of a recap is post #734. Hopefully someone with better skilllzzz than me can do a clicky click linky.

Also the other day Jack, in her wonderful way, replied to a tweet with her usual charm and ended it with ‘Now duck off’. We’re not actually telling each other to duck off.
Haha, thanks for that clarification, Silver 😂❤ I should have made that clear myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.