Jack Monroe #542 A dullard talking about Vienetta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning threat title (I think?) by @Foxvint and nominated by @rage naan. You both win a Vienetta, you can use it for Twitter engagement or simply just mither over just how much smaller they are than they used to be.

Jack is still MIA aside from some possible 🧦 action over on Twittex or whatever the hell it's called these days. The Canal mithered over the possibility of her turning up on I'm a Nonentity, Get Me Out of Here. Wiki is above for the newbs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Posted on the previous thread but my money on that deeply unpleasant sock would be the #1 winged insect Stan.

Bit of an own goal being quite so nasty to a lovely, generous tweet by a quite unwell woman (if that's who I think it is, she's had a rough time of it, lot of hospital) but neither Jack nor bugface are the sharpest knives in the needlessly cluttered drawer.

Plus one on JudeInLondon btw, I have no idea where she gets the energy to be so argumentative from but she's more reactive than potassium. She got into a fight with a Black friend of mine, accusing her of racism because she assumed she was the white woman in her profile picture, then doubled down on internalised racism before calling her all sorts, it was quite the afternoon getting sent the screenshots!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As we closed out the thread with some delightful Zen Thoughts and Prayers Namaste Jack, let us infuse this new thread with some lovely Joyful Jack energy.

IMG_4239.jpeg
IMG_4240.jpeg
Nice flower
IMG_4232.jpeg
also nice flower
IMG_4238.jpeg

So far so good joyous…
Well this has taken a bit of a turn…
IMG_4231.jpeg
IMG_4235.jpeg

IMG_4234.jpeg
IMG_4237.jpeg
IMG_4233.jpeg
IMG_4229.jpeg
And my personal favorite Joyful Jack: where Aunty Pat discovered she could turn her own lovely helmet hair into a (very fetching indeed) hood for her anorak.
IMG_4236.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Winning threat title (I think?) by @Foxvint and nominated by @rage naan. You both win a Vienetta, you can use it for Twitter engagement or simply just mither over just how much smaller they are than they used to be.

Jack is still MIA aside from some possible 🧦 action over on Twittex or whatever the hell it's called these days. The Canal mithered over the possibility of her turning up on I'm a Nonentity, Get Me Out of Here. Wiki is above for the newbs!
Blessed be the Viennetta. I would like a mint one please.
82896011_2_640x640.jpg

Actually I would really like to try these mini knock-offs, I wonder if there's a branch of Iceland nearby
iceland_mini_chocolate__mint_vienna_175g_73847.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We all have lots of fun speculating about what Jack's next move will be. Budget cook and anti-poverty campaigner is dead in the water, thankfully.

Her writing is awful and doesn't pass even a basic fact-check most of the time. Her public speaking isn't great either and she can't keep lying about poverty indefinitely when the context is ever-changing and there are much better spokespersons out there. She offers nothing to any of the protected groups she claims to ally with -- working class / LGBTQ / disabled / women.

What could a person with no discernible skills and a personality that alienates her from just about everyone she meets, really do with their life?

The only possibility is reality TV, which we've mithered about a lot, but that's not really going to happen, is it? She would provide drama and conflict, and would polarise the voting audience and that could potentially work for a TV competition-type thing but her mental and physical ill health count her out so....

Her pathological need to be the centre of attention at all times, while also not actually doing anything that adds value or creates any sort of product, and refusing to take direction or learn anything, must surely make her unemployable. She has none of the discipline of a daily grind, getting up on time and showing up and completing the tasks. She cannot be trusted with animals or children and, by extension, anybody vulnerable so any type of caring work is out. She hasn't ever been able to stick to a job in retail or services, as she has admitted in her long lists of previous jobs.

Nobody who works with her once seems willing to repeat the experience.

I've racked my brains trying to come up with something and can't think of a single avenue of employment for her.

She couldn't even be a lighthouse keeper on an uninhabited island because she'd never get up on time to switch it on/off.

If she wasn't so entitled and deeply unpleasant, I'd feel sorry for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
We all have lots of fun speculating about what Jack's next move will be. Budget cook and anti-poverty campaigner is dead in the water, thankfully.

Her writing is awful and doesn't pass even a basic fact-check most of the time. Her public speaking isn't great either and she can't keep lying about poverty indefinitely when the context is ever-changing and there are much better spokespersons out there. She offers nothing to any of the protected groups she claims to ally with -- working class / LGBTQ / disabled / women.

What could a person with no discernible skills and a personality that alienates her from just about everyone she meets, really do with their life?

The only possibility is reality TV, which we've mithered about a lot, but that's not really going to happen, is it? She would provide drama and conflict, and would polarise the voting audience and that could potentially work for a TV competition-type thing but her mental and physical ill health count her out so....

Her pathological need to be the centre of attention at all times, while also not actually doing anything that adds value or creates any sort of product, and refusing to take direction or learn anything, must surely make her unemployable. She has none of the discipline of a daily grind, getting up on time and showing up and completing the tasks. She cannot be trusted with animals or children and, by extension, anybody vulnerable so any type of caring work is out. She hasn't ever been able to stick to a job in retail or services, as she has admitted in her long lists of previous jobs.

Nobody who works with her once seems willing to repeat the experience.

I've racked my brains trying to come up with something and can't think of a single avenue of employment for her.

She couldn't even be a lighthouse keeper on an uninhabited island because she'd never get up on time to switch it on/off.

If she wasn't so entitled and deeply unpleasant, I'd feel sorry for her.
Some sort of home work would suit her best as she barely leaves the bungamansion and is so poor at timekeeping that she can't be relied on to arrive at a set place at a certain time.

Reactions: 17
If we're talking about Prayer Jack then we must include Greenbelt Jack. Especially 'Peace pray for peace'

Namaste muthafukkas.

• Haha
Some sort of home work would suit her best as she barely leaves the bungamansion and is so poor at timekeeping that she can't be relied on to arrive at a set place at a certain time.
But she lacks self discipline to an alarming degree, and one thing Lockdown really highlighted was how much we depend on that to actually function.

Delayed gratification is a consistently reliable measure of personal success. That comment needs nothing else from me really does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What she should probably do is go back to uni and do an access course then a degree in something (not food!) she’s actually interested in and might be half decent at. It would be productive, would allow her to more gradually accustom herself to an actual routine and work on her self discipline and then when she finished it she’d have far more jobs open to her. I don’t believe she’s ever started any degrees before despite her OU claims so she’d probably be eligible for student finance etc too.

But I suspect that’s all too sensible for Jack.

Reactions: 24
WTF is this supposed to be?
IMG_4234.jpeg

Is it a child's portion of plain Smart Priceâ„¢ penne languishing in freezer juices warmed up over a tea light? Because that's what it looks like. DIRE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
If we're talking about Prayer Jack then we must include Greenbelt Jack. Especially 'Peace pray for peace'

Namaste muthafukkas.
The worst thing about that was that the full thing was something like "Peace pray for peace for me" :rolleyes:

(I don't think that person on Twitter is a Jack sock, it sounds more like one of the anti-Jack accounts (one of them has multiple accounts) stirring things up. Whoever it is will be loving the attention, so I shouldn't add to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
What she should probably do is go back to uni and do an access course then a degree in something (not food!) she’s actually interested in and might be half decent at. It would be productive, would allow her to more gradually accustom herself to an actual routine and work on her self discipline and then when she finished it she’d have far more jobs open to her. I don’t believe she’s ever started any degrees before despite her OU claims so she’d probably be eligible for student finance etc too.

But I suspect that’s all too sensible for Jack.
I mean, that's what I would do. Especially if I had a passive income (however ill-gained) that would support me while I studied. It would be a dream to go to uni and know that I could just immerse myself in something, have a lovely social life and enjoy everything a student can. And then, after a couple of years, to emerge fresh into a new career.

• Heart
I mean, that's what I would do. Especially if I had a passive income (however ill-gained) that would support me while I studied. It would be a dream to go to uni and know that I could just immerse myself in something, have a lovely social life and enjoy everything a student can. And then, after a couple of years, to emerge fresh into a new career.
I honestly feel like anyone still subscribed to her Patreon at this point cannot really say they’re being defrauded in the present tense. What she’s doing is absolutely wrong, 100% but if you paid a company to provide something monthly and 18 months later they’d still done duck all, were basically uncommunicative and had made undelivered promises, nobody would have the slightest lick of sympathy for you. Neither would they for someone else paying the company when the bad reviews saying they provide duck all are all over the internet and even a look at the site proves there is no content. Anyone subbing now is basically donating to her for the sake of it and while I don’t think they should and obviously she should stop her Patreon, I can’t have any sympathy for them either, the money they’re losing monthly is on them.

Edited because I sent too soon like a ninny - so at least if she went to uni with it she’d be doing something productive with it instead of spunking it on sideboards

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.