Jack Monroe #541 First do no honk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pondering the tit tattoos on Jacksie and was thinking, most of us know loads of people with tattoos. I've never met another person who has that many tattoos on her arms but none others elsewhere on her body? I could be totally wrong but most heavily tattooed people (women) I know have something elsewhere. Back, butt, thigh, ankle, leg, chest, etc. Is it as weird as I think?

As I say, I may just be a mithering ninny but it like most things she does it doesn't seem quite genuine and just discomforts me a bit.
I find it weird as well. I'm heavily tattooed, started off with ankles, shoulders, stomach... that kind of thing. It took me a long time to start getting my sleeves done as it's such a visible area I wanted to be %100 sure, also finding an artist I was comfortable with was paramount.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Nodding along in agreement about the suspicious new users. Ive ignored and reported one (about to ignore/report another) for the same things (incessant misery-me postings). It just feels a bit unusual and I can’t put my finger on it.

anyway I’m leaving it here because it isn’t fair to speculate and detail the whole thread with speculations.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
Whatever Jack is doing ( spoiler - duck all ) , I genuinely hope she’s taken the time to do some in-depth soul searching about her behaviour. I know, I know - I’m being wayyyyy too optimistic here.

Narcs don’t change their behaviour - enough of us have had real life experience of these cunts to know that - but as previous posters have said, what if she did a big mea culpa ( in The Guardian, obvs) about everything and announced she’s in intensive therapy? It won’t make anything she’s done forgivable and people won’t ever get the money back she’s stolen but it might help to draw a line under it all before she fades into obscurity.
Then she can get an actual job because no employee of sane mind would put her on the payroll at this moment, especially if they did their proper due diligence.

Anyway. That’s my mither for this morning.

Jack’s tatts remain shite ( tattooed Frau here 🍉but no sleeves! Just both under forearms - no idea how to word that better sorry 🤣 - both feet and one on either shoulder )… Aunty Pat could never.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread title is @griftalo's words slightly modified and nominated by @Five hundred dogs you both win a full colour portrait tattoo of guest, redeemable at Stevie Wonder's Tat Shack.

In the previous thread: guest is still AWOL, the canal continues to mither in her absence.

When nominating thread titles please use the words 'thread title' and no swearing. For newbies the wiki is the pink button up top.
My first fread title, how very exciting! I think I’ll skip out on the “prize” if it’s all the same to you though.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just pondering the tit tattoos on Jacksie and was thinking, most of us know loads of people with tattoos. I've never met another person who has that many tattoos on her arms but none others elsewhere on her body? I could be totally wrong but most heavily tattooed people (women) I know have something elsewhere. Back, butt, thigh, ankle, leg, chest, etc. Is it as weird as I think?

As I say, I may just be a mithering ninny but it like most things she does it doesn't seem quite genuine and just discomforts me a bit.
Like those juice heads who only work out the tshirt muscles in the gym and their legs are like crutches.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Like those juice heads who only work out the tshirt muscles in the gym and their legs are like crutches.
I see a bloke on the school run like this. on the top he looks like an upside down Dairylea triangle 🔺

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's lovely scrolling through pictures from last night's Guild of Food Writers Awards dinner and seeing people celebrating some real achievements (like Olia Hercules receiving a special award for Food for Ukraine). And not a single mention of Jack Monroe, Thrifty Kitchen, and all the good that it has done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Never heard that description before but it’s perfection!
---
I see a bloke on the school run like this. on the top he looks like an upside down Dairylea triangle 🔺
I saw that guy at a country park lol. He was about 8 inches shorter than me too. He was carrying a baby but the baby was tiny so he can’t blame them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's lovely scrolling through pictures from last night's Guild of Food Writers Awards dinner and seeing people celebrating some real achievements (like Olia Hercules receiving a special award for Food for Ukraine). And not a single mention of Jack Monroe, Thrifty Kitchen, and all the good that it has done.
Great work for plumbers in Thorpe Bay today though!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guest tattoo mithering: can anyone remember when she got her first ones done? I was thinking about Amy Winehouse RIP, who died in 2011. At the time she did have a certain notoriety because of her tit tattoos (not to mention the booze) - I definitely remember articles taking about her "sailors tattoos" as a notable and unusual feature for the kind of singer she was. I wonder if that is also partly an inspiration for guest as she became famous - "ooh look a nice poor single mum with sailor tattoos who makes cheap slop - how unusual!"

Reactions: 36
We have mithered at length at the lack of calories/ any nutrients in the slop. I note that Nigella’s recipe of the day today includes 150g of pasta for one person. That’s more like a greedy goblin portion .

Guest tattoo mithering: can anyone remember when she got her first ones done? I was thinking about Amy Winehouse RIP, who died in 2011. At the time she did have a certain notoriety because of her tit tattoos (not to mention the booze) - I definitely remember articles taking about her "sailors tattoos" as a notable and unusual feature for the kind of singer she was. I wonder if that is also partly an inspiration for guest as she became famous - "ooh look a nice poor single mum with sailor tattoos who makes cheap slop - how unusual!"
No doubt Guest would have tried to draw comparisons between herself and Amy had Amy lived. "Look at us, 2 scrappy, tattooed, uber-talented working class girls, making our way in a world that's set against us, in spite of our demons!"
Amy would have torn strips off her though.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I think she had a lot of them pre fame as shown on the photo on A Girl Called Jack but I'm convinced she lifted a lot of her persona in the early days from Amy. Listen to the cockney accent she affects at that teeth grindingly cringe Dangerous Poetry in contrast to her natural plummy middle class girl from the burbs accent that she allowed with Leggy. It's very Amy-esque as was the gobby boozy bad-girl persona she honed. She's a thief of characteristics too. She's periodically pushed the idea of herself as a singer and/or musician since the get go. I think she thought the world was her oyster with that and her fame would open all doors.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Yes, and most tattooed people tattoo artists have views about starting on hands and forearms.

It's just a other performance for her. Look at me I'm heavily tattooed and so interesting.

• Heart
duck the Guardian.

they applauded that unspeakable dickweed Owen Jones bullying Suzanne Moore and Hadley Freeman off the paper.

Katherine Viner pays herself over half a million pounds, pays her tit husband to write terrible columns, and begs readers for money.

They pay awful, awful 'journalists' like Rhiannon Lucy Laura Zoe Ellie Mae Coslett o'hagan Snape Williams to write meaningless shite.

Thanks to Seumas Milne, they drove forward and built up the most sustained and intense antisemitic political campaign I've ever experienced.

duck duck duck the Guardian. bleeping cunts.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.