Jack Monroe #528 Marauding Munchausen's Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bing Bong, it's new thread time.

Thank you @Landslide for nomming @LizzieE. for thread title, you win first look at the memoir book that just ain't coming. Lucky you! Toot toot!

Jack is still awol after her foray into classical art poses and the canal mithered away.

Pink button above is the Jack Wiki, worth a read for newbies and oldies.

Fingers crossed she provides some content soon, c'mon Jack, throw a little slop our way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
First! I’ve always never wanted to do that, but in these times of no chaos, we take our thrills where we find them.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
First! I’ve always never wanted to do that, but in these times of no chaos, we take our thrills where we find them.

I feel I'm going to regret asking for some slop to be thrown our way.....

(Take it easy on the new Fraus, Jack, nothing too repellent else you'll scare them all away).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The fact I'm spending my Friday night excited about new thread #528 of a niche internet personality really shows how much of a sad fart I am, doesn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Rediscovered this while looking for a photo mentioned at the end of the last thread.

Untitled 10.png

(It was a cooking demo for the Guardian and she never uploaded it, btw)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
Mithering about bra sizes from the previous thread, may I gently, tenderly, warmly suggest that anyone who wears a bra put their measurements into this calculator: https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

Most women wear the wrong size - I did for years - and the difference now that I wear one that is the right size is amazing. Although I kind of miss the blessed relief when one takes off a poorly fitting bra 🦉 🍾

If the size it recommends is very different to the size you think you are you may suffer from “sticker shock” but go with it.

On topic - Jack, if you are planning a chaos, could you avoid Sunday? I have all three grandchildren here that day and you could never top the chaos that will be my house that day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
That's guest on the cover of the book, but who on earth is the person holding the book?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Rediscovered this while looking for a photo mentioned at the end of the last thread.

View attachment 2321620

The cognitive dissonance relating to how she actually looks and how she thinks she looks is off the scale.

As it is for her fans too if they can’t see the vast gulf between the cover and that edited photo. I’ve seen ‘spot the difference’ puzzles with less to circle!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

View attachment 2321620

She actually looks really boney here, I’ve been malnourished myself through a health problem and I really sympathise with people with ED’s because I can’t imagine how hard it is when your mind simply won’t LET YOU get better. But also everything she says is a lie so she’s probably just on the supermodel diet.

Reactions: 22
Quick mither about Guest's infamous one-hit-wonder peach and chickpea curry, which is featured on Nigella's site (found while I was chasing a rabbithole earlier) - surprisingly, Mom has more Guest recipes 🤣
1689877858269.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Just going back to the end of the last thread and @Valiofthedolls's post featuring @Marmalade Atkins's fabulous staircase to hell of Jacks. How exhausting must it be hating yourself to the point of changing your identity so often?

You'll always be you, Jack. It doesn't matter how often you change your hair or whatever nickname you give yourself

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.