Jack Monroe #524 Not the only or most important voice and presence in this critical area of our life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dangerous poetry is truly excruciating right from the off, even by guest’s risible standards. As you can see, I had to mute it to get the screenshot of her SLEEVE PENZ. View attachment 2284689That said, mind you- she properly gets into the second poem, and just like the moment when she rises from the shower wall (and accidentally goes slightly off camera) to really honk out “haaaaaaaaard on Saturday night” in BOULEVAAAAAAARD, guest at full DANGEROUS poetry pelt is quite the thing to behold.

Truly, I’ve never, ever known anyone so enamored with their own mediocrity and lack of talent. It’s utterly staggering.
Is this her grandads boiler suit she’s wearing? Have always wondered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I used to be on digital spy as well. Once met up with a few of them, got absolutely twatted, made a fool of myself and spent the night vomming in a travelodge 🍉

Im really hoping the influx of new fraus will prise guest out of hiding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I’ve never actually got through thread 31 cos it’s way too cringe and I couldn’t get past guest talking about her own “sad little face”. However, I’ve been determinedly and relentlessly working my way through and so am back from the past to say LOL this one from hasn’t aged well has it? Given recent doxing courtesy of le Guest.
4E2291FB-3F6E-4390-9B69-D2E552B7A48F.png

Secondly. Did she filter her phase on the photo to tattle. Double lol!
F9CC5D36-8C63-4341-BC09-A851F6FC6ECB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
THE JOY at finding this forum about a year ago - via @Awfully Molly (thankspaceyou for all that you did) - about a decade before, I read one of the articles/ blogs by guest and cried real tears imagining poor toddler SB cold and hungry, and the guilt and sadness of a mother trying to do her best for her child in that situation. Shortly after, I saw guest on some topical news show, where although she was trotting out the same tale, she let slip what sounded like a very comfortable upbringing and something jarred - didn't seem at all right. How had she not had ANYWHERE to turn in this desperate situation? (of course, this does happen - but I didn't believe it happened to her. Can't put my finger on why)

For years after, something about the whole schtick didn't sit right with me, but I felt such shame over feeling that way. All the good she does! The saviour of the poors! How dare I question the credibility of this saint, heralded by so many in the public eye?! Platformed all over the shop?

THEN I cottoned on to the AM tweets, found Tattle - and found that not only was the bit I knew about complete horseshit, but there was SO much more. And more and more and more. I've grunked my brains out over the last year, it's maddening and fascinating in equal measure, and you ninnies are the most hilarious, forensic corner of the internet I've ever mithered (my-thered) in.

I knew it. Either - she chose to make her toddler son suffer cold and hunger unnecessarily (selfish pride is not a luxury you can afford when you are responsible for a child) or she lied about the whole experience. Both are unspeakably appalling.

Finding this sanity-check oasis, and discovering the many other appalling, cringeworthy, embarrassing, unprofessional, shameful antics of guest laid out - well, I feel like you all want me to sTart bREatHING!!

One thing I wonder if you can softly gently painstakingly help a new ninny out; what happened in the aftermath of LJC (she left)? I've seen SHE LEFT prominently and wondered if there was a chaos that followed? Am I right in thinking all of a sudden, SHE LEFT was announced and was already weeks old news?

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Ooooh… there’s a guest amongst us is there?? I missed the main crux of that one!

It’s taking me so long to catch up & reply to things ( opiates and other meds do strange things to my co ordination so thank duck for autocorrect and predictive! ) but I am certain it isn’t me.

I actually have diagnosed multiple disabilities that put me in hospital frequently or on bed rest and a stick is a walking aid for me when I do ever leave the house - not as a prop to get people to pay sorry for me and pay into a bleeping “tip jar” ✅

I also have two horrendous MH issues & have a support worker and access to a proper crisis team who have my de-escalation plan so I don’t self harm or worse. I don’t bait you know what either ✅

I don’t take money from strangers by begging on the net ✅

I’ve never said I’d sue someone, asked for payments to go direct into my PayPal and then done absolutely duck all regarding legal action ✅

I don’t have flying monkeys or socks. I own real socks but that’s as far as it goes ✅

Annndddd…. I can cook really well ( trained as a sous chef in a very upmarket restaurant in my youth and became Manager of one of the company’s offshoots ✅

Oh, and my partner hasn’t LEFT and my kids live with me full time ✅

So I’m pretty sure I’m not Jack. I lose touch with reality occasionally ( bad mentals - for real ) but I’m not THAT deluded. Jack’s delusion is on such a level that the worlds top shrinks would struggle to deal with it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve never actually got through thread 31 cos it’s way too cringe and I couldn’t get past guest talking about her own “sad little face”. However, I’ve been determinedly and relentlessly working my way through and so am back from the past to say LOL this one from hasn’t aged well has it? Given recent doxing courtesy of le Guest. View attachment 2285007

View attachment 2285009
I cannot be expected to remember everyone I have doxxed. 😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Part 5
Volunteers incognito
Doesn’t want the Daily Mail outside the food bank
Rolls her sleeves down and goes by the name Jackie so nobody recognises her even if she has come straight from a tv appearance
Works with “ex cons”, usually brings muscle/hired thugs to events like this
Burly firemen make an appearance
22 million in poverty
duck off with your lentils
Makes mush in a microwave
Ate a third of a ready meal a day.
Eats spam with a spoon

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Not sure this is important, but I've never made a gif.

Also, sorry to everyone who is sick of seeing the old tweets. I don't know why I keep posting them. 😐😳
As someone who hasn't fully grunked the entire thread archive, I thankspaceyou. It's like postcards from the past :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve never actually got through thread 31 cos it’s way too cringe and I couldn’t get past guest talking about her own “sad little face”. However, I’ve been determinedly and relentlessly working my way through and so am back from the past to say LOL this one from hasn’t aged well has it? Given recent doxing courtesy of le Guest. View attachment 2285007

View attachment 2285009
"as a mod you should be able to see my email address..." she just can't help herself with the hostile and 'extra' way of speaking can she? She's never ever going to see it because Narc and oblivious zero self-awareness.

Reactions: 35
It certainly throws new light on his “Terrible!” moment (one of my all-time favourites). 😂
Seeing as the Fraus are in a kindly way, could someone explain Terrible to me please? I've hunted high and low for splains but can't find diddle. 🥹

ETA sorry guys, I got ahead of myself posting this needy request. I've now grunked far enough to discover Yel's creation. 😂😂😂😂 x 7 billion. That's absolute solid GOLD. I hope she's seen that. The derision on his face is as obvious as jack's fillers. bleeping hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Seeing as the Fraus are in a kindly way, could someone explain Terrible to me please? I've hunted high and low for splains but can't find diddle. 🥹
On DKL Matt can very clearly be heard saying “Terrible” at one point when guest is making some slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm gently, painstakingly going through Vinted trying to find clothes from my youth, and came across this fabulous tee, which I think would suit guest extremely well.

Can I be your stylist now, guest? Send cashos x

jacktee.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2285009
Note the sneaky way she refuted the doxxing allegation - she doesn’t say ‘absolutely categorically not I would never ever do that’, she says ‘I have no recollection’ (a la Prince Andrew, perhaps he took inspo from Thread 31 🤣🤣) and never flat out denies it, just says she would be ‘surprised and disappointed with herself’ if she did do it. If it were me and I was accused of such a horrible thing and I hadn’t done it, I wouldn’t be so contrived and a bit ambiguous in my response - I’d be completely clear that it had not happened.

though I’m not surprised, as it’s very much in her playbook of criticism-responses.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I might be Jack. I’ve done nothing of value at work for ages.
I got bitten by a horsefly LAST WEEK and it’s still not healed. I was going to put a picture on Twitter to ask for advice but it’s on my arm and I can’t get my fanny in shot without doing myself a mischief.

I shall run a book on what will happen first - my horsefly bite healing or a chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I got bitten by a horsefly LAST WEEK and it’s still not healed. I was going to put a picture on Twitter to ask for advice but it’s on my arm and I can’t get my fanny in shot without doing myself a mischief.

I shall run a book on what will happen first - my horsefly bite healing or a chaos.
Put a big obvious sticking plaster over it and make sure it's on show at all times, but never explain why it's there.

EDIT to add I meant over the bite NOT YOUR FANNY

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Currently on here you could pretend to be lee Anderson and people will buy it.
The back story is easy to look up, you'll need no proof and still get in
Eta; I'm suspicious on the internet always , people should be , soz tho if I'm being a grump about molly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.