Jack Monroe #524 Not the only or most important voice and presence in this critical area of our life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bit in bold ... shat themselves into oblivion

Reactions: 28
Was it Mary Portas?

Reactions: 29
Nevermind the abomination that is the 'white sauce' she also claims a slosh of tea is a good substitute for red wine in the other layers if you don't drink alcohol as it supplies 'the tannin' ! Clearly this revelation has been eclipsed by the spunk sauce but it deserves its five minutes of fame.

Reactions: 37
Not sure this is important, but I've never made a gif.

Also, sorry to everyone who is sick of seeing the old tweets. I don't know why I keep posting them.
Please don’t stop posting them! It’s great to remember how awful guest is in the absence of any new awfulness. Do you have a PO Box I could send a letter to giving you praise? You can keep it to read in hard times x

Reactions: 53
OMG, it's not Ralf Royle is it?

Reactions: 33
It’s superb isn’t it. I will never not find that funny.

Reactions: 13
I'm not paying attention to the details which is why I think guest gets away with so much.
I had no idea what 4chan was until you explained.
The name sounds like a martial arts chatroom for incels.
If it is somebody trolling then they've had a good laugh at our expense and probably consider it a win in their own heads.
Meh.

Reactions: 12

Oh finally someone who Jack seems to think is her pal on Twitter used to contact me all the time about her and wanted to help me to create a podcast. It almost makes me feel bad for her when I see her interact with them.
I’ve convinced myself this pal is either Simon Harris or Ralf Little. What a plot twist that would be!

Reactions: 30
43:20 onwards when Matt is LYING that the “lasagne” is delicious and it cuts to the other ladies face who looks like she’s trying to swallow a sick

Attachments

Reactions: 42
I’m with you on being suspicious about people, like you say, anyone could be anyone.

But in this case @Awfully Molly I do believe you are who you say you are.
It’s not just the “back story” the way of writing is the same.

Reactions: 59
I thought this too but then remembered in our last house move I managed to lose all our birth certificates, my passport and my marriage certificate. Whoops! Send cashos?

Reactions: 21
Was it Mary Portas?
I wish it was lozza , that'd be a plot twist

googling earlier I found this review. even the torygraph was doing the "these recipes are shite but we recommend this anyway" thing. Why

Attachments

Reactions: 24
For new people - I re read thread 31 a while ago and cringed myself inside out at how I tried to be kind in my responses to her. I mentioned it here at the time of re reading that I’d have a different response after so many threads but want to clarify again that I find her an insufferable grifting lying animal abusing complete and utter arsehole. If you read my responses on 31 imagine them much less friendly

Reactions: 59
It's a Vietnamese Basket-weaving forum and all intimation that it is anything else would be LIES. Anybody threatening 4chan anons are gonna do a pile-on of anybody other than Shia LaBoeuf and his flags has never spent any time there.

Reactions: 14
I rewatched the horror of the spunk lasagne. She must have been an absolute nightmare to work with! No awareness of timing, no interaction with Matt because she clearly can’t multitask (some world argue she can’t solo task), an obvious inability to cook…. I’d blocked out how bad it was.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.