Jack Monroe #523 Everything she does is pointless busywork that solves nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just so bloody boring. Been in bed all day with a stomach bug (the day before a new job, YAY) and I could have done with a chaos.
Time to branch out into other threads Tenderstem. I think Supertanskii might be the one taking Jack’s crown as queen grifter. Plus we’ve found some horrible content from her old blog.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone ever seen that Scottish PIF that shows two different ways a boy's life could turn out depending on whether or not he tries heroin? And in the end they both come together as the version of him that never took drugs passes by the one who did and is now an addict begging on the street. There should be a remake showing guest as she is vs the one who used her platform and opportunities sensibly and made something of herself. Then at the end she clicks on guest's Patreon and is like "ugh, what a sad e-beggar" before closing the browser and going out with her son and partner who hasn't LEFT
I totally remember this one. In the 90s, my mates and me would frequently act out the PIF skits, and also phone the drugs helpline: "you know those pills with the white dove stamps, ecstasy, I think they're called?

Yes?

"Any idea where we couleld get a few?"

LOL etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jack Monroe opened July 2023 with 394 paying patreon subscribers, still up ~60% on pre-Nigella promo. Using our Olia Hercules £14.12 per sub benchmark less worst case platform fees of 12% that'd be £4.9k take home for her - as Jack has opted to hide her revenue we are only able to estimate this.

image.png

She had a fairly light month in terms of losses from a subscription service that offers 0 to its subscribers, losing just 20 subscribers but gaining 12 so netting out at being down 8 versus prior month. Strongly suspect a fair few out of the 12 gained are the result of the ongoing chat on Twitter.

As we get nearer to the Feb 2021 subscriber count of 346 it makes it easier to appreciate just what a long SLOW end this is gonna be. It took 12 months to go from 346 to 244 (-102 subscribers) so we're looking at another year before we hit the 200s and another 2 before we hit the 100s. The single best thing that could happen would be for Patreon to finally knock the profile/grift on the head tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Has she got a proper job yet? No? Ok! Also hello i have been BUSY, cant a girl haveNice things work to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi! I'm a long time lurker. First post, hurrah!

So, I have one observation to make and a couple of questions.

Observation: IMO, she said she'd found *two boxes* of red hair colour under her pillow in the closet because clearly what was a very professional cut and colour had two different tones of red (base and highlight) and she had to urgently explain it away. Narcs always do preemptive explanations for the allegations not yet made. Urgently explain because within only hours or days she had to unexpectedly claim being profoundly mentally unstable and having fled her home on the advice of M15 to be cared for relentlessly, painstakingly, unbelievably, by anonymous others.

Questions: the endless packing with the intention to move home to a far better place, more secure, and with a police officer upstairs, obv never happened but it's been well over six months now. Likewise the being advised by international security forces to divide her enormous family up and flee solo incognito with newly disguised red hair so as not to be noticed also never happened. But, where actually is she? Still in the bungamansion having never really left? Being cared for by the people who used to have four tinned food items? Was she intending to buy a property with her patreon begs and following mortgage discussion at bank? Is she waiting for the local authority to kindly gift her a social housing home because of all her chronic disability 'issues'? Or is she waiting for ma & pa to cave in and buy her a place to make her just be quiet? Hoping some rando philanthropic twitter billionaire is going to bung her a bungamansion? Hoping to coerce some rando bloke (pref dressed in scrubs) to provide her the next grift baby and basis for begs as her next single mum, transgender, lesbian, mentally ill, physically disabled, learning disabled, poverty stricken, homeless, starving like the people in parts of africa act? What gives?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Hello!
New here. I'd like first if all to express my gratitude to The Canal for keeping me company for the last 3 months. The joy your mithering and rantings have brought to my nights is priceless.
Yer One popped up on my radar I suppose the same time as everyone else but there was a certain, barely there smirk that I think I saw peep out from under her fringe that made me think "Oh you like yourself just a hint too much so I shall ignore you from now on".
And I did.
Till the 1st Guardian article about the drink and being sober etc and it just smelled of fakery. The photo of her with the big mug of tea and a sort of tit eating grin that repelled me. So I ignored her again, confident she'd shafted herself.
But no. She was soon everywhere being The Big I Am for no real reason as far as I could tell.
Then I saw a thread on Mumsnet and I was hooked. I came from Mumsnet over here and its been an education Onbso many fronts.
Trussell trust...had I not read the details here about what they actually do, I would have gone merrily along my way thinking they do general good for food banks. But its not quite that is it?
Her Patreon...that's all very smelly isn't it?
The poor nutritional content of her concoctions...is no one checking this before slinging it into the world?
Overall, how has she managed to slalom past the sort of pit falls that would have the majority of us up to our armpits in the poo?
How?
That's what keeps me so angry and coming back oh and the pic of her with the stick!
I have to use a stick. I don't like it but I need it. It's often inconvenient and it hurts my hands But it is a part of me now
It's most certainly not an accessory that I puck or chose when to use.
When I saw thatIpuc of her with (possibly someone else's srick) I took against her more deeply and it has made me more invested in longing for the day all her hi jinx are exposed.
So happy I'm allowed to post as it saves me shouting at my phone and giving the cat a turn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Marcus Rashford is 5ft11. Guest, as she liked to remind us, is 5ft1. How small is his head if she's barely up to his shoulder in six inch heels?? Also how is she even standing up in them with her poor ouchy i-walk-with-a-stick joints? It's all such nonsense.
Which also just showed how unprofessional and inexperienced she is. Anyone who has ever had contact with working in a kitchen knows that even if there are tv cameras there, you would never, EVER, turn up to work in high heels. Let alone 6 inchers.

Reactions: 42
Jeez Jackie gals numbers are tumbling in the hellsite.
Oh my bad- they’re just her deleting the sock accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I love love love that there are so many more people joining the guest threads!

Hello, y'all! Pull up a Pumble and help yourself to a hearty slice of peach curry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I think she is a cash buyer for the forever home.
Wherever she ends up it will never be enough for her once the novelty wears off and the actual realities of downsizing kick in.
We had to downsize after a redundancy and after the initial financial relief we started to miss a garden and the overall lack of space with a growing family.
I only think she will be a buyer because I've watched in real time some minor Twitter grifters make a couple of grand in a few hours.
If I can send her £20 (and yes it was from my Carer's Allowance) based on third hand tweets just think what her followers must be sending.
I haven't mentioned it anywhere but here so I'm not the Twitter complainant and will just put it down to stupidity and move on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Honestly in the scale of things, I can't see Patreon giving a toss about CCJ Squig or her not fulfilling rewards - they were on the news a couple of days ago as a platform being criticised for hosting AI child abuse picture subscriptions, so an incompetent/scammy z-lister is going to be low priority.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Wherever she ends up it will never be enough for her once the novelty wears off and the actual realities of downsizing kick in.
We had to downsize after a redundancy and after the initial financial relief we started to miss a garden and the overall lack of space with a growing family.
I only think she will be a buyer because I've watched in real time some minor Twitter grifters make a couple of grand in a few hours.
If I can send her £20 (and yes it was from my Carer's Allowance) based on third hand tweets just think what her followers must be sending.

I haven't mentioned it anywhere but here so I'm not the Twitter complainant and will just put it down to stupidity and move on.
I hope that more and more people like you become aware of how utterly ruthless this person is when it comes to basically shaking people down, without a moments thought given to just where the money is coming from.
Again, I live in the hope her card is well and truly marked and it won't be much longer before all those who gave money start asking questions.
And totally agree that her forever home will not satisfy her grasping grubby little hands. She's her own worst enemy suff

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Which also just showed how unprofessional and inexperienced she is. Anyone who has ever had contact with working in a kitchen knows that even if there are tv cameras there, you would never, EVER, turn up to work in high heels. Let alone 6 inchers.
6 inch heels in a kitchen when she couldn't walk on the Question Time set in her orange boots and had to toddle over in her cutesie socks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This was one of the tweets I was permitted to view on the hellsite today...

Screenshot_20230702-212113_Twitter.jpg

...which reminded me of this...

Screenshot_20230702-212230_Chrome.jpg

Original cat food eating confession captured by @Marmalade Atkins
---

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I'm so sorry you lost money to the grift but glad you are philosophical about it.

Are estate agents allowed to let people cash buy these days in line with money laundering regulations? Would her grift money even be considered questionable income or is it legit?

My main worry if I were guest would not be patreons cancelling or CCJs but the Inland Revenue, they don't mess around and the 'it was just resting in my bank account' explanation doesn't work and neither does 'yeah but no but I had it then I gave it all away because grifted, called out, got rid'. I'm no expert but maybe someone here is? Can a self-employed person grift a load of income then claim they don't have to pay tax cos they gave it away?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.