Jack Monroe #521 Stop, thief!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just wombled on over to the LMC thread to see what it was all about and been gobsmacked at this. Cheeky effing cow was looking for content for Grifty kitchen tips section. Trying to outsource part of the writing of a book to her followers.
I NEED to know what she uses the corned beef key for. Maybe she gets five, attaches them (sharpened) onto a puddle glove and hey presto, cosplay wolverine!

Or maybe she painstakingly cuts notches into it to match her front door key to give to SB on Tuesdays?

Maybe she makes beef scented earrings?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
BIB, I have a slightly different theory. After she’d potentially got big D in trouble with the firing the artillery post, I think he started paying more attention to what she was saying online.

I reckon he probably saw the comments and said “Oi, why have you posted your mum’s food to be mocked?” and hence she went off on one “defending” performatively instead of deleting like a normal person. Of course that just made it all worse.

See also him correcting the wiki and her quick deletes of other things. They’re watching, and she knows it. (And she comes into line when they do… “nothing they can do about narc Jack” my arse).
Wait what?? Big Dave corrected our Wiki??? Wtf???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm reading the angry Viggles vs. LMc screenshots here:

Then I'll scroll back for more context. Or forwards.
Just looked at the most liked posts on that thread and needed to bring this by @colouredlines back 😂

20210205_125348.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I NEED to know what she uses the corned beef key for. Maybe she gets five, attaches them (sharpened) onto a puddle glove and hey presto, cosplay wolverine!

Or maybe she painstakingly cuts notches into it to match her front door key to give to SB on Tuesdays?

Maybe she makes beef scented earrings?
perhaps they're an accent on the ring pull jewellery pieces

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think it’s interesting how so many brands and companies work with her once and then kind of erase the history of it and act like it never happened, like a low level politburo official in the propaganda department of some miserable soviet outpost in the 1950s frantically airbrushing some unpersonned politician from group photos at the Kremlin.

I note that she no longer figures in the likes or replies of Nigella, Emma Kennedy, Ian Rankin, Richard Osman, Matt Tebutt or any other of those precious blue ticks she loves so much.

With Jack, you get the sense that meeting/working with/having a friendship or relationship with is something that you really only wanna do just once. Then it takes months to extricate yourself and years to get over it.
She doesn't seem to understand anyones boundaries or that meeting/working with someone once does not a friendship make. Tweeting dkl Matts wife, tagging Shattenstone in her petty argument and oi mark got a job for you pal are a few examples off the top of my head. All embarrassingly unreciprocated. Was it 3 weeks she knew Leggy for before she turned up with her case? She's a space invader. One of those ppl who latch on and never consider that your time and energy might not be available to them. A slop barnacle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.