Jack Monroe #522 Breitlings are a girl's best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Kittypops , nominated by @HotesTilaire. Congratulations, you both win a jar of hair (use unclear) and a tin can with nasty sharp edges.

Guest is currently lurking behind a locked twitter account, learning and growing and developing as a human being. Sorry, no, my mistake, she's probably about to expire from rage because her mentions on the hellsite are a mess.

While guest is quiet, the canal has been reduced to mithering about how to pronounce mither, so can we have a chaos soon, please, guest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Thread title by @Kittypops , nominated by @HotesTilaire. Congratulations, you both win a jar of hair (use unclear) and a tin can with nasty sharp edges.

Guest is currently lurking behind a locked twitter account, learning and growing and developing as a human being. Sorry, no, my mistake, she's probably about to expire from rage because her mentions on the hellsite are a mess.

While guest is quiet, the canal has been reduced to mithering about how to pronounce mither, so can we have a chaos soon, please, guest?
Imagine if she’d learnt and grown from every dick move she’s ever made. She’d be 95 feet tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I predict that when guest returns, it will be with a Lights On! post about how she has just had the most glorious time (at a sober beach rave, at Glasto, playing chess and having cuddles, take your pick). She will prattle on about how sad it is that "the trolls" (translation: people with perfectly reasonable questions about where their money has gone) will never understand what it is like to be surrounded by the love and care of dear, good friends, etc., etc., and how far her current life is "beyond her wildest dreams." Thirty minutes later, she will be raging and gnashing and screaming that she is VERY UNWELL and how dare anyone have any expectations of her.
That's my prediction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Imagine if she’d learnt and grown from every dick move she’s ever made. She’d be 95 feet tall.
I speed read this and “DICK” and “95 feet tall” stood out… you can imagine where my imagination went after ydays ‘dildo in a drawer reminder’

I blame @Geetbo I was such an innocent Catholic, went to School at a Convent smol leprechaun over here till I started reading your smut 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I predict that when guest returns, it will be with a Lights On! post about how she has just had the most glorious time (at a sober beach rave, at Glasto, playing chess and having cuddles, take your pick). She will prattle on about how sad it is that "the trolls" (translation: people with perfectly reasonable questions about where their money has gone) will never understand what it is like to be surrounded by the love and care of dear, good friends, etc., etc., and how far her current life is "beyond her wildest dreams." Thirty minutes later, she will be raging and gnashing and screaming that she is VERY UNWELL and how dare anyone have any expectations of her.
That's my prediction.
I think we might get a “it’s been touch and go, but I am softly, gently getting better surrounded by good friends” yarn this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Oh my god, my first thread title! I'm truly lost for words, but luckily, I prepared a few bon mots just in case and jotted them on my hand using a pen from my jacket pocket. But as I'm currently on a self-imposed silence, I shan't speak, but shall perform in the art of mime instead...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I’m catching up with some of the Glasto sets and OMG Fat Boy Slim knocked it out of the park! Incredible set… but despite being on bed rest I found myself raving whilst lying down with one finger in air surrounded by pillows and soft blankets and medication, reliving my lairy as duck teenage and early 20s years 🤣

And then I thought “Oh my God, am I Jack???”
RAVING on my BED on a SUNDAY like the CRAZY witch I am???”

☝🤘☝🤘☝🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I think we might get a “it’s been touch and go, but I am softly, gently getting better surrounded by good friends” yarn this time.
Indeed, this is equally likely. It will depend on whether she feels like playing the revenge card and getting her snark on ("despite the hordes of enemies who want me DEAD I am living my best toot toot life") or is in need of pity and outrage on her behalf ("oh, Jack, you deserve better for all you do! Why haven't the police locked your tormentors up?").

If you are right, Geetbo, I will send you a shithouse onion line drawing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The honour of nomming the winning words was unknown to me at the time, yet it viscously, viciously and perpendicularly entered my subconscious. My dream became a terrifying hellscape where I kept going to different shops, and in every one Jack would appear. I woke, not screaming and thrashing (because I have an actual diagnosed disability which prevents this) but frozen and afraid, like Jack reckons she is when the post arrives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
To the surprise of absolutely no one Jack has still not paid CCJ squig even though he sent her his bank details a couple of days ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Just watching The Rig on prime and the sexiest voice on telly wonderful Mark Bonnar has given his book review on “The Kraken Wakes” and I feel it needs to be shared with the canal as it.. just fits

3 episodes in.. lots of great actors (Martin Compston with his own accent!❤💦) but it’s turned a little Sci Fi which I wasn’t expecting. Will hang on as halfway through but if anyone has already watched, is it gonna be TOO much sci fi in the last 3? 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.