Jack Monroe #521 Stop, thief!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This squig makes a good point. (Can't screenshot - c/p)

"There are some accounts doing very good work on exposing her, but there are also some who are so unhinged that it made me nearly start siding with Jack again"

And I'm sure guest also knows this. Those socks come in handy sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Just been looking at expensive watches for my next patreon drop another thread and was wondering why Jack didn’t buy this one.

£38,000? Why not?
Her budget is limited only by the PayPal transaction limits.
---
This squig makes a good point. (Can't screenshot - c/p)

"There are some accounts doing very good work on exposing her, but there are also some who are so unhinged that it made me nearly start siding with Jack again"

And I'm sure guest also knows this. Those socks come in handy sometimes.
I've seen another similar one that says she is clearly very ill and they should back off. However, she is not going to get well if she is never exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh yeah! And it wasn't even for an on the record interview for a feature was it? IIRC, it was literally just Jack inserting herself into some bigger conversation, desperate for attention and to cover up the grift set the record straight.
It was some background interview for the observer food monthly awards. Nothing worth traveling any distance for.

Although I don't think there was any confirmation she did actually do the trip. I wonder if the journo might confirm either way?

Reactions: 23
I've seen another similar one that says she is clearly very ill and they should back off. However, she is not going to get well if she is never exposed.
Yes, and also, I really dislike the "they're vulnerable so should not be exposed" narrative. Like, you could make a decent argument that Nixon was mentally ill when he ordered the Cuban agent to burgle the Democratic HQ (Watergate), or that Ghislaine Maxwell was mentally ill when she embarked on her career as a madam, or, hell, to use the favourite bogeyman of Twitter blue tickers, that Hitler was mentally ill when he decided that invading the USSR simultaneously with carrying on Operation Sealion would be a jolly easy jape, the work of a single weekend (like the VBI amirite?).

Fact is that being 'mentally ill' or 'vulnerable' doesn't let you off your actions, vast majority of 'lone wolf' terrorists are clinically diagnosable, doesn't make the deed any less evil, doesn't mean they should have to face justice.

Not comparing Jack to the Nazis or terrorists obviously, your honour. Just saying that mental illness is never an excuse, and in fact it plays into the hands of wrongdoers because they can come over all Philip Schofield and go: "Don't expose me!!! Or I might just be forced to do something stooooopid!"

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I'm not 100% sure I know what a Venn diagram is. Mind you, neither does jack, so it's ok.
I love a Venn diagram but only in insults. So it’s two circles one represents “idiots” the other represents “jackophants” but because the two groups are essentially the same, the circles match perfectly! There is only one circle of Jack!

I used to be both, now I am neither. I am free of the cursed Venn circle of Jack ⭕

PS sorry if you did actually know and didn’t need flirtys guide to circle twats 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes I think the 'oh no I'm nude' to Shattenstone was a gruesome attempt at flirting.

He ignored her when she tagged him in looking for backup over being in a bar/restaurant as a supposedly sober alcoholic who laments being alcohol-adjacent when buying a pack of mince pies. Lots of ppl she's convinced she has a bond with leave her hanging when she's looking for an online hi-5. I don't see Emilie Sande and Kelly Holmes tweeting her either.

Can we have a wise Jack take about the submarine pretty please. Something about if you ain't crying over playboy billionaires going missing when trying to voyeuristically treat a mass grave as a vaycay you gone answer to me and the sarfend massive sunshine.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Can we have a wise Jack take about the submarine pretty please. Something about if you ain't crying over playboy billionaires going missing when trying to voyeuristically treat a mass grave as a vaycay you gone answer to me and the sarfend massive sunshine.
I was thinking she'd be poring over maritime maps and would probably have come up with a surefire way to save them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
That’s why we haven’t heard from her. She’s been ushered through to the US coastguard, maps and blueprints in hand, pleading with her to offer her opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
That’s why we haven’t heard from her. She’s been ushered through to the US coastguard, maps and blueprints in hand, pleading with her to offer her opinion.
We'll get her hot take very soon no doubt. 'I've been on a lot of rescue missions...' <Nam Eyes>

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I don't know which I'd rather..
Jack rocking up with maps and a hotline to 'Top Men'
Or
Gazza with a bag of beer, a fishing rod and a bucket of fried chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's just part of her inability to know who she is isn't it. She's desperate to adopt a LABEL, a glamorous/oppressed identity but can't seem to hit on one. The funniest one for me was when she equated her Greek Cypriot identity to running barefoot over mountains and dancing in lemon orchards, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she's not Artemis, we're not in the 10th century BCE and Cyprus is in fact a modern, urbanised society with thriving tech and banking sectors. Also, they now have shoes, and buy lemons from the supermarket just like everyone else (except Jack, for whom lemons are fAnCy.
This! She’s got more labels than a sack of letters in Postman Pat’s van. Her Wikipedia page lists them off…

(just had a look at it - which one of you added this 😂😂😂)

IMG_2793.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So like yeah I remember water from all the rain I was in while I was stealing sex work out of bins and putting half-eaten big macs up my unruly flaps cos I was too embarased to knock my mum's front door, and I know cos of work that the opposite of water is fire and like I'm a fire expert, so I think we should just set the entire North Atlantic on fire then we'll find them and rinse them off easy peasy HONK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I wonder which side Jack would join? Sugar mama Linda who is clearly on the decline or Joe Lycett who doesn't seem to be able to put a foot wrong with Jack's target audience (and in fact many people beyond them too)
I suspect Jack has had OR benched for quite a while and sees her as a back up plan if she doesn’t get a better offer. So I suspect we’ll soon get a post about ebil terves trying to cancel their sparkly diversity awards.

Anyway, here are some photos of OR not attending an awards ceremony lately.

5743AF0C-C15F-42AD-BB1A-0B0D51F1FEC6.jpeg

A71DD1F4-2B4F-4E4B-B306-300D2049CB1D.jpeg

70E1A779-DDD1-47BB-A4C5-5E8A372683D5.jpeg

08070C0F-037F-48AE-B5B7-0AC054CEFFED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Just a bit of mithering about facts (?). Linda says those awards aren't anything to do with her now. CBA to check but presume it's true. View attachment 2257437
I don't think it matters whether she's involved with this one or not as it'll still impact her sales at her next events if selling sponsorship and advertising to unethical businesses stops being an option for her.

No sponsorship means bye bye profit and bye bye regular circle jerk award ceremonies.

Reactions: 33
The corporate/big celeb awards industrial complex is so problematic imho. They're not really about recognising genuine talent or innovation they're about gatekeeping, preserving the status quo, making lots of lovely moolah and playing it a nice safe shade of beige.

No wonder Our Jackie's shelves in the crappy bungamansion are groaning with statuettes.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.