Jack Monroe #521 Stop, thief!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says a lot about guest that she didn't want to give this to her parents because of the "nude centerfold". Not because of the article itself, which described her grifting, spaffing stolen money, and substance abuse. Put *that* in your "clippings box".
First!

But she was neither nude, nor was it a centrefold. She had flesh coloured clothing on, and the picture was across two pages, but not the centrefold.

That much was made clear in the article. I wonder if Jack was aware of Shattenstone's body of work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Guest dyed her hair and activated pOrTrAiT mOdE, got spooked and locked her Twitter. And lo, there was much mithering.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Jack has been running behind on her patreon rewards since its inception in 2017. That’s 72 months worth of art postcards nobody wants.

The venn diagram of the number of times she has sent out rewards and the number of times she has recycled a zinger is pretty much a circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
First!

But she was neither nude, nor was it a centrefold. She had flesh coloured clothing on, and the picture was across two pages, but not the centrefold.

That much was made clear in the article. I wonder if Jack was aware of Shattenstone's body of work?
Yes I think the 'oh no I'm nude' to Shattenstone was a gruesome attempt at flirting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
First!

He is now certainly aware of hers. In more ways than one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Great to see Linda whinging about pains in the arse trumpeting their views on social media & hypocrisy (Veganish anyone?) Cretin.
Also, if Harold wants a code just tweet using #OldHarold (Jenny number’s one of him on the floor with ‘I don’t feel too good’ made me laugh for days). Miss her

402E4C6D-56C7-4092-98DE-971D38B4FB35.jpeg
CEF712FF-10F0-47C3-A5B9-929B0C5A5B33.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Does Linda host an awards ceremony every month? What a joke. I'd want everyone to boycott purely cos she's a shifty, grifting, head, even if BP/She'll etc weren't involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Does Linda host an awards ceremony every month? What a joke. I'd want everyone to boycott purely cos she's a shifty, grifting, head, even if BP/She'll etc weren't involved.
There do seem to be a lot of awards ceremonies. Usually with Emilie Sande singing. They all seem to have the same name only very slightly different.
Are they lucrative things to keep staging?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
There do seem to be a lot of awards ceremonies. Usually with Emilie Sande singing. They all seem to have the same name only very slightly different.
They must be, or Big Lin wouldn't keep doing them. As despicable as she is, she seems to have found a niche, namely pinkwashing wealthy organizations who can say "oh look, we won a diversity award, aren't we inclusive" and not actually do anything constructive to support real diversity in their workplaces. They give Big Lin money (e.g. buying a table at the ceremony), Big Lin gives them the plaque, and that goes into the social responsibility part of their annual report and they pat themselves on the back. Win-win.

Apology-o's if I sound cynical about this.....but it's because I am. Big Lin and her ilk give companies a way to appear progressive, and in many ways that diminishes the pressure on these companies to actually be progressive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 138
Hell yes! Big Lin is on a money spin with this!
They have corporate sponsors, so the venue, staging, any Sleb act, little plastic rainbow award gongs, advertising, prizes are paid for. Then you advertise it (in Diva.pdf wonder if theres a discount) also paid for by sponsors.
Then you sell the tables. Usually 12 ish on a table and however many you think you can fill. £250 per seat/discount for full table last time I attended one and that was a loooooong time ago.
License to print casho
she does seem to have made good relationships with big corporations with big budgets, I’ll give her that.
---

sorry I’ve just realised she is annoyed at the Queer MUSEUM for having an ethical stance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
museums and ethics, never the Twain shall meet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Great to see Linda whinging about pains in the arse trumpeting their views on social media & hypocrisy (Veganish anyone?) Cretin.
Also, if Harold wants a code just tweet using #OldHarold (Jenny number’s one of him on the floor with ‘I don’t feel too good’ made me laugh for days). Miss her

View attachment 2257213View attachment 2257214
Wow. Everybody has to be LGBTQ in exactly the same way. Did not know that. Linda really does not like it when people outgrow her. Jack should pay attention-- Linda makes a crabby enemy.

Reactions: 58
That's such a bleeping stupid point by Riley. Yeah some of us get on planes. So what. You don't know what else Joe Lycett is doing to offset his plane journeys. And aside from anything else it shouldn't matter.

This kind of purism whereby you can't complain or be against one 'thing' without being against them all, whatever their overall impact.....is so dumb and reductive. Just a poor attempt to distract from the real issue at hand.

No wonder she and Jack are friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
That's such a bleeping stupid point by Riley. Yeah some of us get on planes. So what. You don't know what else Joe Lycett is doing to offset his plane journeys. And aside from anything else it shouldn't matter.

This kind of purism whereby you can't complain or be against one 'thing' without being against them all, whatever their overall impact.....is so dumb and reductive. Just a poor attempt to distract from the real issue at hand.

No wonder she and Jack are friends.
Old Mother Riley runs pointless award dinners around the world. Dread to think what her carbon footprint is like. She's got a nice gig there that she doesn't want anything to spoil.

To bring it back to topic, just like the guest.

Reactions: 62
Just a bit of mithering about facts (?). Linda says those awards aren't anything to do with her now. CBA to check but presume it's true.
IMG_4426.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Can Linda and Jack please set up the bitter old hag committee and duck off. Pet if people dont like your work then that is ok, they are also allowed to say why!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
At this stage I think I might be the only woman who hasn’t had an award from BigLin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I feel like Big Lin starting tit with Joe Lycett, who seems to be a really lovely person and a bit of a national treasure in waiting, might be the start of her end. Good. She's a bleeping grifter who surrounds herself with grifters. All of her friendships are superficial business transactions but I imagine that guest really does think that they're best mates, because she's as thick as a boxing day turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.