Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
Lol, sounds like victim-blaming to me. Also sounds like something that lumpy-faced, slop bothering no mates Jack would say to absolve herself of any responsibility as well.

Blaming patrons for her laziness and ineptitude isn't a good look. HTH, pal. Be well.
In the specific case of CCJ squig I don't think they would have much of a case, because you can reasonably make an argument for bad faith. Others would probably have more luck.

And I don't think accusing people of being Jack is that helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I would have thought that failure to mitigate would only affect the damages they're able to claim, but it wouldn't affect the claim itself?

It's a bit of a hypothetical situation, of course, because we're not aware of any long-term subscribers who've requested a refund for the full amount.
yeah, you could still make a claim and you could still get all your money back, but the fact remains that there is a duty to mitigate.

Reactions: 12
I am in a similar situation. I'm not visiting as I'vebeen NC for too long. Only you can make the decision and don'tlet anyone force your hand. There's a Narcissistic Parents thread on here. People will understand xx
Can you link to the Narcissistic parents thread please?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I think they’re the most obvious sock but I’ve noticed a pattern on here when 1 posts defending something she’s obviously done another 3 pop up simultaneously to continue the discourse. A little less obvious but it’s there I dont have a lot to say here but I read it all and watch things play out
Have you got access to a forensic spreadsheet on that?

Reactions: 6