Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gnomic Gnome

Oh god I'm getting flashbacks to when I calculated the weight of the pennies that would have had to have been in there if she'd been telling the truth about it being completely full of coins,and not mostly full of foam rubber and fabric. She's such a compulsive fucking liar.
tired brain. I read BIB as the ‘weight of the penises’…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But if the digital rewards are non-existent discount codes to a defunct online store and the unlocking of an apology message?
He’s unlocked an apology message and any other posts. Patreon consider any locked posts the “exclusive content”. Obviously in many cases they’ll be much higher quality than Jack’s but that’s how it is - to them and I bet per the T&Cs, he’s been able to access exclusive content so that’s that.

Morally it’s wrong, as said but it’s a problem that’s happened on other digital platforms - people paying for games that turn out to be entirely unplayable, for books that end up being unreadable or copied from wiki etc and the 14 days isn’t considered to automatically apply because it’s digital.

Either way CCJ has been clear his case is on failure to supply the mailed rewards, even he hasn’t claimed he was automatically entitled to a refund for changing his mind in under 14 days (I assume because he knows it doesn’t apply) and it’s that that’s dicey for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mchops

VIP Member
MH is the bailiffs issue if she makes them aware of it. There is legislation around them visiting vulnerable people and for a £400 debt and someone in the public eye they’re unlikely to want to risk having their license taken for not complying with it.

At the moment it’s not a big enough debt for high court enforcement, the ones who’ll visit her won’t have anywhere near that level of power.
If is doing a lot of lifting.
She owes the ccj ?

Bread

Chatty Member
Could someone please point me to some of the links which say it's illegal to ask for monies and to use it for something else? Thanks

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Fleasyweezy

If you tolerate this then the patreon supporters will be next

(Listenkng to the manics on 6music!)
Did they meet Jack at The Ivy, given the opening lines
The future teaches you to be alone
The present to be afraid and cold

Could have saved everybody a lot of trouble if the next line had been “now fuck off, Jack”

L3moning

VIP Member
They'd have to prove bad faith.

I wasn't trying to be helpful so all good 👍🏻

And are you just pulling me up on the infiltration suspicion or others too?
Yours happened to be the post I saw, I don't think it's massively helpful whoever is saying it, in whichever thread (See previous comments of mine in the Phillip Schofield thread...)

• Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
That's not even the centrefold, check out the staples.🤦🏻‍♀️
Does also remind me, as a lot of things do, of a song lyric.

"And all those centrefolds / you can't afford / have long since waved their last goodbyes", from Centrefolds, which is the final track on the Placebo album Sleeping with Ghosts.

Reactions: 13

OrigamiEyes

Now she has locked down, hard to see anything. But iirc her last tweet was the lunacy about mackerel pate. Was that open to all comments? On unofficialbird/nitter, there was no sign it was only to comments Club as normally shows... Or so I thought.
No, it was comments club only as usual (screenshot not mine, I took it from someone here, don't remember who, sorry 😳).
Screenshot_20230617_223520_com.twitter.android.jpg

And it's still comments club only (as ALL her tweets in forever) now that she's locked up again.

Screenshot_20230620_032422_Twitter.jpg

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Didn’t she bring Content home on the bus or train? Must have been a long journey for a puppy. I think Jack was expecting a ride in Harold’s big car but was left in a crater holding shreds of her heart or summat like that.
That would fit the breeder is on one of the first stops out of Norwich on the Norwich to Ely line