Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She said Louisa talked her out of crowdfunding a house, Harold probably had to do similar
Not sure about that, she seemed very confident they were going to buy a house so he could probably afford it (especially if, as Tattler on the inside claimed, he has a highly paid C-suite job and a wealthy family)

Reactions: 17
You’ve moved this now so my comment on the last thread makes 0 sense. Not that anything I say ever does. So I'll do it again for those at the back...and those who didn't enjoy it last time, can not enjoy it all over again.

Frommm Paris to Berlin, this woman's grifting is a sin...
Ha sorry tenderstem ❤

Bellaboos

Chipsquig is confusing me. Why does being vegan mean bubble and squeak is out? Has anyone, of any dietary persuasion, ever tried to make b&s with frozen precooked chips and what happened to them?
Soz if this has been said already but aren’t the chips likely to have been cooked in oil that fish/battered sausages have been cooked in too. So not very vegan. (I have this issue with my gluten intolerance)

It's probably too late now but someone should tell vegan chip shop chips squig that chip shop chips aren't vegan to begin with. (Try saying that five times fast) :D
Some are, we have a vegan chippy nearby and another local one (omni) which only uses sunflower oil and they cook everything separately. But when I was a green young vegan decades ago it was always animal fat based frys.

L3moning

VIP Member
Bib sorry but I disagree with this. There are plenty of lesbians who have conceived “in the traditional fashion” by having sex with a man, or a man forcing himself on them.
And also, bisexuality exists, even if some people, for whatever reason, don't want to identify that way.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
She's like a TV show that is on its six or seventh season, but the writers have given up. Recycling old jokes and storylines.
So true! But why do people keep commissioning her when she's clearly on her last legs and all it does it attract an avalanche of negative attention any time an event or brand announces their partnership with her.
---
Found a new tattoo for Jack to symbolise her body structure

View attachment 2256136
Which bit of her looks like a melted church candle as all I see is somebody with a smolpixie-sized body when she poses for 500,000 people in her big-knickers-on-sideboard shots

Reactions: 16

Fleasyweezy

SECONDED. It’s so glorious, it inspired this.
View attachment 2256710ETA actually, here’s the link 👇🏻. Make sure your volume is all the way UP, just like Jack instructed us all when she wanted us to listen to her honking out BOULEVAAAAAARD
View attachment 2256716
OMG that’s hilarious; I’m laughing so hard the cats have LEFT!

• Haha
  • Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
But what you said was - you clocked her as a liar because she had a child “in the traditional way“ totes gay!
You do realise lesbians were locked out of IVF for many years as well. I didn’t like your comment and I’ve told you why.
And I've explained the context of my comment. I was in a relationship with a woman back when Jack was starting her gift (and for the best part of a decade), so yes, I'm fully aware of the challenges, thank you.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I just had a thought (it does happen occasionally!) If new tattlers can’t get in, what tea might we be missing?? There could be all sorts of brave new fraus out there ready to spill seeing as Jack is imploding all over the place…send us a sign, wannabes!

@MancBee Darling you have more awesome in your little finger than Jack has ever had in her whole life. I’m so sorry you’re feeling sad. Big canal cuddle ❤❤❤
We could sling em a code