Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
Whatever your thoughts are on CCJ Squig, good faith, bad faith, no faith, he is bang on the buck here. This is it:

IMG_7108.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 146

StatusWoe

VIP Member
HAPPY TUESDAY FRAUS!!! She’s starting early!
Omg is that Escrow John replying to the hair tweet?

And as usual there's no 'thanks' from Jack. She's got such a rude, self-obsessed way of responding to compliments.

Squig: Hi Jack, you look amazing today, never let the trolls get you down. (Please notice me and respond if you like my comment?) I like all your comments.

Jack: I've changed my appearance again after my old ex-OH left me cruelly flailing and demented in a deep dark pit of unwielding fruitless ineptitude and despair. I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the funnel and am myself for the first time in lightyears. Here are all of my other hairstyles from the past 20 years.

Squig: I tried one of your recipes. I had to substitute all of the ingredients, but it was really nice! <3

Jack: *no response* *goes to argue with the negative comments instead*

Squig: I've been having terrible health problems lately. This really helped when I was in hospital, maybe you could try it too?

Jack: Yes I know that already!! Sadly, the trolls won't stop hounding me into oblivion and my bones are crumbling faster than they can mend them. I will soon be just a pile of dust on a sideboard.

*goes to post bikini selfies*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 118

MancBee

VIP Member
You wouldn't normally put a dressing like that over a tattoo, maybe another more knowledge frau might know but my first thought was that's a dressing for the contraceptive implant.
Because it's well known that lesbians need the most effective form of contraception. Especially the most lesbian of lesbians that have ever lesbiand.

• Haha
Reactions: 117
While we're talking about #nofilterJack...

Screenshot_20230619_220622_Instagram.jpg

This is a particular fave - 'no filter, no tweaking...'

And no earlobe, apparently 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111

Lazarus

VIP Member
Morning.

My hairdresser regularly puts things on her Instagram like: ‘if your hair looks like this (dark) and you want it like this (light/bright coloured) don’t come to me if you want it done in one sitting. It’s time consuming, expensive and the results take time if you want it done right. I don’t put my name to shoddy work, so only come if you’re prepared to go along with the process’.

also, if Jack done that hair colouring (with her ouchy shoulders) then she done pretty well 🙄🙄
I have zero ouchiness in my shoulders and manage to get dye all down my neck, on and in my ears etc.

She’s a liar basically.

@MancBee i see you xxx - you’ve lived a full life, and I’m sure I speak for many of the canal when I say I’d willingly give up all the mackerel pesto pate in the world just to sit and hear your stories. I’m sure you’d have me 🦉 🍾 or 😭 in no time.

it ain’t over til it’s over, my love. Keep living your life every day xxxx ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 105

MancBee

VIP Member
Don't know where to put this response to @MancBee so just spoilered it.

I feel a bit weird tagging you when we're onto a new thread, but dear @MancBee I just read your post about the pride event and it actually made me tear up. Although we're strangers I wish I could give you a hug (sorry, being weird again! It's the hormones).

I'm sorry Jack's odious behaviour is getting you down. Don't know what to say about your personal situation except I'm sure you've done more 'good' in a week of your life than Jack has pretty much ever. It sounds as though you have loving, supportive people around you and that means a lot too. Ultimately she'll always be unhappy because she has to live life as Jack Monroe! Lots of us on Tattle have struggles, but I doubt anyone would choose her bitter, friendless life over their own. And I know that's sort of your point - that Jack never appreciates what she has - but none of us are responsible for her choices and if it's upsetting you too much it's better to go offline for a while and forget she exists.

I really hope you're feeling OK.

I'm sure if this were 2200 rather than 2023, ninnies of the future would all chip in for a time machine. At the very least we could go back and hide the prunes.
Thankspaceyou.

I was feeling a bit sorry for myself yesterday. Jack wasting her life, while others are facing life limiting illnesses will always make me angry.

I honestly think she would love to be diagnosed with a serious illness, and it bothers me that she makes me think that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Remember when she spent a good day or two arguing that she was L I T E R A L L Y S T A R V I N G in that one photo of her from years ago, when she was standing next to a person in a wheelchair and telling people to look at her wasted, useless legs?

Good times.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Don't know where to put this response to @MancBee so just spoilered it.

I feel a bit weird tagging you when we're onto a new thread, but dear @MancBee I just read your post about the pride event and it actually made me tear up. Although we're strangers I wish I could give you a hug (sorry, being weird again! It's the hormones).

I'm sorry Jack's odious behaviour is getting you down. Don't know what to say about your personal situation except I'm sure you've done more 'good' in a week of your life than Jack has pretty much ever. It sounds as though you have loving, supportive people around you and that means a lot too. Ultimately she'll always be unhappy because she has to live life as Jack Monroe! Lots of us on Tattle have struggles, but I doubt anyone would choose her bitter, friendless life over their own. And I know that's sort of your point - that Jack never appreciates what she has - but none of us are responsible for her choices and if it's upsetting you too much it's better to go offline for a while and forget she exists.

I really hope you're feeling OK.

I'm sure if this were 2200 rather than 2023, ninnies of the future would all chip in for a time machine. At the very least we could go back and hide the prunes.

• Heart

Ablemabel

VIP Member
My mother could've asked me all day long for £5K for cosmetic dentistry, I wouldn't have a fiver to give when I was raising my children on a part time wage and benefits
I didn't either, but she made massive assumptions about what I had, and despite the fact I had a baby and was on Mat leave, thought it would be okay for me to take out a loan for her. I suppose the point I was making was people like that don't give a shit abojt the reality of the situation for you in any way shape or form and when it's your mother that the world Tells you repeatedly loves you unconditionally etc. it's exceptionally painful.

sorry I'm a bit [fucked/ISPOILER]in the head tonight. My OH was contacted by the council to say my mother has been moved into a home because she has terminal cancer and her health has rapidly declined and that if we want to come and see her we should. I haven't seen her for, well it will be 5 years in October. I know what most people would tell me I should do in the situation but, well I don't know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Jack was going out with Harold when she said she was suing Lee Anderson, she coined it in. No wonder he told her to see a doctor.
She then wrote HH2, coined it in. He must have been so happy to have fucked off by then.
Patreon windfall came due to Nigella providing a shedload of new followers. She coined it in again.

What’s happened to all that money, Jack

Almost 9k on a watch, it’s a year tomorrow since Content arrived, plus countless other spending sprees.

can people seriously not see what’s going on here??
I met a lady from Norwich outskirts who worked part time in the breeders who sold her content. Content’s mum is called buttercup and she paid either £2100 or £3100 (can’t remember but it was £X100).
---
I met a lady from Norwich outskirts who worked part time in the breeders who sold her content. Content’s mum is called buttercup and she paid either £2100 or £3100 (can’t remember but it was £X100).
I’ve just doxxed Content’s mum 🍉🤦‍♂️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Thanks everyone for your kind and thoughtful comments. I've so many conflicting emotions stirred up in me now, the overriding ones being fear and shame.

What I enjoy about these threads is the humour so I'm going to concentrate on that for now x

• Heart
Reactions: 94