Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Ah she’s completely unspooling I see.

I did wonder if she would ever admit SB didn’t live with her.
No. He 100% absolutely does live with her. So does Content. That's why she can travel overseas at the drop of a hat, go to fancy rehab for 4 months, travel to various raves, festivals, last minute concert invites, go on late night nightmeat trawls, take 40 trammies and neck whisky, be up until the wee small hours and sleep until midday. 100% he lives with her...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
I do wish Jack would provide evidence from her ring doorbell and numerous cctv cameras of this harassment and doorstepping by the national press.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

SendReceive

VIP Member
There are some Monroe-critical squigs now saying that they had previously been contacted by journalists after Teemill, and have now taken the opportunity to re-connect with said journalists. One of them has 27k followers and seems to be quite well-connected in the marketing industry.

90EC6F87-B371-4198-AA61-576816DC2366.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

MooBelle

VIP Member
Well I've grunked and phew what a ride!
We haven't had a decent chaos in ages.
Something is definitely happening and she's doing her normal narcissistic deflection. A Narc backed into a corner is a very nasty thing indeed.
A couple of points of note...she's out of the bungamansion. We all knew it anyway but lovely to have her admit it.
She's still trolling SBs stepmum. 'Our' family are 'all living apart'. Um no Jack. YOUR family is you and SB, who hasn't lived with you for years. For newer fraus, Jack likes to wind up SBs stepmother by repeatedly posting about the time she spends with her children (SBs half siblings) including the stomach churning posts about how she was snuggled up in bed with his little brother. She refers to all 3 children as 'ours' when talking about SBs dad. There's lots of nasty posts, like the 'our little family holiday' when she gatecrashed the week in the caravan. Twice.
She posts pictures of 3 kiddie cups with sickening hashtags. All designed to make SBs stepmother angry.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Geetbo

VIP Member
Ah she’s completely unspooling I see.

I did wonder if she would ever admit SB didn’t live with her.

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Someone's tagged Shattenstone in a reply to the Martin Daubney tweet asking him if he knows.
---
The past two days have felt like such a fever dream, I feel like Iqbal's going to turn up in The Mirror tomorrow under the headline 'Sh1tting Hell!'

• Haha
  • Wow