Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HodgeSplodge

Setting aside the issues of donating other people's money rather than refunding, why is Jack donating (and we know she has donated previously after Teemill so this isn't just speculative) to Southend Vineyard church, which is part of the Vineyard group of churches.

The Vineyard group do not agree with same sex marriage and believe homosexuality is a sin.

So why would Jack who claims to be lesbian and non-binary donate to an organisation that hates her very existence and would do everything to oppress her?

If there are any Diva/PinkNews journalists reading here please pick up on this inconsistency and take a closer look (especially if you decide to shortlist her again as queer campaigner of the year or something).

Really hope she gets called out on this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 126

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Evil news head quarters this week…

Journo hack “RIGHT! Sturgeons been arrested, Trumps been arrested and Boris has quit…you want me in Scotland, New York or London?!?”

Rupert Murdoch “Get to Southend you fool! Jack Monroe owes some fella a tenner”

• Haha
Reactions: 123

Geetbo

VIP Member
So she crowdfunded for a sure win? Didn’t bother. And kept the money.

Yeah guest, you’re really owning the haters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I gave a product from my business to a friend who was running a charity auction for a cause that was very close to my heart.

The retail value was around £1200 and I was so pleased to be hopefully raising a little money for the charity, plus getting a bit of publicity for the business.

Come the auction, my item was nowhere to be seen, and I was bewildered because there had been a lot of publicity in the local press and online.

I asked my friend where the item was, and she said she liked it so much she kept it, and made a donation to the charity herself.

She refused to tell me how much, but there's no way it was anywhere near the auction price.

I was absolutely furious. I never spoke to her again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1686925852353.png

aup, 30p's been online

ETA I *loathe* it when people call other people 'thick', first Jack now this squig

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115

lilykestrel

VIP Member
also 'everything that went into my PayPal in that time period' - what time period? you dragged it out for a year?

• Haha
  • Sad

moldwarp

VIP Member
The implication of what would happen if her friends weren’t around is disgusting. She should be banned for it. View attachment 2244116
I really effing hate that thing she does where she implies that she's an acute psychiatric patient who requires round the clock care from her adoring friends who are happy to do it for free because, ya know, they love her so much.

As someone who grew up with an at times acutely psychiatrically ill parent who required detaining under the mental health act more than once, I can say that caring for the severely mentally ill is no joke, has a huge detrimental effect on the carer, and is not something to pull out just to make yourself look smol and fragile and non-grifty.

Gaslighting off the scale as per usual.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Isn't the ccj troll account a guest sock? So she's messaged herself.
That's what they're saying.
She's basically set up a near identical sock to CCJ squig and had an imaginary conversation with herself saying she's tried to pay him. The tone of it is also another giveaway. On her page it's nasty shouting and manipulation. She lurches from 'I'll hunt you down' to 'oh woe is me my bad mentals' whenever interacting with him.
The message to the fake account is chipper and polite. The real CCJ squig is adamant she hasn't contacted him and has stated several times that he's confused as he's received no messages and he can't message her because she's blocked him.
She's done it so she can show screenshots to 'prove' she did contact him in the court of Twitter. All her precious little FMs will now bombard him with 'proof' she tried to pay when in fact it was just her talking to herself.
If/when this goes to real life court she's going to look like a twat and the judge will not be impressed.
Sorry for long post, short version is Jack created a fake account to get false evidence of her trying to pay the CCJ.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Host: Hi babe, how was work?
Host OH: Fine, is Jack still staying here?
Host: Still here, I think someone rang her doorbell again today so she can’t go home.
Host OH: oh FFS
Host: She has also made us dinner
Host OH: whaaaat? I threw away all the food so she couldn’t do that.
Host: Babe, you left three tims of mandarins and some kidney beans. She has made something called a Pumble.
Host OH: *faints*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112