Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
IMG_20230616_085441.jpg

IMG_20230616_085538.jpg

IMG_20230616_085621.jpg

This is gonna go down like a lead balloon. But also this is straight to the crux of it, at least for me. For all she says about being a campaigner, wtf does she do!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 201

munkibrain

Nothing says "I am completely innocent" like "I have the evidence to clear my name right here but I'm not letting you see it because you're a bunch of big bum heads and I don't like you" does it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 149

Lazarus

VIP Member
IMG_7060.jpeg

Someone offering a vacant static caravan might be the thing that kills me. Someone call my mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
1686849193382.png

Make up your mind! Did you ringfence the money or did you pay everything from your account? Or are you saying you paid an entire year of your PayPal income to a food bank? Pick a lie you monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

Geetbo

VIP Member
And through all of this supposed agony, she has still been stealing thousands of pounds every month via patreon. I can hardly believe she’s real.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 132

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Sorry, just on the doxxing thing, while it's on my mind - this has always been Jack's MO. Right at the start of these threads, she threatened to find out who we all were, individually, and take us to court. That's where the triangulation thing came from 🍉. She's been doing it from day 1, attempting to shut down any criticism of her by threatening people's livelihoods, finding out where people work etc etc. The screenshot I posted yesterday or the day before, from that person who said that the only way people could find out her real name (in order to target not only her job but her place of business) was through the information provided to Jack on Patreon is an example of it. It's how Jack suppresses criticism, by wielding the power of knowing their name and their address. Also way back in the day she outed someone who she was previously in DM contact with as an alcoholic, and she even made reference to knowing who that person's son is - so implicitly threatening family members too. People share very sensitive information with her, and she harvests this information, and it's what makes her truly dangerous. <rant over/

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 130

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
The Quote Tweets to the Lee Anderson / receipts tweet. She’s allowing people to think that the ‘Lee Anderson Libel Money’ isn’t the money people donated, but that she sued him and won. My god!
Yeah, lots of squigs think she's successfully sued Lee, and has donated the damages!

Screenshot from 2023-06-15 18-46-59.png

This one's from someone who comments btl on every bloody Guardian article:

Screenshot from 2023-06-15 18-46-22.png

ETA: She urgently needs to correct this, as falsely creating the impression that she's won in court might be defamatory towards Lee A!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 129

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So we have this…

F5FD65EF-8904-493A-89F5-89F54C51657D.jpeg

But only two weeks ago we had her living her best life ‘Sober Raving’, with that life delivering her wildest dreams….and she can’t lie, so so so very confused 🤦🏽‍♀️

7A1A7D7D-8EA7-4E52-A3E0-109405936A71.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 127

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I agree with the Fraus who think something is up - suddenly coming out with all these explanations sounds like a strategy to get ahead of the story. I think someone (a media outlet of some sort) is digging into the Sue Lee money and probably other stuff. And she's desperately trying to discredit CCJ squig without saying that she takes money from Patreon without delivering anything.

I tend to believe that she's not living at home, but I suspect it's for other reasons than doorstepping. It's been clear for a while that SB isn't there most of the time - who goes raving all weekend and then off to Hay and Leicester if you're single-parenting a kid and a big dog?
I wonder if she has finally run out of lease at the Bungamansion and is sofa-surfing while she waits to move into the new place.

This does feel a bit like End Times, with everything collapsing inwards since the Shattenstone interview last autumn. Her book flopped and was actively dangerous, she's the punchline to every joke about bad cooking and grifting, more and more people are realising her Patreon is a scam, she's had two CCJS this year so far and precious little paid work on horizon, her face is falling apart, she was shit on QT and is resigned to doing 3 min slots on Meridian, and she's just flailing around on Twitter for attention. Her celeb friends are vanishing fast and her public profile is shrinking just as rapidly.
I would feel sorry for her, but she's a lying, fraud and a poverty ghoul so I don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 127