Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
I can’t really be fucked with Jack today because earlier I found out that a Southend high street legend, who was a really lovely woman, died last weekend, just weeks after being diagnosed with cancer. There’s been a huge outpouring of love, the announcement is flooded with tributes to this wonderful woman and everyone sharing their memories of her. She was only in her fifties. I’m really sad, she was a proper diamond, and her death is a massive loss for Southend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 111

Geetbo

VIP Member
Very much enjoyed the neckbeard shouting EXPLAIN at Sue Lee like a confused Dalek.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I mean I know she’s not creating content for Patreon, but I’d pay for the mental stuff she puts on Twitter. Slam it into my veins.

literally 95% of This would go away if she stopped the Patreon.

• Haha
  • Heart

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Here‘s a recap. A squig took Jack to court yesterday for a refund on the Patreon. She didn’t show up at court.

She‘s locked her account and is posting random increasingly hysterical posts in which she is the victim, rather than someone who refused to refund a twat TEN POUNDS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

MooBelle

VIP Member
This doesn't surprise me at all. More typical narc behaviour.

The mother of my ex's kids was like this, down to the public threats of suicide that the kids were drawn into. She made our lives a misery and eventually he left because she totally poisoned everything. Their kids, desperate for their awful mother's approval, laid the blame for her unhinged behaviour at my doorstep. She did such delightful things as take an 'overdose' when we had weekend plans, lying about having a miscarriage when we were on holiday and accusing him of rape when he asked if she was going to financially contribute to their offspring. The kids lived with him, but all of her social media posts were #notyouraveragemum #coolmum unironically. There was no escape from her. Hence Jack triggers the fuck out of me.

I wouldn't be surprised to find many of Jack's chaotic moments align "coincidentally" with SB's dad doing significant things with his partner and other kids.
Yup. The whole 'hunger hurts' blog from all those years ago was when SBs dad had a new baby.
Mum of the year Jack (sarcasm) had her son 3 days a week. The other 4 he was at his father's. Jack could happily do her £27k a year job because his dad did the giant's share of the care giving and financial support.
All of this has been stated by Jack over the years.
SBs sister was born with a very serious health condition and was very poorly at birth (again all documented) His dad couldn't do a couple of nights with SB because he was sitting at the incubator with his poorly newborn. Jack threw a tantrum and wrote 'Hunger Hurts' in spite to embarrass his father as being a neglectful father.
The rest is history.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Spare a thought for sofa-friend (that you don't want to mess with lmao) who's come home to find Jack has chucked their baked beans, artichoke hearts, lobster bisque and carnation milk into big rusty pan she found in the shed and now there's fuck all for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 108
You’d think her team of lawyers and paralegals would have told her to send a cheque/postal order as the guidance on the court paperwork. And not take cash to an event, which is specifically says not to do.
You’d think they couldn’t read…or even exist.

fantasising that press from London are travelling down to the shitty bungalow to doorstep her is spectacular bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
This is unrelated to guest, but saw this on the hellsite discussing a American journalist who claimed to be poor and never a truer word spoken in tweet…

BBBC71DF-C7AB-42A0-A5CC-6A64C6E4779F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Isn't all the "attempting to pay" stuff complete bollocks? I thought the whole point of the CCJ was that she had papers delivered to her address, that contain information on how and where to make her payment?

Is she really that thick she expects a judge to believe she did nothing because there was only a business address on these papers that she didn't want to use (for some reason)?
"I tried to pay at least seven times, by stapling a tenner to a pigeon, posting pennies through his letterbox, sending £10.76 of rare stamps, by sending him the very first of a new cryptocurrency I've just invented, by teaching him how to save £10 by eating abominable combos of tinned foods such as marrowfat peas with rice pudding and blended kidney beans, by treating him to a disappointing handjob and by serenading him with £10 worth of my frankly unparalleled piano skills. Unfortunately he has refused to accept payment as a way to harass and intimidate me, which has made me very unwell and compromised my recovery... "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

NellieBoo

VIP Member
So she's moved to the one bed flat and her teenage son has said 'fuck that shit' then 🙄😂.

• Haha
  • Sad

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
I've mentioned a few times that I think something big is brewing, and these latest tweets have me convinced.

Guest is preparing the groundwork because she knows it's going to be bad. All the usual bases are covered so when it happens people can point to her tweets and say she is being hounded.

This is guest backed into a corner. Or should I say hunkering in a bunker.

• Haha
  • Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I bet shit is shooting out of her arse like a cannon now people are tagging Sue Lee.

Im going to do some voodoo to summon him.

• Haha
Reactions: 103