Jack Monroe #513 Breitling on a Bootstrap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @stunrw pinched off the Hellsite, nominated by LOTS of people, but the one with the most votes was @Bellaboos - congratulations, your prize is two tickets to the Question Time recording when Fiona Bruce makes good on her promise to invite Jack back.

Jack initially rode the high of a not-catastrophic Question Time appearance, but then quickly sank back to her usual level by doxxing the squig who has obtained a CCJ against her.

Wiki is the pink button up top, thread title nominations after post 500 please - carry on, everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
First!

How did you produce a new thread so quickly? I'm in awe.
---
1978 truther (not a squig I recognise, tbh) has raised some valid questions re her Ltd company, as well as statements made to shattenstone. Phone refusing to ss, but it was 2 tweets in response to ccj squig 1 and 2 hrs ago whilst we were drooling over Dan etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Being a ninny and bringing from the previous thread…

Seriously, how has Jack got Adrian to be her agent again when presumably he knows her form plus she’s accused a previous agent of stealing her money (which overlaps with the time he was her agent so could well be him she means)?

We’ve often mithered if she has dirt on people and that’s why she seems so Teflon, but this seems like the most compelling evidence for it yet? Why else would anyone take her on at all, never mind take her back??

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My story of “I didn’t realise it was illegal until I was a grown up” was that every week a man would pull up and in his boot he’d have loads of VHS tapes with badly photocopied covers and we’d “rent” them for a couple of quid 🤣

she really doesn’t have actual pov stories does she. She’d have been better off actually talking to wc people from the late 1900s instead of Dickensian London , hearing about their shared experiences (as we’ve all just done) and crafted her fake narrative from that. But that would’ve taken effort and..well.. SHAN’T

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Seriously, how has Jack got Adrian to be her agent again when presumably he knows her form plus she’s accused a previous agent of stealing her money (which overlaps with the time he was her agent so could well be him she means)?

We’ve often mithered if she has dirt on people and that’s why she seems so Teflon, but this seems like the most compelling evidence for it yet? Why else would anyone take her on at all, never mind take her back??
I wonder how many of Adrian's clients have professional teams/agencies running their social media accounts, (ETA not some off her face, late night ranty pants) and none of Adrian's crew have been checking Tattle. If all they looked at was the site of the Mothers, for instance, last time around difficult threads about guest were taken down rapidly back then. Maybe he is just entirely unaware of the accusations, which of course may not even be true.....i'd love for him to drop in here for a chat!!!

Reactions: 26
First!

---
1978 truther (not a squig I recognise, tbh) has raised some valid questions re her Ltd company, as well as statements made to shattenstone. Phone refusing to ss, but it was 2 tweets in response to ccj squig 1 and 2 hrs ago whilst we were drooling over Dan etc!
It's a lot quicker on a PC or laptop than on a phone! Sort thread by most liked posts, Ctrl-F, search for 'thread title', keep going through pages until you find one. This one was on page one, so even faster.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

It’s SUCH a compelling mystery! I would love to know. It feels like something that would only be finally revealed in a sit-down interview as part of a Netflix documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
CCJ squig is going quiet until after the hearing on the 14th.

1685829139230.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 123

Wait wait wait, maybe we have it all wrong.... Maybe... Just maybe..... It is ROSEMARY who has something on him?😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
First!

---
Here you go:

5FC9C1BA-7B95-46AF-AC54-2E20B00C978A.jpeg

8C3BF8AD-0CE3-4250-A86A-195A50C6C6E8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
It’s SUCH a compelling mystery! I would love to know. It feels like something that would only be finally revealed in a sit-down interview as part of a Netflix documentary.
I shall pop that on my list of questions for when Jack appears at my door after 📐 ing me. I may even cook for her . Something horrid from one of her books

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It's a lot quicker on a PC or laptop than on a phone! Sort thread by most liked posts, Ctrl-F, search for 'thread title', keep going through pages until you find one. This one was on page one, so even faster.
Yeah, but you also knocked up a bit of blurb too (There's a joke here about 'faster than guest can.... Sth sth sth' but I'm on the wine lol)
---
I shall pop that on my list of questions for when Jack appears at my door after 📐 ing me. I may even cook for her . Something horrid from one of her books
Do you have a Ring doorbell and cameras all over your house? We shall expect a livestream....!!!
---
I want hingtuff👊 embroidered onto my court outfit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe it'll turn out like the (wholly obvious but still a) twist in Bad Vegan when it was revealed who was sending the emails and it turns out Adrian is Jack 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Malicious doxxing is one of the things Patreon may get rid of you for. 😳.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
My story of “I didn’t realise it was illegal until I was a grown up” was that every week a man would pull up and in his boot he’d have loads of VHS tapes with badly photocopied covers and we’d “rent” them for a couple of quid 🤣

she really doesn’t have actual pov stories does she. She’d have been better off actually talking to wc people from the late 1900s instead of Dickensian London , hearing about their shared experiences (as we’ve all just done) and crafted her fake narrative from that. But that would’ve taken effort and..well.. SHAN’T
Was that illegal? I thought the VHS suitcase man was a bona fide 1980s experience…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I love a conspiracy but I think it’s quite simple: she makes enough money to make it worth their while to take their 20% cut. Just shows the extent to which it’s disgusting how often she’s claimed poverty/paying herself minimum wage/asked for cash for presenter training and website building.

I can say with confidence that no agency would take on someone a decade established in the industry without them bringing in dollar. You see it often on Tattle that people vastly underestimate how much influencers are paid even for incredibly crappy content and ads. Jack is a step above that: TV, big ad campaigns, executive speaking gigs 🤑. She’s raking it in and it’s the only reason they put up with her nonsense.

• Sick
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.