Jack Monroe #506 It's in the Escrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toot Toot!

Jeeeeeeez, we're in a chaos central, pals.

Jack refuses to admit where the money is, Sue Lee appeared on GB News, and new creepy weirdo, John, entered the dojo (he is NOT Kathy Newman's husband).

Thread title nominated by @Dogmuck well done, kid, you get first dibs at the escrow funds.

Continue the chaos, y'all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Agent mithering for @Dogmuck who asked about it on the previous thread:

Carole Tonkinson at Bluebird Books - her publisher
Rosemary Scoular at United Agents - her literary agent until December 2022
Adrian Sington at Kruger Cowne - another agent, previously representing her only for public speaking but appears now to cover everything since Rosemary left. Previously at DCD and was her agent in 2014, so may have been who stole the royalties from her first and/or second books. WFK.

I don't blame you for being confused!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Guest ATM trying to control all the narratives. John is her puppet and she is yanking all of his emm dangly bits 🤢

Daubney and crew meanwhile

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Pompous Uncle Pumblechook John mate arrived to save the day and proceeded to lecture all of us anonymous kids that the libel money is safely in escrow and has been this entire year. This mendacious question over the money has apparently been answered several times (reader, it hasn't).

Do keep up, or y'all get MUTED!

anigif_enhanced-28482-1449010985-2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Wow! I feel like Alan Arkin <insert it’s been 84 years gif> 😍 I’d like to thank John for his completely untrue brave words and I’d just like to take a moment to laugh think about Jack at this difficult time. Biggest thanks to the absolute corkers you lot brought here last night in recognition of our new side character John. THE END 😡 MUTED!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
TLDR recap:

continues

Recap:

Lee Anderson was on Dan Wootton's show on GB News last night, and did a brief segment asking 'where's the money, Jack?' and highlighting that asking for donations towards a legal case to be sent to your personal PayPal is not a good idea.

There's also a squig claiming that Jack's lawyers have made a statement about where the money went and you'd know that if you didn't rely on GB News (but SHAN'T provide anybody with a link). He is NOT married to Cathy Newman off C4 news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I hope you are watching channel 4 guest, there’s a woman on giving a forensic insight into which supermarket is doing the best prices for staple foods. She’s also suggesting you look at what’s on offer and base your meals around that.

it could have been you. But it isn’t because of all of this <gestures with hands>

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Can a lovely person please do I previous thread recap. I've been working 120hrs this week, in between reading eleventy books, volunteering at the food bank and taking my dogs on 3 hour daily yomps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow! I feel like Alan Arkin <insert it’s been 84 years gif> 😍 I’d like to thank John for his completely untrue brave words and I’d just like to take a moment to laugh think about Jack at this difficult time. Biggest thanks to the absolute corkers you lot brought here last night in recognition of our new side character John. THE END 😡 MUTED!
I can't believe that I get all this for my first ever chaos.

John is just the icing on the fingerprint-adorned Easter Cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I wonder if John is in trouble with guest?
He was meant to subtly plant ideas that the money was all legally accounted for.

'You are all being very silly ninnies. Jack is a marvellous vibrant unusually sensual person and the money is in escrow. As she has said all along'.

Screenshot_20230518_130951.jpg

Instead he had to start showing off and made matters far worse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I wonder if John is in trouble with guest?
He was meant to subtly plant ideas that the money was all legally accounted for.

'You are all being very silly ninnies. Jack is a marvellous vibrant unusually sensual person and the money is in escrow. As she has said all along'.

View attachment 2179376

Instead he had to start showing off and made matters far worse 😂

Tsk, he'll never get his bishop bashed, err, taken now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m normally a lurker but I thought you would all enjoy this if it hasn’t already been posted.

IMG_7415.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.