Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
I’m normally a lurker but I thought you would all enjoy this if it hasn’t already been posted.

IMG_7415.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

MooBelle

VIP Member
I had never heard this particular piece of Jacklore and I am actually ⚰. She was in touch with the Gold Command. During a live terror attack.
How in the name of all that is good and holy has anyone, anywhere, ever taken this person seriously?
Yup. Apparently all the police cars and ambulances were dangerous being all together. Wherever fuck she thought they should be in the aftermath of a terrorist attack which had hundreds injured and traumatised victims everywhere is between her and gold commander. I was at home that day and watched it all on live TV. She was live tweeting. Every time there was an aerial shot she'd go on about how a second attack was imminent and it was dangerous to focus just on Westminster. She spoke in the same way she spoke in the Grenfell article. 'With the years of experience between us' that type of thing. She was in consultation with the emergency services and was waiting for Gold Commander to get back to her.
When 'civilians' posted something about it on Twitter she'd jump on their thread with 'ex fire service here, yes we have it all under control ' and stuff like that. If an actual ex service personnel would join the chat she stopped contributing. She also put out a tweet like 'the area is now safe and people are now free to leave the buildings ' like she was the spokesperson for the Met or something. Yes people, don't bother listening to the police officers or checking BBC news or anything, JACK HAS ANNOUNCED YOU ARE SAFE.
It's weird it has stuck with me all these years later but I remember it vividly because it was so strange.I was unaware at the time of her true character and I couldn't understand why she would do something like that. Why pretend to be a part of something like that? Especially when so many people were killed and injured.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 117

Django

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230518-191310_Twitter.jpg

Has this been shared yet? Sorry if it has but one of my outdoor cats is having kittens 😸
I will mute myself. The end :mad:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 117

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I’m going to put all the sad squig‘s screenshots in one place to be tidy and because I like a good story arc. Sad squig is yellow.

January.

119F77CA-C548-469E-89C4-A6A67D918105.jpeg

May
EBF20398-D5B7-45DF-A80D-48B5F08FF6B5.jpeg

THE END 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 114

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I have a pet theory that she did this kind of thing a lot when she was with LJC due to mad jealousy about the implied status of 'delivering the news from behind the scenes'. Getting to be the authority on something (I'll show you, Big D).
Yes you are probably right. @MooBelle's account is horrifying and completely believable.
This is a previous post from these threads by dear heart @WaffleKent (who I don't think visits these parts any more) backing up the jealousy of Louisa theory.

Screenshot_20230518_173343.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 113

Emmapism

VIP Member
The atmosphere here during a chaos, genuinely wish I could bottle it. It's like when you're laughing with mates (Google it guest it's a thing normal people do that they don't then tweet about and embellish) and someone adds some new detail that makes it even funnier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
5FAC6818-DAB0-4183-A399-37E109DAED5C.jpeg

Sorry if someone’s already noted this but there’s an ongoing Twitter discussion about guest‘s pointless lies on that Gloss makeup Facebook group - and the way the community felt about her (she was a monopolising black hole basically)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

SendReceive

Chatty Member
More positive feedback for Jack on the hellsite:

A8888D76-3253-4985-83CB-014F67A27DE0.jpeg
8870A122-6D17-4EB3-ABA6-953FB4ACBA80.jpeg
E6CC4BD8-0449-4570-B536-11738CC75DCA.jpeg
A90BD4E3-1654-4A54-8EB9-35BC7D72F2F6.jpeg

ETA: A ~forensic~ squig has also created a video to show that it wasn’t taken by her son at all - the background in each pic is in exactly the same position.

E8FF7250-FEAA-451B-A3CA-C82C6541BCD9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

Falkor

VIP Member
I was working on Wardour Street in Soho at the time, the girl who sat next to me was having a panic attack because she couldn't get hold of her sister who used the number 30 bus route that went through Tavistock Square - she did eventually manage to get through to her and found she was on a later bus. It was a life-changing day for me in a slightly different way, because I had a life's-too-short moment, told someone I'd first met four years earlier how much I actually liked them, turned out it was reciprocated, and after a really complicated few months where we both separated from the people we were married to at the time, we got together and have now been married for nearly 12 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

MancBee

VIP Member
A little observation. At one time anyone who questioned Jack on the hellsite would be subjected to her flying monkeys. Now anyone who posts a supportive Tweet about Jack is subjected to a barrage of messages.

How the tables have turned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

moldwarp

VIP Member
I think that’s why she gets so aggy when people say she’s lying sometimes. She obviously is lying and outsiders can see that, but I think she is genuinely delusional and believes some of it so wholeheartedly she honestly doesn’t realise it’s a lie.

To use a very facile example, it’s the same way the average 5 year old would insist Santa Claus is real and has the magical flying reindeer which isn’t true but the child isn’t lying and would get very upset if you said they were.
I have to say that I don't think she's delusional, at least not in the psychiatric sense, it's a pretty serious place to be mental healthwise and tbh I don't think that Jack, for all her protestations, is really terribly mentally ill.

I honestly just think she's extremely emotionally immature and in love with the main character she plays on Twitter, and it's so far removed from the person she really is (small c conservative woman on verge of middle age in seaside town living ordinary life aside from the grifting) that she never stops to consider that real life Jack might be held accountable for all the bullshit and braggery that Twitter Jack comes out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Interesting reply to the Pam tweet (Kelly also has over 10k followers)

IMG_9935.jpeg

Wonder how many people like this have sent her hundreds (if not thousands?) and now seen the light? Desperate to know what “a fair whack” is tbh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 94