Jack Monroe #438 She's a thief and her food is like slop. Delete this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure conjecture but I wonder if she was dropped by her agency or threw many designer toys out of her large playpen because she wasn’t getting bookings and sought another option. Obviously she is too arrogant to consider that her usual outlets were backing away due to weighty claims against her integrity/ story.
Did we ever find out if the Guardian/ Welsh forum cancelled on her or vice versa?
I’m going with pass agg dropping by Rosemary/United by way of stopping finding gigs for her to drop out of or otherwise duck up until she left.

I also want to know what she does all day? How can she spend so long doing nothing?
Painstakingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They don’t have veganish in my library but Rosemary gets an acknowledgment (along with Natalia) in bad food

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So many questions: what if I don't want to use it for 'torches keys and dog leads'? I don't have a dog. What if I put a book on it? Then there's the obvious one TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY QUID FOR THAT?
Is it just me? I find anything around the home with words as part of the design maddening - I just keep reading the words repeatedly non-stop! The crockery from Emma Bridgewater is the worst, a friend had some and sitting eating from a pasta bowl while reading PASTA-PASTA-PASTA-PASTA-PASTA and trying to make sensible conversation was akin to torture.
I work on the basis that a piece of furniture or other item that has to tell me what it is for is basically a design failure.

ETA to go on topic. Even worse is misnaming things eg risotto that is not risotto.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone got Veganish or bad food for bad days to hand and can check if dear heart Rosemary is in the acknowledgements? Just out of curiosity
Just checked Tin Can Cook which I have on my Kindle due to previous poor life choices a 99p sale and Rosemary is thanked for "her unending support and care".
Narrator: "It was not, in fact, unending".

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Let's see if new agent Adrian (his photo makes me want to call him Adrian Chiles for some reason) can get her Guardian Q+A back on track. Or is she going to go straight on the chatting for cash to bored housewives circuit?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pure conjecture but I wonder if she was dropped by her agency or threw many designer toys out of her large playpen because she wasn’t getting bookings and sought another option. Obviously she is too arrogant to consider that her usual outlets were backing away due to weighty claims against her integrity/ story.
Did we ever find out if the Guardian/ Welsh forum cancelled on her or vice versa?

I also want to know what she does all day? How can she spend so long doing nothing?
Sleeping, shopping, trawling twitter, sleeping, shopping trawling twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let's see if new agent Adrian (his photo makes me want to call him Adrian Chiles for some reason) can get her Guardian Q+A back on track. Or is she going to go straight on the chatting for cash to bored housewives circuit?
I think I'm going to go with Raffles the gentleman thief.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He will be Adrian Piles if he eats Jackslop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think GB News would be too risky for her unless she dramatically claims the left are trying to cancel her with false allegations to sabotage her budget cooking work. If she got too cocky with one of their pals they'd probably ambush her and ask about grifting.
Most news channels have a person of the opposite political views who they bring on to make a tit of themselves. Like Fox News has some democrats on its payroll who basically just get yelled at and they call it a debate. Just think how lucrative it could be for Jack to be GB’s tit.The grey jumper could even get some more screen time.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They may have faked their own deaths in order to never have to repeat the experience.
That was a wise move. I bet all the contacts at Hellmans, Mel Donte etc have done the same. Jack probably has a ring binder of fake death certificates in her bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think I'm going to go with Raffles the gentleman thief.
I know I’ve said this before (like Jack and bread and jam but unlike that tripe this is worth repeating), the story of the agent and the stolen royalties is interesting.

In the overwrought woe is me beg that is Potatoes in July 2020, the agent had stolen ALL her royalties from her first book only (that came out in 2014) not paying her any royalties, ever, claiming she wasn’t a client, AND she noticed right away but they ignored her as she tried to chase them. No mention of the second book.
357962F7-88AA-4CDE-85A3-51C1B091357D.jpeg

She’d clearly forgotten what she’d claimed in the giant overblown woe is me beg “Lingering like a septic wound” in May 2018. Apparently back then the same agent initially paid her royalties for a year plus after publication of book 1 in 2014, but then stole all her royalties for TWO books from 2015-2018 but she didn’t notice for ages because of her “self esteem”…
450F98BE-2A73-411F-B834-39025FDA9171.jpeg

It’s no wonder she thought Hunger Hurts Solar Gloom 2022 was going to coin it in for her. She’s written these repulsive lying overwrought begs that majorly contradict one another for a decade and they’ve always worked for her before. One lying grift too far. As Jack might say, a cacophony of lying grifts.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.