Jack Monroe #479 Always the victim and never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very small recapette.
In answer to increasing discontent about any kind of activism or work Jack has come back with a hardhitting zinger - 'What is your favourite pen?' That should shut up the pesky naysayers.
In her absence we've been 'amusing' ourselves with various saucy Jack selfies due to her description of herself as 'very photogenic' 😂
She also said she looked like Kiera Knightley and had a sunny personality so.....
She also went out for an ice cream and took a photo of the bogger. Winning at life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Weekly trip today to visit GK at Big Sainsburys. Same 4 (four) all present and correct. Turned down a corner on the fluff page to ascertain whether they are selling out daily and being replaced but let’s face it, they’re not.
8646634B-6A01-4182-B1D6-FB4C10A8C479.jpeg
Previous visits:
B668A780-F3DF-436A-B70E-C32428B92F8C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I’m quite enjoying reliving Jacks most horrific thot shots. We should do this again at Halloween.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
What will the next favourite thing?

What’s your favourite bog roll? That would actually be a useful question for her to ask considering the amount of time she spends on the SH1TTER.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What will the next favourite thing?

What’s your favourite bog roll? That would actually be a useful question for her to ask considering the amount of time she spends on the SH1TTER.
Oh god, you just know she'll claim she only ever uses Izal - but there'll inevitably turn out to be hundreds of pictures of spenny quilted Cushelle in the crappy bungalow to prove her wrong...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve designed the newest piece of Jack merch that combines her love of glamour modelling with her love of pens.

97F3D5A2-3F68-4CE4-8C66-C4790A3B8C21.jpeg

Don’t click it FFS. Don’t click it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
YES! Or at least I think it is. I’ve sent to aesthetic nursie friend to see what she reckons. but she’s off somewhere hot and sunny (and spenny) so I don’t think she’ll get back to me for a bit. No sense bothering yourself with Jack Monroe when you’ve got islands and cocktails instead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Just imagining Jack in her hovel thinking hard about how to get the squig engagement ratio up and finally coming up with ...pens.

salem loser.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I think my favourite thot shot is ‘that’s not my Fanny’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
We also had Bible jack, pretending to be the most Christian of all Christians, and Chess Jack - county champion, dontchaknow, she could have beaten kasparov only he was busy that afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.