Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And those cheap suits make her look like a first offender.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
When was this….?
Well I’m glad it was really cheap and gave you a boost, Jack. You know, given that you were on the bones of your arse, “coming out as skint”, couldn’t pay your rent and on the bleeping beg on Patreon and PayPal the month before…
6304CD46-5CC9-42B3-8979-371AA558C407.jpeg
3952EBE8-C371-46D8-9C29-83E0E7E2832E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Is she really this thick? She’s making a point about ‘dressing like a man even though she’s a woman’ so yes Jack, that’s exactly what you’re doing.
In all honesty I have no idea what the hell she’s trying to say. I just thought it was amusing that she was on that gloss page for months around this time going on about lipsticks and dates and pillow fights teehee, while on Twitter she’s trying to look like a lesbian stereotype.

Wonder what could have brought around this change? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 49
She’s bleeping awful most of the time. The chores lists, the laughing about not remembering his birthday. She seems to delight in making him miserable.

This one is particularly disgusting - especially as she was a vegan for about 5 minutes.

from this deleted post: https://archive.ph/2018.05.04-10204...tstrap.com/2018/05/02/the-only-way-is-ethics/ I mean the whole post is full of bigging up fibs so that’s probably not true either but she did actually make those chore things so who knows.
from that blog post:

My audience consists of ex-military men teaching themselves to cook for the first time after decades of being served their dinners. Single mums at childrens centres taking twelve week courses that I have written, to teach the basics of shopping on a budget, planning, cooking, and making the most of whatever happens to be in the cupboard or, increasingly, the food bank parcel

She wrote a 3 month course for single mums? The quarterhack?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Well I’m glad it was really cheap and gave you a boost, Jack. You know, given that you were on the bones of your arse, “coming out as skint”, couldn’t pay your rent and on the bleeping beg on Patreon and PayPal the month before…
View attachment 1917659View attachment 1917662
forgive me if I missed it, but did anyone outside of tattle ever ask her what she actually did in these 80/100/120 hour weeks? Because it looks like her full time job was tweeting, buying make up, putting it on and posting on Facebook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
forgive me if I missed it, but did anyone outside of tattle ever ask her what she actually did in these 80/100/120 hour weeks? Because it looks like her full time job was tweeting, buying make up, putting it on and posting on Facebook.
She's BUSY working tirelessly, gently, softly behind the scenes. You wouldn't understand. Oh, and if you ask her you are blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
re the hammock and potential blackfishing. she does have an olive undertone to her skin and she could maybe go that dark just sunbathing

but i just think she fiddled with the contrast on her phone in that pic

also, wasn't that photo how we got the "she's the rachel dolezal of poverty" thread title? that one was my fave ever 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
re the hammock and potential blackfishing. she does have an olive undertone to her skin and she could maybe go that dark just sunbathing

also, wasn't that photo how we got the "she's the rachel dolezal of poverty" thread title? that one was my fave ever 😃
That thread was before my time but I get very strong Rachel Dolezal vibes from our Smol Pixie. Although Rachel ended up being charged with actual welfare fraud after posting about her book advance on SM lol (I believe she pled out).

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry if you've told us before and I've missed it but WHAT WERE THEY LIKE??
Oh, good question. It's been 7 months since I saw them, but they definitely stood out (and not in a particularly good way)...

I think they were all studio portrait-style. Mostly black & white, had a bit of a sub-GNVQ Photography feel to them, as if they'd been taken by someone who'd done the first couple of weeks of an "Introduction to Studio Lighting" module before dropping out.

I don't think I've seen any of them since - I've wondered if they were perhaps leftovers from various Diva.pdf shoots, or possibly taken by SB's dad? They didn't look like any normal Tinder profile pic, at any rate.

ETA: I remember the thing that struck me most initially was how different her hair was in each of them... though it doesn't really surprise me now that I've seen how many different styles she's had since then....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Also I am much older than Jack and did indeed do the whole ’press record on your tape player when the top 20 was on the radio on Sundays‘ thing. But she wouldn’t have done that ever. She’s too young.

If she weren’t such a thundercunt I’d feel sorry for how little sense of self she has.
I’m same age as Jack and I did it so I don’t think she’s lying on this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
:unsure:🤭
View attachment 1917251
View attachment 1917255View attachment 1917247
Now, I might be colourblind but that doesn’t look like SAINSBURY’S BASICS ORANGE LIVERY to me.

Further, I’m no expert, just a humble Jackie Collins fan who’s never even made dessert for BILL NIGHY (hangs head In mortification), but it also looks to me as if a switched on LIGHTBULB might be in play here too…

ETA I think we’ve discovered her “Police Friend” back there behind the sink too.
I’m staying in a holiday cottage with NO CARPETS, am I accidentally on pov holiday? Send cashos quick to [email protected]

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And then in September 2017…

View attachment 1917602
Huh. Maybe Jacks identifying as non binary is because she bought all the women’s clothes and couldn’t resist moving on to the men’s too?? DOUBLE SHOPPING HURRAH!

---

That was mine! And no, it was ages before that can’t remember what triggered it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.