Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack has never not believed she could do something. She has never passed the mic. She never signal boosts things that don't feed her back. All roads lead to Jack. Like a shit more overblown Rome.

Reactions: 64
Are you me dear heart?

Reactions: 28
Anyone know what happened to AM’s account? Was gonna show my friend her Jack timeline and just saw she’s deleted

Reactions: 17
I'm very much enjoying how the comments on one of the quote tweets of that awful 'can't do it any more' post, has turned into a lengthy and detailed discussion about painting furniture. Far more interesting and helpful than any of the smolpixie's shite.

Reactions: 72
Those two squigs keep doing that and I don't think it's even deliberate but they keep going wildly off topic on things Jack is copied into. It's very funny.

Reactions: 52
oop, think i did a chaos last night and i don't think ive actually our nursey-a

stand down fraus!

for those asking, this is the closest image i can find of the said scooby doo tunic/scrubs

carry on!

Reactions: 54
Hahaaa I remember a tweet directly to a mattress or bed store re delivery wondering when it would arrive. In the tweet she managed to get in arthritis sufferer, lesbian, previously poor etc and was currently sleeping on the floor or an old mattress with no bed with her PAAAAAAHHHHTNER, a senior BBC lesbian by the way.

It was really funny. Also a long time ago

Reactions: 65
I will take ALL the spare sour cream please, and feast on it with baked potatoes foreverever.
You are very welcome to it. Knock on my door with the code “would anyone like custard and sardines?” And I’ll hand over the whole stash.

Reactions: 47
Anyone know what happened to AM’s account? Was gonna show my friend her Jack timeline and just saw she’s deleted
Ohhh did wonder. I was following a round-number of people and noticed it had become a xx9. Assumed I’d pissed someone off tbh

Reactions: 18
The staff in these shops are going to start putting padlocked cases over her books as they keep going wandering. Lol Like the do with cheese and the like. Problem is no one even wants to shop life one of her shitty books. Bet they are sick or moving them around the shevles closer to the yellow sticker section or the chairty book shelves.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.