Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say that when Jack grunks and then tweets that at her last smear an evil nurse jammed a traffic cone up her fanny, I will hold all of you responsible. WARNED.
Hey it's no joking matter. We're overdue another charming anecdote about those bathtub coins. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I know it’s been mithered over many a time, but HOW despite them being done by a load of different people are all her tattoos soooo tit? (And all so badly drawn, too)

8F695D27-17AA-4748-B446-E2A0565345A0.jpeg

278AD927-5F52-41A2-9471-C8A3209FB73A.jpeg

But it wasn’t edgy enough for our HEAVILY TATTOOED rebel, so she had to improvise a bit…
B07ADEAB-945F-4D0E-A296-E6D96F5E15D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 96
It's despicable to post the message she did, leave it there and yet actually be online pruning followers.

I'd like to say I'm surprised she didn't fully deactivate but she wants to see all the 'I hope she's okay' messages. Just gross.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Hey it's no joking matter. We're overdue another charming anecdote about those bathtub coins. :sick:
“I just leaned on the washing machine* on a spin cycle and 76p in coppers fell out”

*Note: Just kidding, we know from the grey jumper and other horrors that the washing machine just sits and gathers dust.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I just want to say that when Jack grunks and then tweets that at her last smear an evil nurse jammed a traffic cone up her fanny, I will hold all of you responsible. WARNED.
Nah surely the nurse would remark that it was the finest fanny she ever did see, the doctors all came in to marvel at the unrulies, and everybody clapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Unlikely, unless she shut them in the cupboard with an oil lamp made out of old tuna tins.
Btw, co2 molecules are so small they can travel through plaster walls so please make sure you have detectors about.
Quoting like a berk, carbon monoxide not dioxide (I blame the marauding badger that lives here in the guise of a medium-sized child)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I know it’s been mithered over many a time, but HOW despite them being done by a load of different people are all her tattoos soooo tit? (And all so badly drawn, too)

View attachment 1904174
View attachment 1904188
But it wasn’t edgy enough for our HEAVILY TATTOOED rebel, so she had to improvise a bit…
Ew this is like people who think they're hilarious because they have a camel tattoo on their toe. So random!

Also, it's not on her thumb??!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Jack’s stuck in a maze of her own making. She (& the guardian/even clueless squigs) clearly realised a while ago that suspicions about her had slowly been gathering momentum to the point at which it was impossible to simply keep ignoring the elephant in the room. I reckon she saw the guardian article as her resetting the dial-play the victim a bit, own up a bit and back to the usual. Unfortunately for her, it simply confirmed that the ‘trolls’ were right all along and the admissions in the article combined with the awful picture and video from the makeup artist (chapeau) were highly damaging and just highlighted her arrogance.
Now she’s stuck. Can’t openly rattle the tip jar as a whole tit ton of criticism will descend on her. She’s got to rely on people just not noticing the patreon they took out and a few gormless types buying the tit book (I doubt she’ll get any more cookbooks and she doesn’t have enough flowery prose to attempt anything else).
The reason I suspect she may actually be stupid enough to go ahead with the court case. She knows she needs something big to have any hope of clawing back any sort of career from this. Too stupid though to realise that’ll finish her, even if she does get attention (any attention is better than none).
I take great comfort in the fact that she has nobody but herself and her attention seeking bullshit to blame. You simply can’t expect to cry wolf as much as Jack does and not have even the most gullible cretins notice eventually. I still remember when just one negative comment on Twitter was big news on here-now they’re everywhere. Loads of people I follow no longer engage with her and these are people who used to constantly brown nose her.
Sorry for the long post- my old Harold’s off work after a very minor procedure. Anyone would think he’s just had open heart surgery so I’m pretending to work so I don’t have to listen to the wobbly honk of ‘Is this swelling? I may have to call NHS direct’ every two seconds. He had piles once and caught him on the phone to them asking ‘Is it possible to bleed to death from this?’ 🙄🍉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
If she comes back with a tweet about the Big Declutter and a photo of boxes, I think the canal’s aneurysm will be collective and possibly fatal.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I’m pretending to work so I don’t have to listen to the wobbly honk of ‘Is this swelling? I may have to call NHS direct’ every two seconds. He had piles once and caught him on the phone to them asking ‘Is it possible to bleed to death from this?’ 🙄🍉
Just hooted out loud in the pub at “is this swelling”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 78
She simply can't keep shouting about various illnesses and MH crisise whilst appearing to do nothing about it.
And staying on SM, which she says is the main source of her MH problems doesn't help her case.
Nor do the numerous times she gleefully announced she tweets provocative things purposely to draw out trolls and abusers.
This is the thing for me. At some point you realise that it is just actually for attention. Saying "Oh I'm so sad and ouchy, leave me alone!" just doesn't ring true any more as she obviously does so much to stoke trolls and uses what should be a professional work abound in a deeply unprofessional way.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.