Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Gary's there's one in my youngests class..he hasn't reached the heady heights of Wicked yet but he did play a convincing door at Xmas.

Jack's a prat to stay on track 😊

I know a white boxer dog content called Gary. He has a club foot. He’s adorable but I don’t think he can sing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I now substitute sideboards for all words for ❄. My naughtier colleagues have had a heavy weekend on the sideboards. Too many fat lines of sideboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jack and her Amazing Technicolour Viv (RIP) Traazers

The Last Five Sideboards

Southend Pacific

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just coming from the last thread in response to the frau who did the digging on the cost of ads at railway stations, and found the figure of £330 a month at Halifax station...

It was me who saw them last week and put the picture up here...I can confirm that the station in question is MUCH MUCH busier than Halifax. The picture I took was one of at least two posters on a single platform. I'll be going through there again this week (🍉) so I'll see if I can see any more.

I think it's safe to say they've lost a FORTUNE on this book, and I bleeping love it!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Putting this behind a spoiler because it’s not on topic

I just revisited her introductory paragraph to her chocolate pear cake and it made me do a full body crudder (cringe/shudder) all over again, so of course as the only people who would understand the full horror, I wanted to make you share in my suffering
Good god. You know the Bad Sex in Fiction Award that's given annually to awfully written sexy times book scenes? This is like that but in recipe form 🤢

I can just imagine her writing this thinking "I was told I wouldn't amount to anything 20 years ago but look at me now, I know all the adjectives!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I just want to say, Jack's 'trolls' are doing more to reassure her fans than Jack or her crappy sycophants - who KNOW she's OK but are watching people worry from the sidelines. This person, expressing concern over the weekend, has had her mind put to rest by a scambuster.

View attachment 1903810

View attachment 1903811

View attachment 1903809
It's so obvious most of them are getting off on the drama. If anyone was seriously worried it's easy enough to call 101 and explain why you're concerned. Honking about it on Twitter solves nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.