Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure there was tea. Just that he'd turned his career into something relatively low key but earning the big monies.
Unless I've blocked out Ed the Duck/Schofe and McGreevey adjacent gossip? 👀
Oh! I've just remembered that the wife of another broom cupboard dweller told me a great story about Andi Peters...

• Wow
Reactions: 32
According to Essex Girl, Jack's guinea pigs didn't die in the airing cupboard. Rumour was they died during a gas leak but EG said that wasn't the case. She was fairly sure they died due to the cold :(

Smol robot fella is in his mid/late 30's and looks exactly like I expected him to.

It must be killing Jack (not literally, love - I'm not suggesting you stop breathing) staying off the Hellsite.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
According to Essex Girl, Jack's guinea pigs didn't die in the airing cupboard. Rumour was they died during a gas leak but EG said that wasn't the case. She was fairly sure they died due to the cold :(

Smol robot fella is in his mid/late 30's and looks exactly like I expected him to.

It must be killing Jack (not literally, love - I'm not suggesting you stop breathing) staying off the Hellsite.
She is like a small child holding their breath until they get their own way.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Fraus… it’s been nagging away at me so feel I need to ask those of you who have been here longer that I have. Lots of comments on here and the bird site about Jack’s ❄ habit. Is this confirmed or just speculation? Been reading today about calcified shoulders, arthritis and coke use. Really makes you think.
Like JennyNumnums said it's just speculation... but it's pretty well-informed speculation. Plenty of people who have either had issues with coke themselves or know people who have or have worked in a professional capacity with people who have can see the signs and that's the conclusion they've come to.

I was just scrolling her twitter mentions and saw someone had asked the same question on there - a squig explained it so I took a ss:

coke explanation squigged.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
When that first chicken unexpectedly emerged I absolutely hooted :LOL:

Unfortunately you have reminded me of Guinea Pig Bridge with accompanying song and now it's an ear worm.

I think monkey squig has disappeared from the Hellsite, can't see any tweets from them. ETA: I was wrong, they are still there
Thank you so much for the YouTube. Made my day after feeling angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Like JennyNumnums said it's just speculation... but it's pretty well-informed speculation. Plenty of people who have either had issues with coke themselves or know people who have or have worked in a professional capacity with people who have can see the signs and that's the conclusion they've come to.

I was just scrolling her twitter mentions and saw someone had asked the same question on there - a squig explained it so I took a ss:

View attachment 1903361
I am in awe of your neat squiggling 😍

Teach me your ways oh wise one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

View attachment 1903361
The "smoked cocaine" bit certainly puts a different slant on the "pocket full of stones" thing too. SoCal/Texas slang for crack rocks!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Tweet this morning from the account that Jack did her long emotionally manipulative cancer thread to.

This poor woman actually had cancer so it makes Jack’s Tweets even nastier 😞

She also hadn’t seen Jack’s Tweets until someone showed her the screenshots last night.

BD972DA3-B3CC-4DED-9F83-AD5C4B87DFBA.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Morning mithering ninnies and faceless trolls!

To say the catch-up over the last few days has been a Monrollercoaster is a bit of an understatement. Felt for you all experiencing the scatter gun trauma baiting in real time. As a seasoned (with POB) Frau it didn't cause any concern for Jack but nevertheless.......foul.

Like many of you my family is also currently being affected by the big C. I think I've alluded to it once as a response to someone here. I was deeply touched reading JennyNumNums and @TheDragonWithAFlagon 's posts about what they have been/are going through. There's an honesty and bravery in what isn't said and my heart goes out to you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Not me spending an entire thread thinking Gary Wilmot was a character on Coronation Street

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I once worked (very briefly - a few days) with a very loud woman who kept referring to a Gary at home who I presumed to be her other half. Imagine my surprise when it turned out Gary was her 11 year old son. This was in 2017 so there’s at least one yung Gary out there. Whether he was named for Wilmot or Lucy, I couldnt say.

I thought the rumour about Andi P was just he’s a bit of a diva. When we all thought it was Edd the Duck in the pairing.
I had a colleague who used to talk about ERIC, which I assumed was either her FiL or husband. Imagine my surprise when she showed us pictures of her SON’S 18th birthday party complete with cake which had, of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC on top of it.
I checked with another colleague and the woman has no other Eric’s in her family that we’re aware of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I knew the amount of people she followed had jumped from 13.6k to 13.7k. yesterday! There she was, suicide baiting and allowing people to be worried about her, while following new accounts.

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 07.18.36.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I knew the amount of people she followed had jumped from 13.6k to 13.7k. yesterday! There she was, suicide baiting and allowing people to be worried about her, while following new accounts.

View attachment 1903593
What frustrates me is how unlikely squigs are to see any of this. She’s so manipulative. For most people I’d think they’d realise they’ve gone too far and not know how to reappear after that last tweet. But not her. She knows what’s she’s up to. Done it too many times now not to.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.