Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a tad concerned that some of the canal may be mixing up Gary Wilmott and Andy Peters…
Easy to remember..
Gary Wilmot - kids show presenter, never in a broom cupboard.. went on to stardom in musical theatre.

Andi Peters - was in a cupboard with his hand up a duck called Edd..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m now having flashbacks that one of the canal previously disclosed some tea about Andy peters but I can’t remember exactly what it was 😂😂
I'm not sure there was tea. Just that he'd turned his career into something relatively low key but earning the big monies.
Unless I've blocked out Ed the Duck/Schofe and McGreevey adjacent gossip? 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm waiting for Jack to tell us all that Gary Wilmot is a dear friend and she had the chance to perform on the west end stage with him. Unfortunately Jack had 'work' for that entire run so couldn't take him up on his kind, generous and gentle offer 🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
When that first chicken unexpectedly emerged I absolutely hooted :LOL:

Unfortunately you have reminded me of Guinea Pig Bridge with accompanying song and now it's an ear worm.

I think monkey squig has disappeared from the Hellsite, can't see any tweets from them. ETA: I was wrong, they are still there
I opened this and pressed play with my volume all the way up. My husband, who hasn't LEFT, is now looking at me like he might leave me afterall. WARNED!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fraus… it’s been nagging away at me so feel I need to ask those of you who have been here longer that I have. Lots of comments on here and the bird site about Jack’s ❄ habit. Is this confirmed or just speculation? Been reading today about calcified shoulders, arthritis and coke use. Really makes you think.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Fraus… it’s been nagging away at me so feel I need to ask those of you who have been here longer that I have. Lots of comments on here and the bird site about Jack’s ❄ habit. Is this confirmed or just speculation? Been reading today about calcified shoulders, arthritis and coke use. Really makes you think.
She's never owned up to it but her behaviour is quite extraordinary for someone who doesn't TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm not sure there was tea. Just that he'd turned his career into something relatively low key but earning the big monies.
.........runs into room. "Bit gauche darling!"

eta: Boom Boom!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wasn't that Phillip Schofield? And if the rumours are to be believed he's received as much cock as Jack.......
Philip Schofield molested Gordon T Gopher.
Andi Peters fisted Edd the Duck.

Theres meeting to support these often abused ex kids TV show puppets.
Gordon Gopher got hooked on Tramadol..
Edd The Duck turned tricks in the BBC Canteen to pay for his addiction to Gin.
Basil Brush got sober and is a middle manager at EON
Just don't ask what happened to Roland Rat.. poor bastard.. several pieces across Dartmoor, just no way to go..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Andi Peters owns the company that does the phone in competitions for This Morning and others he is RICH

• Wow
Reactions: 68
I once worked (very briefly - a few days) with a very loud woman who kept referring to a Gary at home who I presumed to be her other half. Imagine my surprise when it turned out Gary was her 11 year old son. This was in 2017 so there’s at least one yung Gary out there. Whether he was named for Wilmot or Lucy, I couldnt say.

I thought the rumour about Andi P was just he’s a bit of a diva. When we all thought it was Edd the Duck in the pairing.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Philip Schofield molested Gordon T Gopher.
Andi Peters fisted Edd the Duck.

Theres meeting to support these often abused ex kids TV show puppets.
Gordon Gopher got hooked on Tramadol..
Edd The Duck turned tricks in the BBC Canteen to pay for his addiction to Gin.
Basil Brush got sober and is a middle manager at EON
Just don't ask what happened to Roland Rat.. poor bastard.. several pieces across Dartmoor, just no way to go..
They'll be fucked when Achmed The Dead Terrorist turns up at that..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hate to be unkind... But the robot guy's drawings are really, really tit. Putting a shadow under something doesn't make it good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I'm waiting for Jack to tell us all that Gary Wilmot is a dear friend and she had the chance to perform on the west end stage with him. Unfortunately Jack had 'work' for that entire run so couldn't take him up on his kind, generous and gentle offer 🥺.
Oh no, can you imagine Jack in a musical?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.