Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, as a frau of a certain age, who knows full well who Gary Wilmot is from children's tv and is flabbergasted by his successful career in musicals? I genuinely had know idea!
I must admit I got my Garys confused and thought of someone very different initially :oops:

ACTUALLY Guinness do a NON-ALCOHOLIC version and that's what I was drinking, DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING?

(It's supposed to be quite good as well, although it's not one I've tried).
We were working over that way before Christmas. For the love of god and the baby jebus don't try Rockshore :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Here is an unspecified amount of guinea pigs to outweigh all the Garys.

Although some, or possibly all of them may be called Gary.

When that first chicken unexpectedly emerged I absolutely hooted :LOL:

Unfortunately you have reminded me of Guinea Pig Bridge with accompanying song and now it's an ear worm.

I think monkey squig has disappeared from the Hellsite, can't see any tweets from them. ETA: I was wrong, they are still there

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
When that first chicken unexpectedly emerged I absolutely hooted :LOL:

Unfortunately you have reminded me of Guinea Pig Bridge with accompanying song and now it's an ear worm.

I think monkey squig has disappeared from the Hellsite, can't see any tweets from them.
Bet these people only had 3 or 4 pigs to start with. Now they're stuck with dozens and dozens. With no hope of escape.

What happened to all Jack's Guinea pigs? At one stage they filled her shower and bathroom? Guess no huge crisis for her as wasn't like she was using it to wash her hands and clean under her nails.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Did you know Australia has English recipe baked beans? They're my favourite. I shall henceforth know them as Tattle beans

They're lying to you. We have disgusting beans with duck all salt thanks to 'be healthy by making your food taste like tit' legislation.

Your version has 1.18g salt per 100g, we get a miserly 0.6g. You get 5.0g per 100g, we get 4.7g but, due to the absence of salt, it tastes of syrup and disappointment.

A good moneysaving tip would be to buy the cheaper beans and add some salt...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
They're lying to you. We have disgusting beans with duck all salt thanks to 'be healthy by making your food taste like tit' legislation.

Your version has 1.18g salt per 100g, we get a miserly 0.6g. You get 5.0g per 100g, we get 4.7g but, due to the absence of salt, it tastes of syrup and disappointment.

A good moneysaving tip would be to buy the cheaper beans and add some salt...
Worcestershire sauce

@TheDragonWithAFlagon

i am so sorry your wonderful sister has died. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The 4th one im afraid
Ah.

Shame as I'd forgotten Lucy had existed and hoped this point on this thread would be his en core moment. Alas, he will have to wait until the next opportunity to confuse Garys. Where he will be in direct competition for absolute notoriety with Neville and Gaviscon, which isn't even a Gary

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well well well. I go out for the day and found you've all popped my cherry and given me my first thread title. But I feel a bit like I'm LaLa land and @FlirtyThirty is Moonlight 😅

I'd like to thank the academy, thanks very MattmuchMatt , @Smol Pixel and not forgetting @Mrsoverall (wouldn't dare :eek: :ROFLMAO: )

From the poison spewed from her and her arse clinkers to the true warmth this little corner of the Internet shows for one another the last thread was a roller coaster. But it does prove that despite the tit you all remain funny and kind. ❤

I'm off to celebrate with ❄, 40 trammies and a bottle of JD. Now duck off x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Ah.

Shame as I'd forgotten Lucy had existed and hoped this point on this thread would be his en core moment. Alas, he will have to wait until the next opportunity to confuse Garys. Where he will be in direct competition for absolute notoriety with Neville and Gaviscon, which isn't even a Gary
Err… I already gave Lucy his encore moment upthread! WARNED.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1000000920.jpg
1000000921.jpg

A parody account I follow (so unsquigged, hope this is OK), very well known leftist shitposter for context

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 154
Err… I already gave Lucy his encore moment upthread! WARNED.
You can't expect anyone to begin a resurgence to their previous career highs with that picture for goodness sake. He looks like a butlins redcoat.

It's not far off being in a bath full of cushions and a few coins, smothered in fake tan. Not going to do anything for his marketability.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm fairly sure this was the last one she liked - I remember because Sophie is staring right into the camera and it reminded me of my boy. It's not in her likes column anymore so I think what's happened is she's unliked a few in order to keep the suicide one at the top.

View attachment 1902295
Beautiful dog but those times are doing my head in because they look wet and dirty.
Jack is very calculating to swap her likes round. Anyone who worries about her, don't. She wants to present as a victim but that's all it is, a presentation.

Reactions: 42
You can't expect anyone to begin a resurgence to their previous career highs with that picture for goodness sake. He looks like a butlins redcoat.

It's not far off being in a bath full of cushions and a few coins, smothered in fake tan. Not going to do anything for his marketability.
If only I was a clever photoshopping Frau I’d put his head in Jack’s bath of coins. Which would really confuse him if he ever found these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If only I was a clever photoshopping Frau I’d put his head in Jack’s bath of coins. Which would really confuse him if he ever found these threads.
Nobody deserves that. At least stick him on Peter Crouch. Don't be cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it just me, as a frau of a certain age, who knows full well who Gary Wilmot is from children's tv and is flabbergasted by his successful career in musicals? I genuinely had know idea!
Did he not host a show called Cabaret? On ITV? It used to start with Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome and then he would sing other musical classics? Or did I imagine this?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When it's "snowing"❄❄in Southend, do we know if she's on her own or is she with other adults? I can imagine it's pretty boring being the only one playing with the snow....just wondering if she had others around her egging her on...🤔🤔
This makes me wonder if LJC ever partook of ❄ or witnessed Jack doing it.

Can I just say, I’m finding all these pictures of Guinea Pigs quite disturbing. WARNED

• Haha
Jack's piggies came to a bad end, didn't they? No wonder she never mentions them any more, like she's handily forgotten about that poor kitten.

All of her CCJs are for such (relatively) small amounts. She could have paid them quite quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.