Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late as I was BUSY Photoshopping JM into the apt under bed photo slash rude word meme… but bless my fellow Canal and the losses you have been through and the ongoing health issues your are living with. I think you’re all brilliant, supportive and mainly hilarious. I wish JM would embrace her own Canal and live a peaceful life… she is blessed in lots of ways but it’s gone over her head.

Other than that….where should I find myself this afternoon but in the toy aisle of Sainsburys 🍉(not of my own accord) where I was met by none other than a SPY. Undercover Essex Police no doubt. WARNED.
Did they have a carrot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have compassion, lots and lots of it.
I've lost family members in hoffic circumstances and I've buried some a day apart.

What I won't do is waste my compassion on a devious women who's entire existence is based on the most disgusting lies I have heard.
Whos only thought is too herself and what she can sink her grubby fingernails into next.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Evening Ninnies. Just finished a massive catch up Grunk.

first off, my love and sympathy to all Fraus affected and or triggered by her disgusting breadcrumbing this weekend. Please know that this is absolutely out of the narcissist playbook, it’s cold and cynical emotional emotional manipulation and nothing more. Jack could never exhibit even an ounce of the courage and compassion displayed in many of the posts I’ve just read. Suffice to say that she deserves every ounce of the discomfort which the ❄ comedown is doubtless bringing today.

I also just wanna pick up on the CCJ thing again. I’m staggered that someone taking in as much Patreon cash as her would let CCJs go outstanding even to the present day?!? It suggests a massively chaotic lifestyle imho. I can fully understand people who are genuinely struggling financially not paying up. But not her. It really does suggest to me that she’s still spunking cash at an alarming rate. But also then how did she manage to buy the flat if her credit ratings so shot? Because I’m convinced she has bought it. I know Jack herself is the last person we should look to for the truth, but i genuinely can’t make these facts fit together. Make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I’d noticed this too. It was early. I went to look if she’d deleted all the 30p Lee likes, she hadn’t, I was gonna mention it and then had to check myself. Would she have unliked and then relived to make it the top of her likes?
Yessss I noticed this …it was around noon!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Quick, who filmed their contribution to the slopalong?

You could submit it to this!

BBC News - Southend-on-Sea: 'We are the horror version of Cannes'

Edited to add that I found it. @binkbonk, your time has come.
giphy (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
These are the screenshots of her likes I took to see if she’d been online, 12 hours difference. She’s a twit for making people (daft people, but still…) worry when she’s merrily liking and unliking things.
Does Nicola Sturgeon follow Jack? I’ve recently been thinking whether I’d continue to support the SNP (previously member) if I moved back to Scotland and I don’t think I would. Im not saying this cements that decision, but…

• Haha
Reactions: 31

first off, my love and sympathy to all Fraus affected and or triggered by her disgusting breadcrumbing this weekend. Please know that this is absolutely out of the narcissist playbook, it’s cold and cynical emotional emotional manipulation and nothing more. Jack could never exhibit even an ounce of the courage and compassion displayed in many of the posts I’ve just read. Suffice to say that she deserves every ounce of the discomfort which the ❄ comedown is doubtless bringing today.

I also just wanna pick up on the CCJ thing again. I’m staggered that someone taking in as much Patreon cash as her would let CCJs go outstanding even to the present day?!? It suggests a massively chaotic lifestyle imho. I can fully understand people who are genuinely struggling financially not paying up. But not her. It really does suggest to me that she’s still spunking cash at an alarming rate. But also then how did she manage to buy the flat if her credit ratings so shot? Because I’m convinced she has bought it. I know Jack herself is the last person we should look to for the truth, but i genuinely can’t make these facts fit together. Make it make sense!
Is it possible she's letting the CCJs etc happen on purpose for the upkeep of the grift? She's hell bent on perpetuating the myth that she's a hair's breadth from homelessness and starvation lately. Sofa surfing in her own home for Christ's sake. Tanked or not, this woman has a book out on the shelves of stores everywhere. How's it possible to be in such a position?!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Wow. I went on a 4 mile yomp with my local dog walking group 🍉, had a nap, ate a pizza and then opened tattle and my head exploded!!!
Jack has really sunk to new/old lows.
Having had a breast cancer scare myself, like most women in their lives, I can concur that it is terrifying, and I ACTUALLY didn’t tell anyone because I was so worried about seeming dramatic or worse, scaring my loved ones unnecessarily.
The last thing I thought about doing was writing about it on social media and wearing a headscarf, asking for an off the record discussion with an oncologist (but that’s probably because all my social media contacts are on the dole, electricians, carpet fitters or burlesque performers).🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 75

I'm convinced she's bought a property too. I can't get my head around how she'd get round the money laundering declaration though 🤔. I'm going to assume she's made a lot more money than she's lead her supports to believe so there is a legitimate money trail plus enough to spaff money like water on sideboards etc.

Reactions: 40
Does Nicola Sturgeon follow Jack? I’ve recently been thinking whether I’d continue to support the SNP (previously member) if I moved back to Scotland and I don’t think I would. Im not saying this cements that decision, but…
Nicola SURGEON, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been subconsciously annoyed all day about the big C posts last night and how unfair that is to people who are suffering with, or have suffered with, cancer.

With the above in mind, to do something positive I've donated £20 online to Macmillan this evening. Seeing as though @jenny2603 can't seemingly be arsed to write her book, despite me asking TWICE yesterday. Twice. Still no book. Unbelievable. So in your name Jenny, and in soliddarity with @WhyYouCry?

What did make me chuckle was they ask if you want to give your donation because of anyone in particular. I did initially fill in the name as Jenny Numnums, relationship to me as "other" and then in the free text other box "I've never met her?!" but I realised that wouldn't have made much sense outside of here so I deleted that 😂😂

If anyone else is feeling a bit angry about it and has a pound or two to spare, it might make you feel better. It did me.

Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 145
Just a reminder that
Using a midpoint of £15
And just half the subs = 320
And 12 months lump sum
Gives £43,000 net due in a couple of weeks.
Hnnnngggghh

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
I know I just rant these days, but Jack can seriously do one.
My lovely mum beat breast cancer last year, she’s so important to so many people and it was just awful. She was a (lovely) knobhead about it, didn’t want any help! She never complained once about her symptoms, the only thing she moaned about was that her boss ‘made her’ take a few weeks off to rest after her surgery.
Jack, duck you. Seriously duck you. How dare you lie about this to try and get out of being a twit.
Sorry but this is my aneurysm.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

I think it's partly her refusal to engage with the sort of boring, difficult, or unpleasant tasks that most adults have to deal with every day - though no doubt she'd describe it as being a vile, vicious, and villainous hangover from the poverty era, which renders her unable to open any official-looking envelopes that come through the post.

The other part, I suspect, comes from her simply not giving a duck. She's buying a house in cash, or is having one bought for her. She doesn't need a mortgage, and why would she need to apply for any other form of credit when she has up to £350k a year rolling in from Patreon?

• Sad
Reactions: 55
I've been subconsciously annoyed all day about the big C posts last night and how unfair that is to people who are suffering with, or have suffered with, cancer.
The squig she was replying to has had cancer - she's been tweeting other people about chemo this evening. Jack must have known this, given they were long term mutuals.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.