Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s dirty deleted! What a shame we’ve got the screenies to prove what a terrible excuse for a human being she is.

ETA just going to put them all here in order, for posterity.
Why is Cancer Jack, the cuntiest Jack of all the Jacks being deployed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I really don't understand how twitter works, but it looks like she has only locked that tweet (as a couple of people have commented on the Olive Chair Dilemma one instead).
I have to assume this is manipulation to make people retweet or quote tweet if they want to say something- and so "spread the word".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She's unlocked her Twitter but not posted to really ramp up the neckbeard/nan frenzy of concern. She had to unlock because her ego made her, maximum attention cannot be gained with a locked account.

Even if it was a friend doing this I'd be bleeping outraged. Suicidal people generally do not announce or hint at what they're planning. They slope off quietly and do it (I've had two people in my life take their own lives so I know something about it) She's a twisted fucker.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Was the “friend” who kicked off this whole shebang someone she felt was a dead cert would never deflect? Now people she knows are seeing the grift and speaking about their disappointment and she’s basically just going “oh duck” all over the place. Pissing all over the show trying to get back control through sadfacing and sympathy-os. I hope the friend feels no guilt right now.

MALICIOUS welfare check coming up. Because she takes no responsibility for how HER behaviour impacts others and some people are likely genuinely concerned by this unhinged temper tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Why is Cancer Jack, the cuntiest Jack of all the Jacks being deployed?
Some actual real tit must have gone down IRL, so she's moved up a gear from send cashos/doggos to bread crumbing cancer and unaliving herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So as The VBI Noniversary draws to a close, the chances were high the day would end with a total ‘Meltdown Chaos’….have to hand it to Jack though, this is beyond my expectations, guessing the occasion of this momentous milestone was too much for her. Time for bed Jack, the VBI will still be waiting to exist at next year’s 2nd Noniversary party, see you then.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She's disgusting. We often worry how her suicide baiting effects SB, not so often her parents.
I lost my brother to suicide and can't begin to tell you what that does to a parent, a REAL single one at that. My mother's health deteriorated so quickly and she died too a few years later.
God knows what her family have had to cope with irl which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Dave has sorted her out a property

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 146
Screenshot_20230122_000300.jpg

Soothbot looks like he's reaching with trepidation to try one of Jack's famous pickin' balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I've spent the last few hours away from this hellsite being softly and gently supported by @The carlin who allowed me to HOLD SPACE and forget for a few delicious moments my ingrown toenail. Perhaps you should try it, pals?
Sending you much space so you can breathe tenderstem. Give your PayPal a rattle so we can throw money to support you through this trauma and buy you a sideboard sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've just caught up with this thread in real time and saw where my last post landed - I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone with poor, off-topic timing, you were discussing a very important and emotive topic and I'm blabbing on about a childhood crush on Gary Wilmot. Sending love to you all and especially those who are unwell, or who have friends and relatives who are. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 106
When I was 17, I would put this on my iTunes and make myself cry in the mirror. Very Jack behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.