Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's horrible isn't it?
And shows up her lack of contact with people who are going through/have gone it.

She seems to be in robust health in every way - why she constantly seems to wish for the opposite is baffling and insulting.
Her SIL has been dealing with BC for some time now. Not so baffling now, eh?

mods pls delete if not allowed, it is definitely part of why she’s been so revolting about this, but I do feel a bit uncomfortable posting it x

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 107
You live up to your name don't you. Now *I'm* not going to win and Lazarus will have to make the current unidentified blue piece of plastic she's bought last for ages poor frau.

😍

Idea for a website for those of us in need of new plastic for our trolleys... Onlyfraus?

Jack really should just get that job driving a train. No roundabouts, no people with opinions. No pesky books to write or tins to open with her bare hands.
Soz.
Too short.
Go well, pal. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And she wonders why she gets PC welfare checks! 😡

Honestly didn't think I could dislike her more than I did

Reactions: 43
Deletes the cancer bread crumbing tweets, leaves up the suicide one. What an absolute bleep. I hope her sons dad intervenes. Despicable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Btw with regards to Jenny Nums Nums, everytime I get a laughing reaction from you to one of my posts I beam like a little baby. You’re the best Jenny!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I know, it’s like, just when you think things can’t get any worse, that prick, of all people, crawls back!
If they did a version of Jim 'll Fix It, without a sex case presenting and for adults I would write in and ask if I could boot a smol robot into the air.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
If they did a version of Jim 'll Fix It, without a sex case presenting and for adults I would write in and ask if I could boot a smol robot into the air.
Boot bot. Aerodynamic, can fly very high when a shoe is firmly applied to his rear end. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Has she ever considered--this will sound outlandish, but hear me out here--just stepping away from Twitter for a day or two? Without making a big announcement about it?

I mean, it's possible to go days at a time without looking at Twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Not enough people being taken in by her lies, so off she goes in a huff, once again.

She reminds me of those annoying attention-seeking fckers irl (I'm sure we all know one or two - I've known 3 such people in my lifetime) who go to the doctor and the first thing they tell you when you meet them is: 'they're testing me for cancer!' Well of course they are, to rule the bloody thing out! But that's what they'll be wanting you to relate to everyone else; 'oooh, poor such-and-such, the doctor thinks she may have cancer'.

Unfortunately, at one time or another, we'll all find something worrying that needs investigating, and indeed, most of us are more than relieved to discover it's nothing serious - but there are some amongst us who aren't so lucky, and those are the ones I reserve my sympathy and best wishes for.

And believe me, when you get your results back and discover that what you dreaded the most is not the worst you thought it might be - you want to shout it from the rooftops - not keep schtum, nor keep people hanging on for months, wondering ... for sympathy or attention-seeking. Especially when you've blabbed about it all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I have a very dark sense of humour but I'm going to bite my tongue. She's a nasty witch for making people, going through worse, worry about her.
Screenshot_20230121_231419_Twitter.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 121
I have an appointment with the GP on Monday morning as I’ve had some significant breast changes. I’m pretty scared, but apart from you ninnies now I’ve only told Old Harold, as don’t even know if there’s anything to actually be worried about. If there is, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. She’s awful.
Will be thinking of you on Monday.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
done tediously, painstakingly and gently for the last what year or two? I've lost track. Thanks pal, now
[/QU
I have an appointment with the GP on Monday morning as I’ve had some significant breast changes. I’m pretty scared, but apart from you ninnies now I’ve only told Old Harold, as don’t even know if there’s anything to actually be worried about. If there is, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. She’s awful.
Thinking of you as I know it's the waiting for appointments and investigations that can be the hardest part of things to go through. Hoping things turn out ok for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It really is remarkable how many investigative procedures she’s been through to diagnose… absolutely nothing. Mr Goat found out today that his dad is going into palliative care for terminal cancer he didn’t know he had in multiple organs until he was hospitalised for his COPD a week ago. And granted, it’s a postcode lottery and men (especially old alchies like G’Pa Goat) are often reluctant to go to the doctor etc etc… but where is Jack finding these doctors who send her for every test under the sun at the smallest thing? At the time I was a bit wary of being mad at her for posting in headscarves and asking about oncologists but when you see the dramatics about duck all you can see it actually was her breadcrumbing for attention.

Hope she enjoys walking that massive, out-of-control dog with her ouchie shoulder. twit.
That's rotten news about your fil. I hope he is being kept comfortable and Mr Disgruntled Goat is ok. Not an easy time and Jack's mithering self pity is hard to take at the best of times

• Heart
Reactions: 52
@Lucy Aeroplane I won't quote tweet or rehash what you've said as if the mods delete your earlier post I don't want to make it difficult for them to fix through the thread.

I just want to say that if that's the case, my best wishes go to the person concerned and I genuinely hope very much that they are receiving the best care and support. This thread is about one person who has created and continued their own online issues for years. I don't want anyone else to maybe happen upon this and not feel genuine well wishes from strangers at what must be a very difficult time for them and those closest to them (as we often have wished well to others who have come up on the threads here too).

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.