Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNOW she’s doing it for clout and trying to claw back followers who may lurk on her Twitter now have to ask to follow…

But, just to be on the safe side I’ve reported the tweet & surprisingly Twitter says they’ll offer support. I’m a soft touch, we all are really judging by the empathy flowing round here tonight. Better be safe than sorry eh

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Thank you dear heart. The bit of her cosplay that's enraging me is her talking about tests as if they're some horrifying ordeal. I really cannot emphasise this enough but if anyone has any health concerns whatsoever go and get the tests, they're really not that bad. I wouldn't rate any of them highly on Trip Advisor but I've honestly had worse scale and polishes at the dentist.
I don't want a cut of the takings or anything, I'm not Jack. But if you ever do that book Lucy Aeroplane wants to read, please call it, "it's a numbers game".

I don't care what shite you put in it. I'll buy it before tin foil hat or slippery urchin.

Still can't believe the cancer tweets. Staggering. Everyone here will probably have suffered with it or lost someone close or had a scare somewhere along the line. But I shan't be surprised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
What a thoroughbred head.

Breadcrumbing suicide is a bleep's trick or something a 14 year old would do after being grounded. I predict a day long self-imposed Twitter hiatus to get the neckbeard bros really worried then a gentle, crumbly, fragile comeback late tomorrow evening. If I didn't know better, I'd say this has been partly orchestrated as I also predict a breakdown which means she'll be too delicate to sue 30p man and because she is so very delicate and fragile, the neckbeards will tell her she can keep the Tipjar quids.

She'll be back though because twitter is her bleeping oxygen. She cannot exist without it.

Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Lads, I've only been offline for a couple of hours and I've missed a chaos, dirty delete AND a deactivation?

*settles down on sofa for backwards grunk*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Tell me you’re alone on Saturday night without telling me you’re alone. FFS Jack sort your life out and get a bit of normal company occasionally rather than this tit on a Saturday night.

I imagine mentioning suing Lee again has not had the desired effect. She’s lost control of Twitter forever now.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

I’m opening a book on when she comes back to Twitter.
good odds - better than Wullie Hill. Who wants to place a bet?
10/1 before Tuesday for me thank you 🗳

• Haha
Reactions: 46

I’m opening a book on when she comes back to Twitter.
good odds - better than Wullie Hill. Who wants to place a bet?
10/1 before Tuesday for me thank you 🗳
I'm going to be optimistic and say February 29th. PLEASE LET ME WIN.

xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s reactivated.

I can’t believe what I’ve read, it really doesn’t get any lower. RA, breast cancer and serious suicidality all have significant mortality and morbidity- and she has none of them. Might it occur to her that some of her half a mil followers might?

Odorous.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Tell me you’re alone on Saturday night without telling me you’re alone. FFS Jack sort your life out and get a bit of normal company occasionally rather than this tit on a Saturday night.

I imagine mentioning suing Lee again has not had the desired effect. She’s lost control of Twitter forever now.
Well I hope she’s alone tonight, and doesn’t have a child present for this.

• Sad
Reactions: 59
[QUOTE="Geetbo, post: 13639679, member:

I think all of us who occasionally feel sorry for this horrific bleep should bookmark this thread to reread occasionally.

[/QUOTE]

I actually felt sorry for her the other day, I wondered if it might have been too much somehow but duck her .what the duck her. What caused this? I still don't get this escalation but as someone who nursed her mum through terminal cancer, i agree with the wonderful Geetbo, I will forever refer to this thread if I ever feel sorry for her again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
I'm going to be optimistic and say February 29th. PLEASE LET ME WIN.

xoxox
Send money to my personal PayPal please, dear heart.
As you know, betting is a mugs game, the house always wins so just letting you know there’s no chance of you seeing any returns.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
My sis is dying of ovarian cancer. Her cancer cosplaying when she is on the ropes makes me literally sick to my stomach. She needs to be cancelled once and for all, she's an absolute ghoul.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 176
I wonder if this is the same very close friend who gave Jack permission to share their WhatsApp message last year within a minute of it being received. Remember Jack said she had, between receiving the message and sharing it on Twitter, sought permission.
<sure Jan>

She’s racing herself to the bottom, dear heart.
BIB for thread title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I actually can’t with all of the squigs quote tweeting her with this shite, it’s so bleeping disgusting
F109E0FF-BF17-4557-B644-CE761CF3F336.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.