Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy VBI day ninnies.

Sorry if this has been covered, but what does Jack (or other people) keep inside the sideboards? I am a sideboard-less Frau and nobody I know has the space or cashos for sideboards. Please educate me!
I don’t have a sideboard (send cashos) but I’d really like one in our dining room. I’d keep the kids’ board games, jigsaws and crafts in. Sadly, my Old Harold’s work desk is in the space I want to put a sideboard in, and he’s refusing to move his desk to the garage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jack missed a trick in not crowdfunding a stair lift to get her ouchy, crumbling bones upstairs.
I think even thicko Jack would realise that crowdfunding for a stairlift for your bungalow wouldn’t be the wisest move.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I do hope Jack checks out Tattle today and sees how much love is being given to her never appearing project, and tweets an update for all the VBI fans awaiting its release., She worked tirelessly throughout last year on it, c’mon Jack cherish this day, give us a tweet about it 🙏🏾

Look at her working away last year….

View attachment 1899312View attachment 1899313View attachment 1899314
“Even though it doesn’t earn me anything“ lol she’s talking about cooking. I’ve just made my kids pancakes…. Made no money from it 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Happy VBI day ninnies.

Sorry if this has been covered, but what does Jack (or other people) keep inside the sideboards? I am a sideboard-less Frau and nobody I know has the space or cashos for sideboards. Please educate me!
My mum has one. From what I can gather, it's filled with glasses, paperwork dating from the 1990s, some ancient stationary items, and a lighter for incense. There is no need for any of it, bar the lighter...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I remember the trolley twitter account actually reached out to Jack at the time and naturally she ignored them because she never really intended to create a VBI. She just wanted the adoration.
Here we go (couldn't fit everything in a timestamped screenshot)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
Happy VBI day ninnies.

I recently sold one I got for free, almost a puddle find....did some softy gentle cleaning and changed its KNOBS to ones i really loved, then used it to house the telly (spread across t'top, alluringly), kids' gaming console, games, dvds, paperwork, joss sticks and smudging sticks, and indeed, the *ubiquitous board games (we never ever play).
I loved those KNOBS more than the sideboard.
Due to clutter and overwhelm I couldn't make it 'fit' the room so sold the sideboard for more than the cost of said KNOBS. Wanted to keep KNOBS but couldn't find alternative co-owned puddle find upon which to screw them.
Wouldn't have made any dollar had the original generic KNOBS been in situ.

*Ubiquitous in sideboards on this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Happy VBI day!

Can I just say again that I’m convinced 100% that Jack is a complete liar about her arthritis and any health things generally is because she sad fished a “dark mass” on a scan turning out to be a form of arthritis.

Fraus who haven’t seen my previous rants: there is no such thing as a dark mass on a scan that needs investigating. Nefarious things, if they even show, are light grey or white. The only black spaces on scans are liquid filled ones, mainly your bladder or uterus if pregnant.

Also periarthritic calcification is something that shows white on scans. She’d know that if she ever had any. She’s just a disgusting liar.

9D877F1A-1111-4CAE-B9CE-87248ED1F8A5.jpeg

Dragon ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
I remember the trolley twitter account actually reached out to Jack at the time and naturally she ignored them because she never really intended to create a VBI. She just wanted the adoration.
Poor Trolley has repeatedly tried to get Jack’s attention to no avail. That middle tweet was sent about five times but she never retweeted or gave them a like or anything. Poor Trolley but honestly what did they expect GETTING ALL UP IN HER NICHE 🤬
FF31E075-6D55-4249-A666-20CD979E5F33.jpeg

04BBAF39-DBE8-47C9-B0DB-0A23A1BDAA8D.jpeg

6F6ACBDA-AEF7-4801-9AE9-CB3DF1C526B2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
My mum has one. From what I can gather, it's filled with glasses, paperwork dating from the 1990s, some ancient stationary items, and a lighter for incense. There is no need for any of it, bar the lighter...
Your mum's cupboard content sounds like mine. Wonder if we're of a similar age.
I'm way older than Jack , dunno what I'm doing here really, she's got such a young outlook and her unique sense of style makes me feel so past it.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Happy VBI day!

Can I just say again that I’m convinced 100% that Jack is a complete liar about her arthritis and any health things generally is because she sad fished a “dark mass” on a scan turning out to be a form of arthritis.

Fraus who haven’t seen my previous rants: there is no such thing as a dark mass on a scan that needs investigating. Nefarious things, if they even show, are light grey or white. The only black spaces on scans are liquid filled ones, mainly your bladder or uterus if pregnant.

Also periarthritic calcification is something that shows white on scans. She’d know that if she ever had any. She’s just a disgusting liar.

View attachment 1899337

Dragon ❤❤❤
Her claimed many many health conditions are one of the things that jostle my courgettes the most.

I've got slight Osteo in my hands and it is fecking painful sometimes. My 80 year old mum has had new knees and her hands are riddled with it. You know what everyone does? Gets on with life and work. We can't all lie on our sofas tweeting SEND CASHOES BAD ARTH-OS.

Get some Voltarol gel and shut the duck up, Jackanory, you don't have RA.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think even thicko Jack would realise that crowdfunding for a stairlift for your bungalow wouldn’t be the wisest move.
I might have to do this myself tbh. I had a fall down the stairs in our house this morning. Top to bottom. I’m on the sofa, very sore but very confident there are no broken bones. Both wrists feel very ouchy as does my shoulder. No dark mass that I’m aware of.
In summary, I’ve had two ibuprofen, two slices of M&S soda bread, a cup of tea and a very loud howl (no clawing) and a cry.
got more of a fright than anything - don’t let that put you off donating. Was thankful Mr Lazarus was at home and able to assist. A colleague of mine fell down the stairs in her house and spent 4m in hospital with a broken back - which went through my mind in the split second as I was falling.
Send cashos, doggos and any other pettos please. Thankyou.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 113
Happy VBI day!

View attachment 1899337

Dragon ❤❤❤
Is she ever bleeping well? I used to go to school with a malingerer who was always in the nurses's station because her period pains were "like fifty knives in my uterus", dramatically crying in lessons because she had a migraine, not just a normal headache but a migraine. Never a cold but flu. Always had some kind of tubular support on various limbs 🙄 Her mother had Munchausens so it would have been a result of that but it didn't make it any less tiresome to see/hear every day. She had a GP's appointment every day, even the teachers used to call her Sicky Vicky 🔺

Anyway the point I wanted to make before I went on a nasty takedown of an old schoolmate was that she weaponises illness. People asking questions? Arthritis flare up. Missed a promised deadline? Smashed eye socket. Been caught out in a lie? Typhoid.

Just duck off you lying, malingering twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Jack seems to have put in even less effort, and yet has received a huge amount of media attention, many paid interviews and speaking opportunities, and an uplift in her Patreon income of up to £17k a month.
On which she pays no tax.

Jack, babe, when you catch up, if I’m wrong on that, please be a love and confirm either here or on Twitter that you’ve declared all your income streams to HMRC for the last few years 😘 You wouldn’t want anyone speculating that you had illegally dodged a load of tax on top of being a lying grifter, would you? x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
But think of the fun she could have had reenacting those fallen pensioner adverts. Or seductively leading Burger Boy up to her boudoir on her stair lift.

Screenshot 2023-01-21 12.20.39.png

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Those who need a stairlift can often qualify for it via a grant from the local authority.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My parents keep the good table linen, crockery, serving dishes and glassware in one, board games, DVDs and photo albums in another.
Okay but how about nan’s ancient glass cake stand, is that in there too? What about the homemade doilies that came out for the cake and sandwiches after every funeral during the 1990s?
ARE YOU MY SIBLING?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.