Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a course many years ago on it. When you think about yourself as a cave man running from a bear not wanting to be weighed down by a few extra grams of faeces as you run for your life, needing as much blood flow as you can through your limbs hence palpitations, it all makes sense.

The problem is the stress and triggers we have now don't often involve a need to physically run or fight, most are sat in a chair worrying about someone else, or money, or work. So the symptoms we get don't suit the help we need. Eg if I'm worried about someone else's health, what I really need is calm so I can consider how best to help. Not a pumping heart, wide eyes and the irrepressible need to defecate. That's not going to help anyone is it.
Precisely this, dearheart. I'm a chronic overthinker/worrier, and crowds give me anxiety (no Arcade Fire gigs for me) rather than running from tigers. So to stop that adrenaline rush shaky feeling I take 40mg of Prop, rather than jacking myself up with Adrenaline and, lest we forget, ❄. A recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Firstly, condolences to dragon for the loss of their sister 💔

Onto Jack and her RA:
View attachment 1898927
Her GP said it SEEMS she has RA. She cried a lot (assume that’s the photo on the left *cringe*) but onwards and upwards; she’s putting her best face forward.

Every single thing I’ve ever read about this woman confirms to me she has nae pals.
Ugh why are we not surprised. Good find. You actually need a lot of diagnostic tests to confirm RA Jack but hey ho if a GP has mentioned it in passing that’s good enough 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Happy VBI day ninnies.

Sorry if this has been covered, but what does Jack (or other people) keep inside the sideboards? I am a sideboard-less Frau and nobody I know has the space or cashos for sideboards. Please educate me!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she so stupid? What does she share all this tit with strangers on the internet? It's like the paint stuff and the chair crap yesterday. Just why? These are not meaningful interactions!
Further evidence she has no friends. Cos that’s what you would do- tell you family and friends; not the internet. But she goes straight to the internet

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Happy VBI day ninnies.

Sorry if this has been covered, but what does Jack (or other people) keep inside the sideboards? I am a sideboard-less Frau and nobody I know has the space or cashos for sideboards. Please educate me!
Filthy, hound-honking ketchup-stained bed sofa clothes in a hamper for Jackie.

ETA: We keep little boxes of odds and ends in ours- HDMI cables, tape/pens, sewing bits, and trinkets our son has made /sculptural glass on top.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Happy VBI day ninnies.

We keep board games in ours 💅🏻💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
On this momentous day of the one year anniversary of the VBI never appearing, I think the day requires a few tweets from the Hellsite about it’s existence and it’s long tortuous process to never getting published. Here’s one I’ve just found, so much hope, so many interviews, so much about Jack and not the VBI itself …

193EEF3A-ED68-409A-88FC-16DD84F45A76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Funking hell. I genuinely thought it was a parody page created by mithering tattle ninnies.
She actually did this and her legion stans maintain she's doing A Good Thing.
Chapeau Jack, you are truly untouchable.
I suspect it was created by the stan who owns the github repo, rather than anything Jack herself did. Looks like they did only a few hours' work on it on the 26th Jan 2022, and never touched it again - and will have seen a trickle of Google ads revenue as a result.

Jack seems to have put in even less effort, and yet has received a huge amount of media attention, many paid interviews and speaking opportunities, and an uplift in her Patreon income of up to £17k a month.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
On this momentous day of the one year anniversary of the VBI never appearing, I think the day requires a few tweets from the Hellsite about it’s existence and it’s long tortuous process to never getting published. Here’s one I’ve just found, so much hope, so many interviews, so much about Jack and not the VBI itself …

View attachment 1899208
It seems right and fitting that the tweet that launched the VBI is shown here again today in all its glory.
Tweet. We salute you 🖖

Screenshot_20230121_111608.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
We keep board games in ours 💅🏻💅🏻
Ditto!
but also it was generally dining room /guests furniture so iirc as a minibetty as well as games/cards there would be the cutlery and table linen in the drawers, various glassware, sherry and nuts* etc in one side and maybe records in the other.
*I specifically remember there being sherry and monkey nuts and I'm not going to say why 🍉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1899208
How did the launch of the VBI enable her to buy new boots? Because people put money in her tip jar? She could have worn those Russell & Bromley loafers she wore in celery town. She said she’d nicked them off a PR ages ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Happy VBI day ninnies.

I’m am also sideboard-less, but my parents keep bottles of spirits, assorted glasses, table mats, coasters and corkscrews in theirs.

Reactions: 26
Happy VBI day ninnies.

I imagine she keeps all her horrible chipped charity crockery and the rusty spoons which she buys in bulk for £120 off ebay in her expensive sideboards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The thing about her recklessly spending money is that she doesn't even give the impression of having (had) a good time with her money. (I am not counting the forced 'living my best life toot toot' posts)
Always amazes me that Jack is my age, yet the tit she’s spunked her money on is the sort of stuff my granny would buy if she had a win on the pools.

My internet broke the other day so I had crap daytime TV on in the background. There were so many ads for Cotswolds in between commercials for funeral plans, stairlifts and cruises. So punk. Much edgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Screenshot_20230121_113829.jpg

And happy anniversary to this post (and the many like it that followed), moments after the VBI was announced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
How did the launch of the VBI enable her to buy new boots? Because people put money in her tip jar? She could have worn those Russell & Bromley loafers she wore in celery town. She said she’d nicked them off a PR ages ago.
She could have worn the willow pattern DMs she used as a wooden spoon holder in a picture 🤢. I can’t find the photo but I know I’ve seen it, and those limited edition DMs don’t come cheap.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Or one of her many, many pairs of trainers. More pairs than a high school PE class. It highlights for me her juvenile behaviours, why would a grown up even want so many pairs 😂

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.