Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since this is basically the VBI anniversary thread it seems fair to ponder a bit on it.
We have seen nothing about it from her. Nothing. Not one casual reference eg 'in the course of my research on the VBI I found this interesting....'
If I was intensely immersed in a project I was interested in you couldn't shut me up about it.
I genuinely think if it wasn't for Tattle it would be forgotten, and Jack would be gaslighting like feck -' I never said I was going to create an entire index. I just came up with a name. Why on earth would I say I could do that? I'm severely ILL. Dear god please please leave me alone'.
Whilst still raking in the Patreon Nigella shoved her way off the back of it though :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 97
This is my very very very favouritest thread title ever. It truly sets us apart from the slightly lower calibre threads with their torturous rhyming titles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
This is my very very very favouritest thread title ever. It truly sets us apart from the slightly lower calibre threads with their torturous rhyming titles.
I thought my rhyming of Jack with Gak was incredibly witty, I'm like the Noel Coward of the Lothians.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Just popping in to say that today is my birthday 🍉🧀📐 and I'm honoured to discover that I share it with the very real and tangible Violet Biryani Index. I might have a read of it later as a birthday treat if anyone has a handy link. Can't seem to find it on Jack's website. A rare oversight, I'm sure.

(My birthday wish is that she goes through with suing Lee Anderson and has to make all her income and financial dealings public)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 121
The thing I find weird about Jess' inability to properly research and reference/cite, etc despite having a doctorate is that normally people by the time they've done around 2 years of a Bsc are old hat at it (at least most I knew in academia generally were) and understand how essential it is for critical analysis, yet she's gone through the academic routes and still posts 'research' in the same way as a neckbeard? It's like with both Jack and Jess they both weaponise gaps in others critical thinking skills despite clearly not having or using those skills themselves- what a waste of brains, but then if Jack had some she'd be extremely successful in a cost of living crisis rather than plummeting down the lift shaft of the book charts

• Heart
Reactions: 62
"Hello, I want to sue someone for living in a three bed house."

solicitor starts giggling uncontrollably.
Solicitor adjacent 🍉 and can imagine this actually - except it would be ‘can I have my free half an hour to sue someone for living in a three bed house?’

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I have absolutely no bleeping idea what that thread title is about, btw.
Nor me and can’t quite summon the strength to go back. I thought I’d speed read everything yesterday but must have missed Gary.

Can a tender one please gently, softly do an explainios?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Since this is basically the VBI anniversary thread it seems fair to ponder a bit on it.
We have seen nothing about it from her. Nothing. Not one casual reference eg 'in the course of my research on the VBI I found this interesting....'
If I was intensely immersed in a project I was interested in you couldn't shut me up about it.
I genuinely think if it wasn't for Tattle it would be forgotten, and Jack would be gaslighting like feck -' I never said I was going to create an entire index. I just came up with a name. Why on earth would I say I could do that? I'm severely ILL. Dear god please please leave me alone'.
Whilst still raking in the Patreon Nigella shoved her way off the back of it though :mad:
This is an excellent point.
every single blue tick account, media account, tv channel who shared this, encouraged it, platformed her, endorsed it and by proxy, encouraged those less well off to pay for it, should be spammed today.
THIS is what they encouraged people to pay for.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
No updates along the way, no anecdotal evidence, no project plans, notes about discussions with influential people. Nothing.
It’s absolutely bleeping disgusting. How much money, either through donations, publicity, appearances etc has she made on the back of this non-existent piece of work?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 96
It’s definitely joined my two other favourites, Why you sob, Russel Hobb and Pet Cemetery in a Rucksack.

I wish someone would softly, gently ask her about the Vandalised Beans Ibex. She was so very giddy about it this time last year, getting praise from all quarters and earnestly informing us it would take the weekend to pull together. The fact that people still believe it exists, and point to it as a good thing Jack has done is an absolute travesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
So it’s Saturday 21st January, the One Year Anniversary of the non-appearance of the Voluptuous Bootilicious Index, and the party has started 🥳

Jack has turned up with some of her neck-beard Stans, she’s kicking off a bit, and has brought her lads for support….they might be those randoms she had round her house earlier tonight sitting on the bench she hauled up from a skip.

I’ve sent Kylie Minogue to the party, she hates grifters, they really grind Kylie’s gears, she’s a secret Frau, and she has a few choice words to say to Jack.

Anyway ‘Let’s get this party started”…..it’s been 1 long year of VBI chaos…well nothing really happened, just empty promises, a very strange uneventful year-long chaos it’s been. 🥳

View attachment 1898952
That's completely inaccurate. The beardy blokes who fawn over her on Twitter are way fatter than that

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nor me and can’t quite summon the strength to go back. I thought I’d speed read everything yesterday but must have missed Gary.

Can a tender one please gently, softly do an explainios?
Jack made the bold claim that as she is (allegedly) a lesbian she must immediately want to buy a cat with the poor innocent bridge man singing along to the busker with her. It made little sense. So the inestimable @jenny2603 came up with this beautiful thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
This is an excellent point.
every single blue tick account, media account, tv channel who shared this, encouraged it, platformed her, endorsed it and by proxy, encouraged those less well off to pay for it, should be spammed today.
THIS is what they encouraged people to pay for.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
No updates along the way, no anecdotal evidence, no project plans, notes about discussions with influential people. Nothing.
It’s absolutely bleeping disgusting. How much money, either through donations, publicity, appearances etc has she made on the back of this non-existent piece of work?
Yes bearing in mind the 'small flurry' of patrons, after Nigella implored people to fund and support this vital VBI work, was in fact about 500 people. I think Jack went from the 300s to the 800s in a few days. A lot of them probably on higher tiers, not the £1 Jack claimed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just popping in to say that today is my birthday 🍉🧀📐 and I'm honoured to discover that I share it with the very real and tangible Violet Biryani Index. I might have a read of it later as a birthday treat if anyone has a handy link. Can't seem to find it on Jack's website. A rare oversight, I'm sure.

(My birthday wish is that she goes through with suing Lee Anderson and has to make all her income and financial dealings public)
Happy birthday tenderstem, here is your pressie as requested - https://www.vimesbootsindex.co.uk/. The Vimes Boots Intdex in all its glory. Please note the uploading of Jack's media appearances and also the link to buy her books at the end. Yourewelcome 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.