Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out there is something more boring than watching paint dry. Preparing to prepare to buy the fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The really curious thing about the outstanding CCJs to me is why the persons or entities she owes money to haven't applied to enforce them. The costs of that are recoverable too.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
It just cracks me up! You’ve been doing that of your own choice. In a house with multiple bedrooms. That doesn’t prove you’re poor, just proves you’re stupid! argggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

sorry. As you were everyone.
Right?! If I choose to go sleep on the lawn tonight, can I claim to be homeless? Same frigging logic.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Gah - I've got a friend coming over tonight and we're busy all day tomorrow. I shall never keep up, there's only so much stealth-grunking on the loo I can do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she only finds out about this most recent CCJ by reading about it on tattle. Taking up to £350k a year from Patreon means she doesn't need to give a duck.

It makes me all the more certain that she's either bought a house outright, or has had it bought for her by a family member - she clearly doesn't believe that she'll need to go through a credit check any time soon, as she would if she were getting a mortgage or applying to rent somewhere else.
Well she will need a credit check for broadband! Didn’t she have trouble recently for this?

Reactions: 26
Lads. I’ve got a serious grunk to do tonight, but I was at a major railway station (🍉) today and spotted this.

60CD67C0-E245-4E62-B5F2-C82B4474E913.jpeg

I assume it must be having a massive impact on

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
isn’t asking things from a skip considered as theft?

apologies- typo- ‘taking’
I believe so - it will belong to either the original owner or to the licensed waste carrier. She won't have had permission to take it.

Reactions: 21
Jeebus H Christ - why would you invite people for tea if you’re mid move, crippled with pain, crumbling under the weight of life etc etc
I love my friends. I love my family, but I tell you if I was up to my Bollox in boxes and packing and sleeping in the only living space my arse would I have people round for tea. I’d make them have me over 😂
For the second time today I say - Get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Gah - I've got a friend coming over tonight and we're busy all day tomorrow. I shall never keep up, there's only so much stealth-grunking on the loo I can do
Stop lying, we're all miserable friendless ninnies.

Actually, if she could keep the chaos to tonight that'd be great. I've got a birthday party tomorrow night. Thanks Jack pal!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fraus, first fire pit of the year will be getting lit soon... now this is the really awkward bit~ and only if you can afford it~ if you could sling something in the tip jar, I can go and buy myself a fire pit, and thankyouView attachment 1897502
That photo makes me gag. It reminds me of FFI Friday where Chris Evans used to try to get someon to eat spaghetti made with real hair….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe there are that many people who would eat her food. Is that included in the £20 shop.

I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot.
Thread title PLEASE, it’ll so confuse everyone else on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I really really hope we get a dire potatoes sort of chaos, the kind where there’s no room for debate, where she says something so objectively ridiculous that the entire population of Twitter joins together in harmony to laugh at what a prat she is 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Timestamped for posterity.

View attachment 1897573
At the risk of being massively pedantic and a bit 🍉 as a housing adjacent frau I just want to say that choosing to sleep on your own sofa in your own home IS NOT SOFA SURFING! Sofa surfing is frequent moves between the sofas of friends/relatives/acquaintances and is a recognised form of homelessness. it disproportionately impacts young and vulnerable people and can make it incredibly difficult to access employment, education and training and can result in people being in some very dangerous and unpleasant situations. It is not jolly japes camping out in the living room of your massive bungalow for lols and likes FFS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.