Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I’ve been thinking about Jack giving the refund to the second squig (who brought Jack to thread 31) ONLY after she was threatened with small claims court.

Please know I am NOT suggesting anything nefarious whatsoever about this specific squig. But in the course of said squig pulling what they needed together for the claim and in response to a question about how they could find it, seems someone on Twitter DM-ed them Jack’s address.

So it’s now apparent to any observer that there are people on Twitter with Jack’s IRL address who are are prepared to (privately) share it with squigs seeking refunds/claiming they’re seeking refunds. So more people get Jack’s address, who then may be prepared to share it with others seeking refunds/claiming they’re seeking refunds…

For the sake of TWENTY FOUR quid that she could have refunded months ago, she could have avoided it becoming apparent that there are people who know her address (I mean, there are plenty of people who know it FFS from stuff that SHE has put online, so you don’t even have to know her IRL to know it), AND are prepared to share it privately with people they don’t know on Twitter.

Now £24 for that that seems like a hell of a stupid trade-off, even if you are moving soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
FIRST OF ALL - you didn't take her in, you bought her. SECONDLY - how unlike you to pass your responsibilities onto others, then say "she's worth it all" when you do.

View attachment 1896620
'Took Laurie in'..... No you didn't you truth twisting bleep. You bought Laurie, you went to visit the puppies and posted about it. You don't take in animals in, you buy or breed them when there is a bleeping crisis and rescues are at bursting point. This might be my aneurysm. I have been rescuing and adopting my animals for over 20 years. I've volunteered and worked for rescues. I've seen first hand how traumatic and difficult it is to help animals who are at death's door or suffering from mental health issues. I've seen people at this particular coalface break down because they can't help anymore. Good people who make sacrifices. Good animals who didn't deserve to be abused or abandoned. Jack could be helping, she could shine as light on how animals in poverty are affected. She could sign post to the Blue Cross or PDSA. She could highlight the need for pet food donations to food banks. She could adopt her animals. But instead she is a self serving No. 1 loving bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 111
How does Jack walk and work at the same time?
She considers breathing working. Do you want her to stop?

Regarding the friend who steps in to take care of content when Jack is too crumbly, ugh, her main character syndrome is off the bleeping charts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How did she rescue a dog 11 years ago? Isn’t SB 12? Wasn’t 11 years ago THE POVERTY when she could barely feed SB, had the heating off and was selling everything they owned? And she got a dog?

Wasn’t she homeless on the streets when SB was a toddler (I mean, no, but it’s what she claims) … what happened to the dog? Did she use it as a makeshift shelter?

This random addition to her backstory is yet another example of her lies piling up into a nonsensical beast. But you can’t question her on it because BULLIES AND TROLLS.

• Wow
Reactions: 72
Is Jack supposed to be out walking content right now?
How do you jump from more butter mama
This
9CECDCD4-8500-4B74-8C2A-C402C7559B09.jpeg

To I’m suing EVERYONE - in the space of 2 minutes, whilst walking a big af dog?
67B147EF-24C9-457B-8A88-A6476E25728A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
The fact that Jack has me rooting for bleeping Lee Anderson is the thing that infuriates me the most tbh.

That being said, I hope he guts her like an eel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
I think the problem is she wrote this book as the “big book of household management“ we saw typeset extracts of pages for it about a year ago, it was a nasty orange. At some stage a decision was made to “pivot” to Thrifty Kitchen which isn’t really the same thing.
In fairness to Jack she’s consistently kept up this story that she saves all veg peelings in a box in the freezer to use at a later date for stock etc. If you were doing that as part of your routine then scraps fritters makes a bit more sense.
Hmmm. My Dad was from the north and he grew up during rationing. His mother who was Irish was evangelical about not wasting things but that meant eating offal, making bread and butter pudding and getting a stew AND a pie out of a Sunday roast. They didn't have fancy sideboards or coffee machines or tattoos (apart from my Grandad). My point being that throwing away veg peel isn't my definition of waste, or anyone else's

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.