Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bizarre isn't it? I wasn't aware of either of these events until I started lurking here, although I knew of Jack and my BS detector had been on high alert for some time. Some people only see why they want to see about others.
I think it was the Katie Hopkins win. KH=bad, JM=hero. Certainly earned her more than a sofa in the long term

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Friendly PSA for the canal and any lurkers, Jack does not have RA.

NEWSFLASH: She's lying (as usual).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Show me you’re not reading tattle
what a load of old tit. When I grew up with dogs they did indeed have one long walk, but also 2 short walks, morning and evening. Is her big bouncy dog only going out once. Walks aren’t just about exercise but mental exercise. How is she playing with it when she crippled, how is she bending over and picking up dog poo. Why is everything a ridiculous lie, why.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And no dog needs 4 hours exercise a day. HTH.
Literally running here to say this. I’ve found my aneurysm. I ~rEsCuEd~ a BIG herding dog who’s an anxious reactive squish. Leaving the house for walks literally ruins her day. She cannot handle it. We’re working on it and she’ll get there but in the meantime instead we aim for mental exhaustion, we play games and train and zoom in the garden. Then we visit a dog field alone a couple of times a week where, guess what, she doesn’t yomp, she sniffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
How long ago was she begging for space and sympathy? Lucky she bounces back from everything so quickly.

Also just asked my OH to retroactively pay half for my first car even though it drove its last roundabout 10 years ago and 2 years before we met and now I think he’s LEFT?! Send meneos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Literally running here to say this. I’ve found my aneurysm. I ~rEsCuEd~ a BIG herding dog who’s an anxious reactive squish. Leaving the house for walks literally ruins her day. She cannot handle it. We’re working on it and she’ll get there but in the meantime instead we aim for mental exhaustion, we play games and train and zoom in the garden. Then we visit a dog field alone a couple of times a week where, guess what, she doesn’t yomp, she sniffs.
Oh gosh, same! I actually ended up getting a referral to the vet school here because my dog was so anxious and at times impossible to walk. I'd been doing totally the wrong thing because I thought he needed *more* exercise, so would torture us both by taking him on long country walks (still feel very guilty about that), and the first thing the behaviourist told me was to only take him out on 2 half hours walk a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
https://archive.ph/1FdAI Archive link for the interested.

I’m having a bad flare of illness today and I’ve no patience with Jack’s cuntery so her timeline cleanse is really pissing me off.
That's a shocking article. This jumped out at me in relation to the smol hurty one:

"His initial story — of turning the chaotic, abusive childhood of Nicholas Rossi into the purpose-driven life of Nicholas Alahverdian, survivor — had a demonstrable basis in fact. It was also what the people around him wanted to believe, what the newspapers had printed and what politicians had seized on for their own benefit".

Makes you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly I don’t know much about LJC but why the duck was she enabling that shite? ‘You bought a massive sideboard last night while coked off your tits? Yeah of course I’ll give you half the cash’. ‘You bought another massive basic witch sideboard? Let me get my cheque book’. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm wondering if "retroactively persuaded" is code for "clawed and yelled and honked and howled because now I've got no spare cash for the rest of the month because of my intoxicated late night impulse buy"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
@Lazarus really sweet of you to check with me on the last thread ♥

Things still aren't great. I'm constantly struggling with chronic fatigue and all that entails due to my ulcerative colitis. I think I mentioned that my husband isn't supportive. I properly broke down the other week and he says he's going to try and be a better husband. Problem is, the way he's treated me these past couple of years has made me really resent (and even hate) him at times. Can we come back from it? Who knows. My poor old dad has Parkinson's with Lewy Body Dementia. I've noticed a very rapid decline with his dementia recently. He had another heart attack last summer and as awful as this sounds, I kinda hope this is what gets him as watching him lose his mind is beyond awful. Anyway, this is all super depressing but honestly, these threads and everyone on them really do give me laughs in my darkest moments, so thank you xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 152
You don't honestly think Jack Monroe picks up dog poo? 🤣🤣🤣

She leaves it and if someone challenge ms her about it, she'll go on Twitter and claim she was ATTACKED.
Oh god don’t. 🔺 here but my local village page was chaos this week because someone put their dog poo in someone’s green bin (general waste here) which doesn’t get lifted for another 10 days. The person politely asked for the person to come back and collect it & the person went nuts. Proper off on the deep end.

plus,I read that tweet as Content goes out with a dog Walker. I’m £13 a walk for my dogwalker & most give discount for dogs that go 5 days a week…. But she will be paying at least £50 a week. I think we’ve found another £200 of her monthly outgoing, at least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh gosh, same! I actually ended up getting a referral to the vet school here because my dog was so anxious and at times impossible to walk. I'd been doing totally the wrong thing because I thought he needed *more* exercise, so would torture us both by taking him on long country walks (still feel very guilty about that), and the first thing the behaviourist told me was to only take him out on 2 half hours walk a day.
My dog is such a nervous twit I can only take him out in the car. He’s scared of people and traffic so we have to drive to fields and woods 🙄

B821FC19-B736-4A9E-A80B-6930C1EDE4D3.jpeg

And what is this? She rescued a Great Dane? When she was living at home? When she was sharing a flat with the Italian and Somalian?

Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Walking the dog and working at the same time...

Now we know where the 'inspiration' for her recipes come from.. she picks them up in old bread bags, multiple on each day by the sound of it..
9780977507078-uk.jpg

She's seen this book and misunderstood the title hasn't she? "Oh that's a great idea"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.