Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been presented with THIS on the ramp in my local train station.
I should say, trying to get both posters in the one shot meant by the time I got to the ticket booth the train had arrived. I didn’t buy a ticket and I’m currently travelling without one. May I ask the Fraus of this thread if you’ll consider donating to my personal PayPal account if I receive a fine, please?
View attachment 1896506

Perhaps you should have looked into that before you bought her, you self serving bleep. That would be my answer if I had Twitter.
Were these really the best pictures they could find in the whole recipe book? Beany slop and mac and cheese that looks like it has gangrene? It's funny they're putting so much spend behind the advertising and when I went into the biggest Tesco in all of Cardiff the other day the shelves were fully stocked with not one book purchased.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You often find that the male gay community steals phrases from black girls, then white kids steal them from gay people, then they become mainstream.
100% this. In the past gay men had their own language, Polari. How bona to vada your dolly old eeks. Have you seen the riah on the meese palone?

Now gay men steal AAV and think they're clever/groundbreaking. It's one of the traits of younger gays that I really dislike...but then again, it's a sign of the ever changing English language.

I'm just an old git that's not fond of appropriating other cultures. Seems I'm in the minority these days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
I confess to not knowing what AAVE stands for but “this dog gonna get” is definitely not Jack’s natural grammatical rhythm. Most white southern English people would say “this dog is gonna get”. It’s a small difference but it is significant.

It’s a play on ouroboros. A snake eating itself.
And she's done the ouroboros before. I can't imagine living a life whereby I have to check a gossip site in order to determine what I should post on my social media. She's quite mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's up and deflecting negativity through the medium of dogs
Sorry Jack, even your dog is average 😂 That's not a huge weight for any large size dog. Still, glad you can afford the food costs for such a large breed......shame you don't spend the same on your son's weekly food.
Imagine being a 'spokesperson' for the poors and all you've chatted about lately is your own book and your average dog. Makes you think!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The nerve of her, liking this when people are complaining how hard it is to unsubscribe from her Patreon.

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 09.46.02.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 136
Using old photos of her pets and close ups on the sofa. She’s only done close ups on the sofa (bed) of doom for ages now, increasing my belief that she’s already in her new house #movertruther

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
FIRST OF ALL - you didn't take her in, you bought her. SECONDLY - how unlike you to pass your responsibilities onto others, then say "she's worth it all" when you do.

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 09.48.46.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
FIRST OF ALL - you didn't take her in, you bought her. SECONDLY - how unlike you to pass your responsibilities onto others, then say "she's worth it all" when you do.

Third why would you get a large breed dog when you're planning a move to a 1bed flat

• Sad
Reactions: 63
While Jack is quiet, if anyone is interested in a long read about terrifying scammer there's a great article in today's Financial Times online by Matthew Bremner about Nicholas Rossi/ Nicholas Alahverdian/Arthur Knight (but content warning sexual assault & domestic violence). Apologies for not being able to work out how to do an archive org link for it, but thought that canal dwellers might like this from the last paragraph:
His initial story .... had a demonstrable basis in fact. It was also what the people around him wanted to believe, what the newspapers had printed and what politicians had seized on for their own benefit. When exactly his telling and retelling became cynical, or criminal, is hard to know.
(Interesting coincidence, tattoos also feature)

• Wow
  • Heart
In a sale 🤣🤣🤣
3A86020D-CCD3-4598-A529-83806E0F9E73.jpeg

She can’t keep her story straight, who persuades their ex to pay half towards something they’ve had for years? Fk off Jack you lying tool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

View attachment 1896620
The cheeky witch. We all know one of these, don't we? Every family has one, an emotional vampire that needs propping up through every tit decision of their life and simply expects that people will be willing and happy to take on the labour that comes with their bad choices. I love my friends as family but honestly, if one of them had terrible mobility and addiction issues as well as being piss poor and generally chaotic and they rang to say "yeah, I'm thinking of buying a big energetic dog that will need possibly three walks a day. You can do that when my mobility is bad, can't you?" I'd gently, slowly, softly suggest they get a hamster or something more manageable for their lifestyle. If she pressed ahead and got it anyway, I'd walk the dog out of care for an animal and feeling backed into a corner over it.

She's either surrounded by enablers or by people that don't like her choices but are constantly railroaded into begrudgingly doing life's inconvenient tasks for her. I'm not sure what's worse.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
While Jack is quiet, if anyone is interested in a long read about terrifying scammer there's a great article in today's Financial Times online by Matthew Bremner about Nicholas Rossi/ Nicholas Alahverdian/Arthur Knight (but content warning sexual assault & domestic violence). Apologies for not being able to work out how to do an archive org link for it, but thought that canal dwellers might like this from the last paragraph:
His initial story .... had a demonstrable basis in fact. It was also what the people around him wanted to believe, what the newspapers had printed and what politicians had seized on for their own benefit. When exactly his telling and retelling became cynical, or criminal, is hard to know.
(Interesting coincidence, tattoos also feature)
He is truly terrifying. I know 🧀 some of the staff who looked after him in the Glasgow hospital. He made horrific threats to staff after he was identified, even to those not involved in contacting the police. A vile and dangerous man

• Wow
  • Angry
Every credit to Jack, apart from being a complete bleep and compulsive liar for ten years, there’s something else that’s remained remarkably consistent

Bitchy post alert 🚨
Regardless of the budget, she’s maintained a serious commitment to looking like she got dressed in the dark and in clothes she’picked up off the floor or yanked out of the wash basket. It’s quite the skill really.

I mean, in 2012 she’s new at it and on a limited budget but she just..regressed after that and continues to do so
View attachment 1895953View attachment 1896014View attachment 1895955View attachment 1895968View attachment 1895969View attachment 1895959View attachment 1895995
View attachment 1895989View attachment 1895991View attachment 1895958View attachment 1896000View attachment 1895998View attachment 1896007
PS looking back at some of the 2022 pics of her, if she expects people to believe she was clean and sober throughout last year, she’s utterly deluded.

I can believe she hadn’t bought (or used) shampoo for two years and was boiling soap for shower gel in a lot of these pics over the years though.
That’s a nice, white, Vivienne Westwood pirate-style shirt she got there (to go with her VW checked trews). Spenny!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
In a sale 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1896626
She can’t keep her story straight, who persuades their ex to pay half towards something they’ve had for years? Fk off Jack you lying tool
No wonder LJC LEFT. With the amount of furniture and SPOOOOOOONS in the crappy bungalow, she was probably in genuine fear of being bankrupted by Jack demanding she goes halfers on the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.