Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her entire timeline yesterday was a shout of 'quick look over there!' as she tries to deflect from GK going down like a sack of tit, the 40 trammies bare faced whopper and ppl refusing to agree that her spunking their donations on furniture is funny. Ppl waking up to what a self serving disingenuous sly arse fucker she is is a beautiful thing.

Every credit to Jack, apart from being a complete bleep and compulsive liar for ten years, there’s something else that’s remained remarkably consistent

Bitchy post alert 🚨
Regardless of the budget, she’s maintained a serious commitment to looking like she got dressed in the dark and in clothes she’picked up off the floor or yanked out of the wash basket. It’s quite the skill really.

I mean, in 2012 she’s new at it and on a limited budget but she just..regressed after that and continues to do so
View attachment 1895953View attachment 1896014View attachment 1895955View attachment 1895968View attachment 1895969View attachment 1895959View attachment 1895995
View attachment 1895989View attachment 1895991View attachment 1895958View attachment 1896000View attachment 1895998View attachment 1896007
PS looking back at some of the 2022 pics of her, if she expects people to believe she was clean and sober throughout last year, she’s utterly deluded.

I can believe she hadn’t bought (or used) shampoo for two years and was boiling soap for shower gel in a lot of these pics over the years though.
That 1 of her with Alan Carr is my sleep paralysis demon. The clobber, the mummy-i-made-it deranged grin. Gives me the heebie-geebies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Her entire timeline yesterday was a shout of 'quick look over there!' as she tries to deflect from GK going down like a sack of tit, the 40 trammies bare faced whopper and ppl refusing to agree that her spunking their donations on furniture is funny. Ppl waking up to what a self serving disingenuous sly arse fucker she is is a beautiful thing.
I think it's a case of when you see it you can't unsee it. Now people are more aware of her MO, they view everything through a different prism, and it's just not washing any more. But also I think times have moved on in general and Jack's stuck in the past as per rialto. So she's expecting her bullshit to go down as it always has, and for twitter to lap it up unquestioningly, but twitter has moved on and what worked a couple of years ago (white liberalism, basically) no longer cuts it. Jack is, of course, the last person to realise this, so she's carrying on regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh she's doing AAVE again. "Someone tell me how much bigger this dog gonna get please" :sick:

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 08.42.26.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I think it's a case of when you see it you can't unsee it. Now people are more aware of her MO, they view everything through a different prism, and it's just not washing any more. But also I think times have moved on in general and Jack's stuck in the past as per rialto. So she's expecting her bullshit to go down as it always has, and for twitter to lap it up unquestioningly, but twitter has moved on and what worked a couple of years ago (white liberalism, basically) no longer cuts it. Jack is, of course, the last person to realise this, so she's carrying on regardless.
That's it - she used to be able to spew her begging nonsense out unquestioned. And now people do question it. Which Jack deems 'vile abuse'.
It will be fascinating to see if she ever feels emboldened enough to rattle her tip jar ever again.

Reactions: 42
I’ve just been presented with THIS on the ramp in my local train station.
I should say, trying to get both posters in the one shot meant by the time I got to the ticket booth the train had arrived. I didn’t buy a ticket and I’m currently travelling without one. May I ask the Fraus of this thread if you’ll consider donating to my personal PayPal account if I receive a fine, please?
25457414-FF0E-48BD-9454-1C8F689472BA.jpeg

She's up and deflecting negativity through the medium of dogs
Perhaps you should have looked into that before you bought her, you self serving bleep. That would be my answer if I had Twitter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 116
Oh she's doing AAVE again. "Someone tell me how much bigger this dog gonna get please" :sick:

View attachment 1896488
I am quite ignorant to stuff like this (other than her obvious use of ‘ya’ll’ which sounds so cringe coming from her lmao), but can you explain how this is AAVE please? I feel like this is sentence is something I would say and I’d not even realize it was AAVE 😅

Reactions: 15
For the tattoo truthers, here’s a dated and VERY airbrushed Diva (PDF) tweet
View attachment 1896038
And here’s another professional publication’s (retouched) pic from just under 8 years later.
View attachment 1896041What’s happened to you, Jack? Ah, that’s right, you broke your noz on the sink and rubbed too many Pringles on your lips. Oh, and TROLLZ. The TROLLZ happened.
Pmsl...
It's Bea and Vinger tits Vera.
Iykykiydkgtk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's funny, most photos of my dogs and that I see of other people's are taken on our daily walks. I wonder* why the few Jack posts are all at home.

*(I don't wonder at all really - I know).

I am quite ignorant to stuff like this (other than her obvious use of ‘ya’ll’ which sounds so cringe coming from her lmao), but can you explain how this is AAVE please? I feel like this is sentence is something I would say and I’d not even realize it was AAVE 😅
I don't even know what AAVE is. Help please?

Reactions: 31
Oh there’s content, aka the sideboard of shame.

Her need to highlight her ‘torturous’ lapse into ED is probably the thing I like about her least. She loves to claim people think she’s ‘too thin’ or ‘wasting away’ and clearly edits her photos to make her look smaller. Thankfully I think her platform is more mature than young teens who may be triggered or inspired by it but it fucks me off so, so much. She’s average build; I’ve never seen a photo (that she hasn’t edited) that makes me think she’s suffering from an ED although I fully appreciate that EDs are not size specific. But the fact she ‘tells’ us she’s malnourished, skinny, lollipop headed, wasting away when it’s very clear she’s not absolutely boils my piss. If she’s malnourished and wasting away it’s because she’s pouring litres of whiskey down her gob, not because she’s starving herself necessarily.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I confess to not knowing what AAVE stands for but “this dog gonna get” is definitely not Jack’s natural grammatical rhythm. Most white southern English people would say “this dog is gonna get”. It’s a small difference but it is significant.

I don't get it? Pawroboros?

View attachment 1896524
It’s a play on ouroboros. A snake eating itself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh she’s deploying both coops and content this morning. Things must be bad.
Massive lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.