Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can you just clarify (as you’ve got her records) how many CCJs she’s got live and how many she’s had in the last 3-5 years? X
The records are all public information on TrustOnline.Org, but there is a subscription charge to view them.

October 2016 - £921 - Not Satisfied
February 2021 - £507 - Not Satisfied
January 2023 - £522 - Not Satisfied

CCJ's only last for 6 years, so the one from 2016 has dropped off without ever being paid.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
FIRST OF ALL - you didn't take her in, you bought her. SECONDLY - how unlike you to pass your responsibilities onto others, then say "she's worth it all" when you do.

View attachment 1896620
'Took Laurie in'..... No you didn't you truth twisting cunt. You bought Laurie, you went to visit the puppies and posted about it. You don't take in animals in, you buy or breed them when there is a fucking crisis and rescues are at bursting point. This might be my aneurysm. I have been rescuing and adopting my animals for over 20 years. I've volunteered and worked for rescues. I've seen first hand how traumatic and difficult it is to help animals who are at death's door or suffering from mental health issues. I've seen people at this particular coalface break down because they can't help anymore. Good people who make sacrifices. Good animals who didn't deserve to be abused or abandoned. Jack could be helping, she could shine as light on how animals in poverty are affected. She could sign post to the Blue Cross or PDSA. She could highlight the need for pet food donations to food banks. She could adopt her animals. But instead she is a self serving No. 1 loving cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 111

Saltfish84

Ugh. We know Dordrecht OH is male as someone on here knows him IRL so fuck off.

Jack’s had more cock than I have and I used to be a right slag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Recap addition:

More squigs, including ✨Comments Club✨ members, have been softly, gently, waking up to the realisation that Jack Monroe may not have been truthful is a liar. That Guardian article she was so smug about has hilariously backfired because now everyone wants to talk or joke about the famous sideboards. (Cotswold Company, spenny, and for any new Frauen and lurkers - please refer to @That Forensic Man ’s tireless tallying in the wiki and @heretoreaditall2019 ’s Patreon income projections for an idea of just how much she’s grifted and spunked.)

She still has some thirsty beardbros on her side.

Mom, That Man, and all the other proper chefs and cooks are being featured in all sorts of media so far this month giving tips on low-cost cooking and meal ideas. Not a single blue ticker food pro has so much as mentioned Jack Monroe, much to our satisfaction.

Speculation now turns to what exactly Jack Monroe will do now she has no future as a minor celeb. But not much speculation, really, because tbh we don’t really care, we just want her to be honest for once in her bullshitting life and stop taking money from people and not delivering anything.

As each thread goes by, more and more receipts emerge as to just how much of a colossal self-centred liar she is - usually her own words from blogs and articles and social media posts. I thought I was used to it by now but apparently I can still be amazed, not in a good way, by how awful she has been for a decade. How she got a media platform and kept it for so long should be the subject of uni media ethics classes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Thread title a squig's words nominated by @Brian Butterfield you get some weighty whirls of whimsy that I've just whipped up.

In the previous thread: Jack managed to make Jacinda Ardern's resignation all about herself by talking about her relentless gaslighting nefarious usual suspects and how that's totes the same thing as Jacinda experienced leading an entire country.

For newbies the wiki is the pink button up top. Please use the words 'thread title' when nominating one. Thankyou for all you do, tenderstems.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
My theory re: Molly’s imminent deletion is that she had promised to do something on Jess Taylor, but there frankly isn’t the rich seam of screenshots and analysis to draw upon because Taylor’s Tattle threads are relatively new. Whatever all the arse kissers on Twitter say, Molly hasn’t done a single ounce of her own research on Jack, just synthesised Tattle (and made it more palatable to the lentil weavers). I’m glad it got the word out, nonetheless, and hope Sara doesn’t get 🧀 by the psycho stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
She looks exactly the same as I did at that age. I thought I was fat btw. I wouldn’t even say she was that skinny. Her legs look unremarkably normal. In fact, she just looks incredibly average like she is in every way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
FIRST OF ALL - you didn't take her in, you bought her. SECONDLY - how unlike you to pass your responsibilities onto others, then say "she's worth it all" when you do.

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 09.48.46.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Every credit to Jack, apart from being a complete cunt and compulsive liar for ten years, there’s something else that’s remained remarkably consistent

Bitchy post alert 🚨
Regardless of the budget, she’s maintained a serious commitment to looking like she got dressed in the dark and in clothes she’picked up off the floor or yanked out of the wash basket. It’s quite the skill really.

I mean, in 2012 she’s new at it and on a limited budget but she just..regressed after that and continues to do so
7055A4F9-29BE-4177-A5F6-6C913BFD0DEF.jpeg
F35271D6-634B-4AF4-8F3D-43DE612762AD.jpeg
BA56D9AC-8024-4EB0-A78C-D41E5C9C5854.jpeg
255D404F-C7C9-4458-9D60-35BF9EAD6ADA.jpeg
37DF892B-AA0E-4F8A-BC41-D767AC1BEE92.jpeg
3E64C9FB-8181-47BA-9773-BB350BAC27BD.jpeg
7644EAFF-9B48-48AF-889F-DE678307657B.jpeg

42EF33BF-3F0A-478B-822E-FC220483E713.jpeg
880FED9C-6D8A-49E4-91D3-B30F9E51C675.jpeg
6D04DADC-CF1D-46A2-B041-4FEE0F5DFD33.jpeg
B23116EE-45D1-45A1-B9EB-0AD92A5D8024.jpeg
FFCE976E-59BA-45F1-AF8B-ED20950586F8.jpeg
EC59C263-DE81-4313-93A3-02A956E7A2A0.jpeg

PS looking back at some of the 2022 pics of her, if she expects people to believe she was clean and sober throughout last year, she’s utterly deluded.

I can believe she hadn’t bought (or used) shampoo for two years and was boiling soap for shower gel in a lot of these pics over the years though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
6576A9E4-E380-4709-88DC-1A16B65FC772.jpeg
Lol at “it’s an old model”. It’s not on their site ATM but I took a screenshot of it from there on 7 Jan when the Guardian article came out FFS. That’s less than two weeks ago, you pathologically lying increasingly irrelevant dipshit. And by “some years ago” you mean “about 2 1/2”? And you LITERALLY just minutes ago posted a pic of your fucking dog sat in front of it from “a couple of weeks ago”. AND in the past week you’ve posted a pic of the keyboard plonked on top of it with stickers on the keys to “own” someone about another fucking pointless lie you’d just been caught out in.
8F458A28-4142-43EA-904F-B028786227EB.jpeg

PS have you washed that rank sofa bedding jammed into the hamper in the matching Westcote inky blue £499 console table in the December 27th pic yet, Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

stunrw

VIP Member
I was walking under a bridge and saw a busker. Despite being a practicing lesbian for 20 years, I regret to say a part of his body accidentally entered mine…………

1674227255062.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Oh gosh, same! I actually ended up getting a referral to the vet school here because my dog was so anxious and at times impossible to walk. I'd been doing totally the wrong thing because I thought he needed *more* exercise, so would torture us both by taking him on long country walks (still feel very guilty about that), and the first thing the behaviourist told me was to only take him out on 2 half hours walk a day.
My dog is such a nervous twat I can only take him out in the car. He’s scared of people and traffic so we have to drive to fields and woods 🙄

B821FC19-B736-4A9E-A80B-6930C1EDE4D3.jpeg

And what is this? She rescued a Great Dane? When she was living at home? When she was sharing a flat with the Italian and Somalian?

Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
There is a lot that amuses me no end on these threads, but I must admit that it always really makes me lol to see this specific reaction to posts from one particular member, where they discover YET ANOTHER bit of information about Jack’s dreadfulness and realize once again how prescient their choice of username.
A50279BD-52FC-4479-BC01-22F1BFA0D413.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Emmapism

VIP Member
She looks exactly the same as I did at that age. I thought I was fat btw. I wouldn’t even say she was that skinny. Her legs look unremarkably normal. In fact, she just looks incredibly average like she is in every way.
Jack Monroe, incredibly average in every way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94