Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t believe there are that many people who would eat her food. Is that included in the £20 shop.

I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot.
Thread title PLEASE, it’ll so confuse everyone else on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
This endless going on about colours matching is just so childish and really quite grotesque when you consider the sort of stories coming out about the dire state of housing and especially rentals in the country?

Like idk it just feels awfully gauche dahlings to talk about (or in her case repeatedly hammer on about) anything money wise in the current economic climate… much less to do so whilst being a self proclaimed poverty activist/top poor?

• Heart
Reactions: 89

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
FIRST OF ALL - you didn't take her in, you bought her. SECONDLY - how unlike you to pass your responsibilities onto others, then say "she's worth it all" when you do.

View attachment 1896620
The cheeky bitch. We all know one of these, don't we? Every family has one, an emotional vampire that needs propping up through every shit decision of their life and simply expects that people will be willing and happy to take on the labour that comes with their bad choices. I love my friends as family but honestly, if one of them had terrible mobility and addiction issues as well as being piss poor and generally chaotic and they rang to say "yeah, I'm thinking of buying a big energetic dog that will need possibly three walks a day. You can do that when my mobility is bad, can't you?" I'd gently, slowly, softly suggest they get a hamster or something more manageable for their lifestyle. If she pressed ahead and got it anyway, I'd walk the dog out of care for an animal and feeling backed into a corner over it.

She's either surrounded by enablers or by people that don't like her choices but are constantly railroaded into begrudgingly doing life's inconvenient tasks for her. I'm not sure what's worse.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

imBUSY

PLEASE tell me I wasn't the only one who just thought, oh ffs you might as well just buy cheap frozen burgers then if you just want to use the cheap frozen mince?!
So am I correct in understanding that "mince" in the UK is nothing more exotic than...ground beef? The squig honestly doesn't understand what to do with frozen ground beef?

• Haha
Reactions: 88

jenny2603

VIP Member
why the fuck would you do this? The toast literally MELTS the butter.
Jack is compelled to add pointless extra steps into everything. If you asked her to fetch your reading glasses from upstairs she'd get a bus into town, buy a mop and then and only then reappear and go upstairs to fetch the glasses before explaining it's a "glasses fetching hack"

• Haha
Reactions: 85

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-01-20 16.16.46.png

They don't seem to be taking the piss. I dread to think what sort of state they'd get into if the lad who used to play Fatboy in Eastenders came in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85