Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
The only thing Jack Monroe has in common with Jacinta Ardern is that they are both brunettes. Sometimes.

Reactions: 23

jf99

Chatty Member
Completely off topic but please could someone explain the watermelon?
Someone (I can't remember - sorry to whichever dear heart it was) couldn't find the red flag when in a rush so went with the watermelon as an alternative. We all loved it.

• Heart

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member

Not caught up so sorry if this has been said, when I was feeding my son in the middle of the night and my mind was wandering I thought about Jack and the £20 food shop. Just formula ( couldn’t breastfeed) and his nappy’s and wipes probably cost close to £15 and I get ALDIs own brand stuff there is no way I could do a shop for £20 for a week! Or does formula not count towards a food shop? Am I doing it wrong? Is my baby not part of the family as he’s newborn? Also what about babies that have allergy’s and you need to get more expensive formula? So many questions!
I would assume that much like a fully grown adult, a strapping labourer, no less... a newborn would be expected to eat half a carrot, an apple, 1/3 an onion, and 146g of rice per week of the performative shop. I guess you could blend it though given they have no teeth. 😂

• Haha

AyiaKnacker

Fraus (this auto 🥕 to Fraud 3 times 😆), Eastenders is messing with us, there's a golden 🍍 on Billy's stall! #plot# gets knocked over and tampons go everywhere, courtesy of our likkle BBC insider *taps the 👃*
#j1gisacunt #honk
allegedly upside down pineapples are the new pampas grass as the sign of a swinger’s house. Putting a golden pineapple upside down is a damn sight easier than balancing a real one. Probably.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't want to accuse Jack of anything like, I dunno, stealing other peoples work and turning it into something that is demonstrably worse, but if you search 'shopping list hacks', then combine these three results from the first page of Google...

https://theschmidtywife.com/how-to-write-a-better-grocery-list/ [save time by splitting your shopping list into 4]
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/expert-reveals-shopping-list-hack-27577021. [save money by listing what you have in your store cupboard]
https://fitonapp.com/nutrition/healthy-pantry/ [split your food items into carbs, protein, fruit and veg, and treats (or, you might say... snacks)]
Has she *ever* had an original idea?

• Haha

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
It's like there's an invisible forcefield around Monroe Towers that Google just can't penetrate.
Probably deleted the internet browser software off her phone. There's only one website/app she uses and she needs the hard drive space for aesthetically unnerving selfies.

• Haha

fauxpoor

Oh piss off Jack. Jacinda's dealt with natural disasters, the global pandemic, a terrorist attack, and so many other things. You're just a grifty scammer who can't cook.
You're just a grifty scammer who can't cook for Thread title nominomination.
As you were ninnies

• Haha

Eurgh

VIP Member
View attachment 1892625
We're all upset. We were all waiting for the "big VBI reveal" and I'm sure I'm not alone to admit being quite hurt, shocked, surprised and disgusted to think we've been strung along in this duplicitous manner.
[Whispers] I'll pop you an extra curly wurly in a sparkly jiffy bag.
I'm gonna take some time alone, breathe my own air and hold my own space.
She didn’t make it FOR YOU!

• Haha
  • Heart

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
  • Haha

MissMarple10

Listening to Marc Riley on R6 and someone’s just text into the show about something (I was putting the dishwasher on and never heard the subject they were talking about) and said ‘here in Gloucester, if someone wants their business to be perceived as luxury brand, they add COTSWOLD to the name, such as Cotswold Kitchens’ or words to that effect. My ears only pricked up when I heard Cotswolds. I’m taking from that; they could be selling any old shite but it’ll sell better than if they called it Leicester Furniture Co.
Can I interest anyone in my Cotswold Muck Muffins?

ETA: messed up post

• Haha
  • Heart

GigglePops

Amen. She's a bad shithouse who's made gender non conforming folk look like cranks. That's not arthritis, it's bad knees from relentless bandwagon jumping. She's an abhorrent, self interested coke fiend.

Imagine going to an act of public mourning dressed as the third member of Wham with your kid in tow? She does my fucking head in. Truly.
She wishes she could dress like Gorgeous George (RIP- still heartbroken).

• Heart